[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 595x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 595x325
I'm fully Irish, and when I was a kid I would go to the St Patrick's Day parade and they sold a button that said "Proud to be Irish", but I knew that on Columbus day they sold the same button only it said "Proud to be Italian", then came Black, and Hispanic Pride. And I could never understand national or ethnic pride, because to me Pride should be reserved for something you achieve on your own.

Being Irish isn't a skill, it's a genetic accident.

You wouldn't be proud to be 5'11". You wouldn't be proud to have a pre-disposition for colon cancer.
Here's another slogan you run into all the time, "God Bless America".

"God Bless America?" Is that a request? Is that a demand? Is that a suggestion? Politicians say it at the end of every speech, as if it was some sort of verbal tick that they can't get rid of.

I guess they figure if they leave it out someone is going to think they're "bad Americans".

Let me tell you something folks, God Does not give a flying fuck about America! He doesn't care. He never cared about this country. He never has. He never will. He doesn't care about this country any more than he cares about Mongolia, Pittsburgh, the Suez Canal or the North Pole. He simply doesn't care!

Listen, there are 200 countries in the world, do these people honestly think God is sitting around picking out his favorites?

Why would God have a favorite country? And why would it be America of all the countries? Because we have the most money? Because he likes our national anthem? Maybe it's because he heard we have 18 flavours of Rice-O-Ronie?

It's Delusional Thinking.

If these people believe in God, they must have heard that God Loves Everyone, and he loves them equally. So why would these people ask God to do something that goes against his own teaching? Maybe they ought to check with that Jesus fella. They're always talking about "What would Jesus do"?

They don't want to know so they can do it, they just want to know so they can tell other people to do it.
>>
but my cousin is 6'2, pro Rugby playa, looks like a Spainyard god, benches 350 plus, and gets top tier bussy... ps He's Irish
>>
>>70967854
Missed the point entirely. He has reason to be prideful because his accomplishments, but being Irish is only a coincidence and not something to be ashamed or proud about
>>
>>70968002
he's an Israelite and the seed of Jacob...he should be proud of the blood in his veins.
>>
>>70968386
I liked that fairy tale too
>>
File: 1460634238538.gif (463 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
1460634238538.gif
463 KB, 200x156
>>70966924
>5'11"
Ofc not, who would be proud to be a manlet lmao
>>
You must be pale Irish like me with blue eyes. yeah we fuckin lost man, Kek.

I understand your pain
>>
Looked up my family name, Turns out we served under King James. So my blood is still Elite
>>
>>70966924

The fact that you exist to express your genes is much more amazing than anything a person could accomplish in a lifetime.

Ethnic pride is normal. The erosion of ethnic identity is degeneracy.
>>
>>70969133
yeah we got millions of you over here, not that special matey
>>
>>70968736
>5'11"
>manlet

pick one
>>
>>70969133
You never served under King James, someone way back when did. You're living off of someone else's accomplishments, not your own, so there's nothing to be proud of

>>70969299
So it's amazing that I'm a product of two people coming together and procreating, which is in human nature?

There is nothing to be proud of with your ethnicity. What are you proud of? The fact that some other dude of the same ethnicity did something you didn't?
>>
>>70969522
Yes. Nature is much more amazing than human labor.

What are you, some kind of billionaire? I doubt it. You shouldn't be so down on yourself.
>>
FUCK THE QUEEN! FUCK THE STATE OF ISRAEL!! FUCK USA!!!

*starts playing Davids Harp aka the harp of Ireland*

get fucked heretics
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>70966924
Oh look, another anti-nationalist shill. I haven't seen one of these in, oh, 20 minutes.
>>
>>70966924
Shut up George. You're dead.
>>
>>70969710
Being proud of something just because it's there is complete degeneracy. It's leeching off the accomplishments of others, it's literally the equivalent of niggers without a job receiving a welfare check.

>>70969851
u sure proved me bud

>>70969898
Prove a point against what I've said, you fucking pussy, though I doubt you can. You can't even think for yourself.

>>70970120
The Spirit lives on
>>
>>70970192
Yeah if you're autistic and picture who you are in terms of your parents fucking all the time then I guess it is degenerate.
>>
>>70970192
What's wrong with the admiration of your people's accomplishments?
scrunt off you cultureless hipster
>>
How about this. lets meet up at the pub, have a few pints and settle it with a scrap. lets see how Iris you really are
>>
>>70966924
>Let me tell you something folks, God Does not give a flying fuck about America!
Jesus acknowledged the sovereignty of nations. Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, cunt.
>>
>>70966924
Good job OP you successfully triggered a bunch of autistic faggots by plagiarizing george carlin
>>
Typical potatohead egalitarian BS.

OP doesn't realize he is ironically proving what a slave he is to his genes.
>>
>>70970426
Thank you!

>>70970484
Fuck off you lazy faggot, you're riding on the coat tails of others

>>70970602
Thank you, but you do have to admit he had a point

>>70970680
Explain, if you have anything against what I've said, rather than just make up straight allegations
>>
>>70970842

I already did. Who you are precedes what you do.

It is normal behavior to be proud of your ethnicity. This is how people build culture and it is the opposite of degeneracy. I think you will find very accomplished people who didn't believe in themselves. Self is necessarily defined by circumstance and environment.
>>
>>70971031
very few*
>>
>it's a genetic accident

It's not, it's a decision from our parents/ancestors.
>>
>>70970842
I didn't take the credit you illiterate potato nigger
I said admiration
Seeing how great my people were inspires me to get close to their levels pf greatness
>>
>>70971119

I disagree. Decisions are necessarily limited by the facts of life and the mind. People are slaves to their nature.

Everything is an accident if you look at it a different way.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.