[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fucking shit happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: SailTower.jpg (2 MB, 1167x2048) Image search: [Google]
SailTower.jpg
2 MB, 1167x2048
This it it guys, i normally NEVER have such dreams, i don't even knew this fucking tower existed.

So last night i had a nightmare, i was in an middle eastern country, it was developed and with jews, so it had to be isreal.

I didn't watch any movies regarding destroying buildings or any articles, that's why im posting this, this shit is crazy.

I was on the road as a tourist, making pictures of the sea and the streets, suddenly my camera stops working (EMP ?) Everyone suddenly stands still on the street, wondering why theyr technical devices aren't working.

Suddenly in hear a big fucking loud bang that loud that my ears started to ring, i saw to my right and saw a tower, i googled it and it looked FUCKING EXACTLY LIKE THE SAIL TOWER IN ISREAL! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sail_Tower

I never saw this tower in my entire fucking life, not on tv, not in the internetz, no where.

It fucking scared me.

Anyways, this tower collapsed, just like the 9/11 towers, i got fucking scared in the dream and ran away, suddenly the cameras and smartphones started working again, and i filmed it in my dream.

The clouds of the collapse came over me and i suffocated and wake up.
I hope nothing is happening, but i had this kind of dream one time ago, that predicted the death of my uncle, 6 months before he was diagnosed with cancer i dreamed him coughing blood and being thin and lonely at the hospital, the exact same thing happened, i am scared. I WAS FUCKING 7 YEARS OLD.

God damn i am scared, if this should be happening, we can prepare for world war 3, build your bunkers polacks.
>>
>>70961918
there's also this sail shaped hotel in Dubai.
>>
>>70961918
DELETE THIS
>>
kek has chosen your mind to deliver his message
>>
>>70961918

I had a dream where I was an israeli who got nuked as well.

I think everyone has that dream.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
I wish I could witness something like that in my dreams.
>>
>>70962572
Kek
>>
>>70962572
I've never had that dream...
>>
>>70961918
K.keep me posted buddy
>>
you don't even know how fucking much this scares me.

I have a family, and didn't even build a bunker, i just remembered that terrible feeling from the dream with my uncle, this is the second time i had this in my entire life. It is the worst feeling, imagine the feeling of fucking dying i mean really dying a really dark and empty feeling.

A fucking third ww, some guy like me posted that he can't see a new president, meaning ww3 will break out before november. Fuck. The original Kyle Odom poster was right, the alyums want a last big happening.
>>
>>70961918
So you ate too much turkish delight and had bad dreams.
Piss off
>>
>>70961918
Some years ago I had the lost terrifying and realistic seems I have ever have. It felt like a memory more than a dream

I'm not one into preminitions or anyhing but this was the most vivid and intense dream I ever had:

>I'm in the military
>in a large war
>it's definately me
>I'm in the Middle East as well, somewhere relatively developed so the gulf, Iran, Israel, turkey idk
>we are In a buisness park
>you can hear he explosions and jets and heli's in the distance
>clearing the buisness park
>we come to an office building
>I'm some sort of officer like a Luitenant or captain
>motion at 3 or 4 of my guys to move out from behind the apc we are using as cover
>go up to the building doors
>"clear on my go"
>"go"
>I turn the corner and see through the glass doors
>helmet, gun barrel, some guy crouched behind a tipped over desk
>I think "careless"
>flash searing pain in my chest
>fall back
>yelling everywhere
>the air erupts in gunfire
>glass everywhere falling like rain
>someone runs up
>medic, he is shoving his hands in a gaping hole in my gut
>"your gunnna be fine, hang on, hang on"
>fade out

I shot up in bed sweating buckets my chest hurts like somones wen driving something into it.

I've never had a dream feel so real, felt like I saw my death

That was like 5 or 6 years ago
>>
>>70962572
I dont know about the jew part but I dreamed of getting nuked
>>
File: banner2.jpg (971 KB, 1770x900) Image search: [Google]
banner2.jpg
971 KB, 1770x900
>>70961918
There's a fatter version of it in Sudan.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 176x144
>>70961918
We've got a prophet among us, boys.
>>
>>70962572
Hey, me too!
>tfw everytime I hear a truck moving down a road fast I think it's some rockets :/
>>
Are you sure you have not seen it from some kind of tv-series? I remember some similiar building has been in like the CSI series or some movies.
>>
File: 1445827146207.jpg (16 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
1445827146207.jpg
16 KB, 480x451
>>70965907
>>
>>70961918
Dreams cannot predict future. If you occupy your head with something for too long, you'll eventually start seeing it in your dreams. I think you should take a break from /pol/ and happening threads in particular.
>>
>>70966742
Don't listen to Rasputin he is trying to trick you with his 11 inch dick
>>
>>70961918
>9/11 towers
>>
I remember this dream still to my day. Creepy as fuck irrelevant but still curious if anyone experienced this?
>The dream
7 years old, walking from a store with ice cream when some thug gets into my face and everything goes slow mo.

I can feel it, I can sense it I am going away. Weird tingles on my skin, I can clearly hear his and my breathing

He unveils his shotgun out of nowhere and pulls the triggers, shoots me straight into my stomach.

I hear the " BOOOOOM " loud bang in my head, whistles in my ear and strange warm feeling around my stomach.

I feel on the floor, sun was shining bright on my eyes and I felt like my soul was slowly but surely leaving my body. This lying down seemed to be lasted of hours, and as it more lasted I had weirder feelings, first I was like " oh damn I am shot omg omg" to like " where I am going now, what is this weird plasmatic lighting coming near me".

I dreamed this dying for god knows how much, the feeling was so weird, not the pain, but some kind of emptiness, I could feel my bodyparts started to disappear.

When I woke up, I jumped so fast I kicked my head onto ceiling(bunk beed) so hard I had swollen wound days after, my sheets and pillow was soaking wet, I pissed in my bed, I was out of breath and I had to throw up.

From that fucking day I think I changed myself, became more silent, more observing and more careful about my life, I just didnt see the cars, people, happy couples walking down, I saw cars, corners, dead ends where drivers can't see, dangerous thugs observing who to rob etc...

I just feel that day I was in a body of someone who died. This dream was like 20 years ago
>>
>>70961918
NO ONE SHALL MELT THE BEAMS OF HAIFA'S MONEY WASTING SHIT ARCHITECTURE POISONOUS AIR HOLY TOWER
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.