[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At this Trump protest in grand central, NYC gunna interview the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
At this Trump protest in grand central, NYC gunna interview the protesters to expose their stupidity and upload the video in a thread later this evening.

Post questions you want me to ask the protesters in the video. The last one i made got 80k hits.

Make America great again
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Some dindu already downed
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Theres alot of cucks here.
>>
Theres a guy holding a "stop muslim racism sign" lol
>>
>>70968117
>racism
>attacks on immigrants

well time to ask them what he said that was racist.
time to ask people if they think ILLEGAL immigrants deserve to stay in the USA
>>
File: Doom Trump.jpg (4 MB, 1201x2906) Image search: [Google]
Doom Trump.jpg
4 MB, 1201x2906
>>70969433
>>70968117
you're doing good work
but you'll do better posting in the trump general.

Ask them why mexico can have a wall on the southern border

Ask jews why Israel build a wall on the west bank.
A wall that has lowered suicide bombing by a massive amount.
>>
Self bumping for questions
>>
Are the protesters people who have lived in New York for a long time? Or people whose families recently moved there?
>>
>>70971074
Bumping good thread

Can you take questions from us?
>>
Why is it racist to want to deport illegal immigrants?
>>
Maybe you could try red pilling them. Don't do it hard, just plant an idea. Make people think they came up with the idea.
>>
Fuck yeah, OP. Doing God's work.

But also talk to the reasonable ones. People can be surprisingly open-minded sometimes.
>>
>>70971355
Ask in the Trump General.

you can ask them specifically what policies they dsagree with and then we get to hear the crazy stuff they THINK trump wants.
>>
>>70967156
gawd please punch a cuck for me
>>
Doing good work anon keep it up
>>
>>70967156
Ask them why they support illegal immigration into the US.

If they tell you they don't, then ask them why are they defending it, because they surely are.

Also ask them about criterias in determining a racist person.
>>
>>70967156
Why do you feel like you need to stop white privilege when you yourself are white and enjoy that same privilege yourself?
>>
>>70967156
Hey Gavin, hope your son is doing great
>>
>>70967156
Ask them how much Soros is paying them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.