[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teacher Arrested for Hitting Student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>Charged with assualt on a minor AND hate crime charges for hitting a black boy.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/121305817-story

https://twitter.com/khay2you/status/718486377873080320

Discuss.
>>
>>70963888
Well how did she expect to get away with animal abuse in this day and age?
>>
GOOD. I'm glad this cracker cunt got what she deserved .

Hopefully she'll never work again.
>>
File: tom cruise.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>70963996
/thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1tyugy2Z60
>>
>>70963888
>see video
>ogre actually hits the nigglet
>nigglet just laughs about it
>nigglet carries on playing with his cellphone

when is society going to fucking end this trend of putting children in fucking hug boxes? the nigger barely felt it and it obviously shows that not even he gave a fuck about it. now he is going to grow up to become another untouchable precious snowflake entitled nigger
>>
>>70964442
peruANO
>>
File: 1460442749101.png (908 KB, 798x720) Image search: [Google]
1460442749101.png
908 KB, 798x720
>>
>>70963888
The hate crime thing is stupid because I don't see anything racially motivated about it from the video.

But otherwise she deserves the charge? You don't hit your students.
>>
>>70963996
1stPst-BstPst!
>>
>>70965008
This. The hate crime charge probably won't stick though
>>
>>70964882
Holy shit.

Blacks are the worst humans to walk this earth the world will be better once we line them up and shoot a bullet through all of them.

The total cost might be somewhere around 3 - 5 trillion to swoop up Africa but the rewards will be worth it.

Niggers are the primary threat to humanity, they have infiltrated our societies and infect them on a daily basis.
>>
>>70965489
and then the administration will be called racist

#BlackStudentsMatter :^)
>>
>teachers should be allowed to physically discipline kids

The parents and parents alone should be doing that, no other human is striking my child, ever
>>
>>70964442
Intent to harm is enough, whether he was seriously injured or not.
>>
We were all robbed a future liveleak video where a student suplexes her in response.
>>
File: jennifer lawrence.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
jennifer lawrence.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>>70963888
>hate crime
>>
>>70963888

The refugee crisis has had a serious toll on Angela Merkel...
>>
>>70963888

>gangster black guy crying on trial his fat white bitch slapped him and traumatized him for lyfe.

I know the feels :*(
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.