[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you never hear about when men are "harassed"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: dsdf.png (140 KB, 516x460) Image search: [Google]
dsdf.png
140 KB, 516x460
Why do you never hear about when men are "harassed" online?

Why is it always women?
>>
>>70962217
Because you suck so much dick.
>>
because no one likes or care about men, only about women
>men arrive house for 1 hour and look at social site:0 or 1 notification
>women arrive house for 1 hour and look at social site:200 notifications
>>
Everybody gets harassed online.

That part of the fun.
>>
>>70962217

Because women have much thinner skins than men. Basically they can't take the mildest insult and criticism.

At the same time women are attention seekers and love putting all their details out there. So they give the odd crazed male stalker all the information he needs.
>>
>>70962217
because men know how to log off social media
>>
>>70962519
Of course, but it only matters when women get harassed apparently.
>>
>>70962519
I wanna shoot you in your leaf, faggot.
>>
>>70962217

I mean your example proves the point. That dumb bitch put her full name and face picture online.

Women just don't get the idea that the internet is totally open to the public. She may as well put her poster up in a public toilet.
>>
>>70962217
>Kate Spencer
>Jew
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/parenting/wp/2015/12/04/my-4-year-old-thinks-shes-jewish-and-its-changed-how-i-see-my-own-faith/
>>
Also, I want to say I hate how valid criticism is now harassment, at least when it comes to women, and that women can now play the "misogyny card" whenever they're harassed or criticized.

>>70962952
As always, pol was right.
>>
Squeaky wheel gets the most oil.
If men complained more about online harassment, then there would be more news and research and all that crap about men and online harassment.
>>
>>70962217
How does a picture of someone tweeting an implication that MRAs harass women online expose MRAs?
>>
>>70963161
Because men are an easy target and we're all dirty MRAs now.
>>
>>70962519
you get it , we see it as part of the fun.
and then women come in and expect to be treted as if this is real life where the guys treat them special because we want to fuck them.
>>
File: IMG_20160413_104718_01~2.jpg (270 KB, 1152x1231) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_104718_01~2.jpg
270 KB, 1152x1231
>>70962217

First off I honestly don't think ANYBODY actually believes women don't get harrased online. They might say 'get the fuck over it' but they don't flat out deny it happens. Also...

> Be typical woman. A Narcistist, victimized, thin skinned selfie machine.

> Literally upload every detail of your life to the Internet because you are an attention whore. From pics of your entire half naked body in your underwear to every fucking meal you eat.

> Do it because you're literally addicted to attention and empty compliments.

> One bit of criticism eeks its way into your echo-chamber circle jerk.

> literally can't even fucking handle. But you can't put down the phone because you're a narcisistic woman addicted to hearing compliments about yourself.

But you can't have it both ways. Nothing but a constant stream of ego stroking compliments yet no criticisms. Oh.... But you can have something better.

> Now you're the victim.

>ontop of the constant pseudo compliments. You can have a new flow of sympathy compliments too.

Or you know.... Could be a guy.

>Upload a few pics of something interesting you did every now and then.

>somebody talks shit.

>fuck it.
>>
online games 15 years ago
>dude fuck you i bang your mother every night
>not with that 2 incher of yours you don't
>haha

online games now
>sorry can you please leave the server? I wanted to play just with a friend of mine.
>WOW YOU RACIST FUCK HOW DARE YOU KICK ME OUT OF MY GENDER-NEUTRAL ONLINE SPACE I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW CALLED THE POLICE, SWAT AND GHOSTBUSTERS AND AND AND YOU SHOULD PAY ME REPARATIONS FOR RUINING MY DAY. ASSHOLE.
>>
>>70965088
It's like that one picture people post where it shows how women getting into anything ruins it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.