[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I take as my humanities elective, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: topic.png (41 KB, 1121x631) Image search: [Google]
topic.png
41 KB, 1121x631
What should I take as my humanities elective, /pol/?
>>
File: 612564685416.jpg (7 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
612564685416.jpg
7 KB, 303x276
>Afromusicology
>>
>>70961816
holy shit lmao, where do you go to school?
>>
Suicide 101: Kill Yourself
>>
>>70961816
Is it only American uni's with these courses?
>>
File: 1451768333805.png (55 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
1451768333805.png
55 KB, 838x983
>Race, Culture, and Politics: Blacks and Jews in America

Pick that one. Learn how they are working together. Adapt. Destroy.

For it might give you insight from both the drones and the masters.
>>
>>70961816
>African Labor History
>African Labor
>>
>>70962514
My Uni (Warwick) had similar shit, hilarious seeing all the Pakis, hijabis and niggers swarm out of the lecture theatre when it was on
>>
>>70961816
So you can deal with the least afromuscians, I would pick Topics in American Politics. Might actually be able to get something besides "WE WUZ KINGS", "WE WUZ SLAVES", and "WE WUZ OPRESD"
>>
>>70961816
I'd pick the "bigotry, prejudice and racism" one if there was any chance that it would be a real non biased course about the actual psychological foundations, but I don't really think it is, is it?
>>
>>70962643
We wuz blue collar workers and shieet
>>
>>70961816
Third world writing.

Just put hand prints all over the walls in the classroom and tell the professor it is your thesis.
>>
>African science: ancient and modern

Haha there's one class and it's all about peanut butter
>>
Topics in American Politics is the only one that would be ''''worth'''' anything, but you should probably drop out if those are your choices.
>>
>>70962315
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
>>
>>70963607
You really think that isn't also about he plight of the black man? I'm sure it's all BLM.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.