[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the blacks slowly getting redpilled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NTMyNTQwOTM5.jpg (164 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NTMyNTQwOTM5.jpg
164 KB, 1200x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imY-vSn0b18&ab_channel=BuzzFeedVideo
>>
>>70967385
Slowly, but the rest are getting worse. I've noticed that a lot of blacks are redpilled on the Jews.
>>
>>70967385
Steve Urkel did nothing wrong!
>>
>>70967385
Wait, this is buzzfeed?!
>>
>>70967385

>"Why is growing up without a father so common in our rce?"

SHUT IT DOWN

Anyway, this is a good chance to ask. Murrikans, are black police generally more redpilled than the average of their race? I imagine thaat being the focus of leftist hate would make them question things more.
>>
File: 1460639350890.jpg (69 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
1460639350890.jpg
69 KB, 610x400
>>70967945
>I've noticed that a lot of blacks are redpilled on the Jews.
Ya seriously wtf is up with that? I have had several nigger acquaintances that would bash jews all the time. I would always get excited to hear someone talking shit about jews and then ohhhh it's a nigger =(
>>
>>70968453

In NYC it's commonly known that Jews are running things, especially in Brooklyn.

Just so happens that the Orthodox Jew neighborhood borders black ghetto neighborhoods.

The black people in those neighborhoods are going to tend to foster the typical hood ideologies and also see jews running around controlling things and having their own police force, hospitals and businesses etc so they get red pilled on Jewry pretty quick.
>>
>>70967385
>Buzzfeed

GET OUT
>>
I think there is a fundamental difference between a black man and a nigger

Thomas Sowell= Exemplary Black man

Lil wayne= Just a Nigger
>>
>>70968325
Yes.
But they often get carried away in the PC bullshit many departments are now subject to and/or the relentlessly authoritarian perspective that it is inclined to generate by being 'law enforcement'.

The black cops are every bit as likely to try to search your car, give you a hard time when you interact with them, escalate the situation to beat your ass if you even hint at a provocation or shoot you if they feel threatened.

Law enforcement is a double edged sword and remember the bitch swinging it is blind.
>>
>>70968752
There is no difference

Niggers are niggers, have some conviction you faggot.
>>
>>70968325
Generally yes. If I had to guess, I'd say 90% of police are probably redpilled and most don't realize it.
>>
File: 1458244554674.png (248 KB, 610x418) Image search: [Google]
1458244554674.png
248 KB, 610x418
>>70968670
Well I'm from FL and we do tend to have a lot of New Yorkers that live here.
>>
>>70968816
BUllshit, The majority of the police are red-pilled as fuck and the Black ones tend to e the most red-pilled when it comes to their own race. It's why Blacks hate Black cops as they know they aint going to take their shit.
>>
File: poster.jpg (37 KB, 430x336) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
37 KB, 430x336
>JEWtube

Get Gassed, Goy.
>>
>>70967385

black people have been redpilled for a while now
>>
>>70968325
yes. they feel they have to be extra strict to make up for their, "brothers" being such shit. not all of course but it does happen. Basically any black person who gets up in the morning and goes to an actual job is red-pilled.
>>
File: 1458476497260.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1458476497260.png
193 KB, 870x656
>>70968992
>Niggers are niggers, have some conviction you faggot.
>>
>>70967385
shut it down!
>>
>>70967385

Here's their "White" version, for comparison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1PviSrWYqw
>>
>>70968453
>Ya seriously wtf is up with that? I have had several nigger acquaintances that would bash jews all the time. I would always get excited to hear someone talking shit about jews and then ohhhh it's a nigger =(

any group that has dealings with Jews learn fuckin quick what Jews are all about
>>
>>70968325
Oh hell yeah man. Your average black cop is more likely to hate niggers than anyone. Not only does he have to willingly become the guy that locks up niggers daily, but once he's in it, he has to deal with them up close and personal, in front of his white colleagues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrl2Dm8Rwtk
>>
>>70967385
>all those butthurt niggers in the comments

my sides, these people are entirely too prideful and or stupid to have any concept of self reflection or accountability. They turn any criticism of their destructive and downright shitty culture into a defensive WHITE PPL B BRINGIN US DOWN moment
>>
>>70967385
The black goyims know, SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
>>70970701
I really need to get an Israeli proxy...
>>
Don't they know that racism = privilege plus wealth divided by history multiplied by culture minus skin color?!?!
>>
>>70969196
If we're just talking about race?

Then sure.
If anything, the black cops are probably some of the most disgusted by their own race.
>>
>>70967945

Been noticing this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wcwXWflUTk
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.