[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are young men balding? Is there something in the water supply?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16
File: main_4_0_med.jpg (119 KB, 1440x1071) Image search: [Google]
main_4_0_med.jpg
119 KB, 1440x1071
Why are young men balding? Is there something in the water supply?
>>
No. It's a genetic trait.
>>
>>70960177
notice that the vast majority are athiests and liberal cucks. that's what it does to you, quickly age you. They're all obsessed with death anyways.
>muh oblivion
>euphoria
>>
>>70960177
Alex, go away please ...
>>
>>70960177
Checked.

Floride, mainly. Bad for hair and skin. And teeth.
>>
>>70960177
Higher levels of stress, less physical activity, more rampant drug use, less wholesome diets etc.
>>
>>70960177
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>70960314
These are the type of posts I really question why anyone would be bothered to make
>>
File: friar-edgar.png (436 KB, 730x636) Image search: [Google]
friar-edgar.png
436 KB, 730x636
DUDE THIS NEVER USED TO HAPPEN
>>
>>70960177
I doubt that men are balding at an earlier age now than they ever did before. It's just that adolescence and early adulthood last much longer now than they did before. In the 50's, a 30 year old man would already be married with 3 kids, and a little balding would be a normal part of middle age.
>>
File: Aro-long-hairstyle.jpg (30 KB, 495x588) Image search: [Google]
Aro-long-hairstyle.jpg
30 KB, 495x588
>>70960177

I started growing my hair out when I turned 30 just to rub it in that not only do I have all my hair, but it's thicker, stronger, and more beautiful than most everyone else's my age.

I have amazing hair...and it smells great.
>>
it's a fucking mystery.

it's why there's no solid treatment yet.

all researchers know is dihydrotestosterone has something do with it, hence drugs like propecia that block it.
>>
>>70961027
>twilight reaction image
fag
>>
>>70960314
>tfw being right-winged long-haired man in early 20s
>absolutely no balding
>see a fuckton of people who are younger than me but already balding as fuck

I feel sorry for them really.
>>
I started balding at 16...
>>
>>70960253
This.

Environmental factors contribute for sure, but it's mostly genetic.
>>
>>70960177
I started balding, but then I took a shit ton of female hormones and androgen blockers. I stopped balding but I look super androgynous.

It was worth it thought desu
>>
>>70961113
>>twilight
If you know this, you're the real faggot here.
>>
>>70961113

I was unaware of its origins.

Im an old person, maybe you missed that part.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 552x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 552x750
>>70960177
>so many men are balding because the water supply
>virtually no one drinks tap water

I mean, who drinks water from the tap anymore? Come on, negro. Just because you are entertained by someone who makes an art of telling a good conspiracy story, that doesn't mean you have to turn off your brain. Think it through. And remember, choose your messengers very carefully.
>>
It's a mix of a lot of things, but mostly genetics. I would also argue it has to do with diet as well since most young people have shitty diets and in turn lose hair prematurely.
>>
Male pattern baldness in early adulthood has always been common and benign.
This post >>70960871 explains why delusional alarmists are focusing on it so much lately.
>>
My family doesn't bald. We just have shit hairlines.

I have pictures of 14 year old me with short hair, you can see receded temples.

Same shitty hairline at 23. Fuck slav genetics
>>
>>70960177
Bad genes?
>>
File: 1457845135986.jpg (41 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1457845135986.jpg
41 KB, 512x288
>>70960177 (OP)

Hey guys, check out this awesome article by CNN:

>http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/05/health/cnnphotos-alopecia-portraits-unfading/

It talks about the genetic hair loss that women face and about how brave they are, how courageous they are to be photographed without their wigs. Hair loss is a disfiguring condition that no woman should ever have to deal with.

We should support them, raise awareness about them, and accept them as they are.

>Wait, don't men who lose their hair face the same emotional pain? Shouldn't this be an inclusive article since both sexes suffer from genetic hair loss?

Fuck men, apparently. Right CNN?

So tolerant and progressive.
>>
25 and balding, not willing to enslave myself to rogaine and that shit for the rest of my life.
Does feel bad though, I have a large and lumpy head, and can't grow a beard to save my life.

...shit, not like I was pulling in the pussy anyway.
>>
>>70960177
okay, here is what i think.

stress. thats it. stress.

society teaches young men to be the breadwinner and raise a family and be successful. nothing wrong with that, its what a man does, and i think it is what every decent male wants to do. but heres the problem. college is too expensive, and after graduation and a shit ton of debt, there is no guarantee of a job. no job leads to no woman to take you as a spouse. lets say you do find a job and youre making good money at 25. most women have been sucking and fucking for the past six years at the uni the next town over, and is a total slut. some men dont want to take the plunge with a woman like that. now, lets say everything works out, good job, married, couple of kids. now you have to work your ass off to support the family. and if your wife feels like shes being neglected because of all of your time at work (which so many women do) shes likely to file for divorce for some bullshit reason about her feelz and selfish reasons.

now, for me at least, for a good life, so many pieces would just have to fall into place. just doesnt seem worth the risk. but, im doing it anyways.

at least i still got a full head of hair though.
>>
>>70961766
Go to colorado faggot, 2 dollars each graft, you pay it in 4 years, and if you´re a true american then you can afford it
>>
doesn't it have something to do with excess testosterone?

maybe modern youth is not having enough physical activity and sex?
>>
>>70960177
21 and I still have my hairline. Fingers crossed.

My dad is bald but I don't think I'm the type. It's one of my greatest fears.
>>
>>70961768
>mother's side of family full of bald people, one of my uncles were balding in highschool
>life is full of stress, not my blog so won't go into it, but it gets pretty bad
>have eaten almost nothing but processed/borderline plastic food for my entire life

Whatever the cause is, I can check all the boxes.
>>
>>70961408
Do niggers shit in your water supply or something
>>
>>70962318
Sorry I'm Mexicans are literally stealing my job tier poor white trash.

>>70962563
I hear it's based on the mom side of the family, not the dad.
>>
>>70960325
Shut the fuck up I still have most of my hair
>>
Inflammation, cortisol, prolactin and estrogen. At least that's what they say.
>>
File: 1455519997804.jpg (198 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
1455519997804.jpg
198 KB, 1280x824
>>70961768

Women have been freed from men through three avenues.

1. Women can now rise to the same heights in any field, meaning they can make as much or more money as any man.

2. Women are protected by marriage and custody laws that favor them in every divorce situation. All of the money is theirs, and so are the children.

3. Even without work or marriage, women have a provider in the government, and so, can take out far more than they would ever have put in.

Women have fail-safes all around them. No matter where they turn, there is either a safety net to catch them if they fall, or a booster seat to make their lives easier. Combined with the income potential of women today, women are empowered to always look up the food chain towards mates who inhabit a higher earning/social status than their own. Necessarily, this means that any man of lower status, even if he is employed, independent, and self-supporting, is almost completely off the table.

The life of men today, hell, of all days (past, present, and future) amounts to little more than this:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QZnwKqopo

Every man must put on a song and dance to prove his worth to women. Unless he can prove himself to a potential mate, even if she is employed on her own, he has little chance of success.
>>
>>70960765
I assume it's just people who enjoy baiting. How one would enjoy baiting is beyond me though.
>>
File: americanhero_georgie.jpg (55 KB, 466x594) Image search: [Google]
americanhero_georgie.jpg
55 KB, 466x594
>>70960177
>Two years ago I was a beautiful twink that all the pedo sugar daddies flocked to. I even was mistaken all the time at stores and theaters for being 10 years younger than I really was. People constantly complimented how clean my skin was, how fresh I looked, and how thin I was too. Fast forward to now and I'm balding and my facial hair grows 20x faster than I can shave it and body hair grows quicker than waxings can keep it gone. People confuse me for being 15-20 years older than I am. I'm still as thin as before, just with more hair on my body and less on my scalp.

Both puberty and old age hit me in my early 20s. Fuck my life.
>>
You guys worry about the most retarded shit. Jesus Christ you're worse than women

t. wojak
>>
>>70961133
I feel your pain.
>>
Heightened stress from living around modern women.
>>
File: 1455133039344.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455133039344.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>70962535

High test is the meme answer people want to you to rationalize their fucked up hairline (hurr at least I have muh test).

In reality, this is not due to high test but due to the root of the hair being more susceptible to IGF-1, a hormon that is produced out of test in your body. Even people with low test have this problem due to a high susceptibilty of their hair to IGF-1.

And then you have other factors like nutrition and stress.
>>
>>70960177

Excessive masturbation.

That's the only plausible reason.
>>
>>70960177

"they" are not

it's just you, anon

how's that for a red fucking pill?
>>
File: 1454913812627.png (520 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1454913812627.png
520 KB, 900x702
>>70961766
>25 and balding

Listen carefully to me. Very carefully.

Check out this post: >>70962318

>Go to colorado faggot, 2 dollars each graft, you pay it in 4 years, and if you´re a true american then you can afford it

You should NOT listen to this at all. Period.

You may be asking why I am saying this, as these surgeries really do transplant hairs that really do grow in their new areas and last a lifetime. So if they work, why not do it?

Simple: Because your hair loss has not run its full course yet. If you are 25, and say, have just started thinning on the crown, that is not the full extent of your hair loss. You will eventually lose ALL of the hair on the top of your head, but this usually will not happen somewhere until your mid to late 30's. So, every year you will lose a little more hair every year as your bald spot moves all the way to the beginning of your hairline on your forehead.

Think about this. If you patch the spot only on the crown.... only to have all the hair around that bald spot disappear also.... you will be left with an island of hair on the top of your head.... with no other hair around it.... you will look like a fucking moron.

>Why Hair Transplants are Not Advised for Men in their early 20s

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9FKgPs4e7c

So, you can either spend thousands per year on update surgeries to constantly put new hairs into your ever expanding bald spot, or you can wait until your hair loss reaches its maximum extent around 40 years of age, then get the surgery.

You are literally fucked. Just shave your head completely bald and wear it with dignity.

>But I won't be pretty.

You are a man. It is all about how you carry yourself, not about how you necessarily look.
>>
>>70960177
when the redpill is too strong
>>
>>70963937
kill yourself portugay
>>
>>70961408
I drink tap water. I pay for it, I'll drink it. I have nicer hair than your mom.
>>
>>70963934

Is this why steroids cause hair loss?
>>
> be me
> legit 10/10
> perfect genetics in every way
> began bolding 6 months ago
> now almost full jew-tier balding
> why god why
>>
>>70964138
Good advice, but I what I do is the Zidane, as I was young and lost my hair due to a disease, I got the transplant to have hair where I didn´t, then when I lost more hair I just put more hair there.

And if you can´t afford that just shave your head and that´s it, just like Zidane
>>
>>70964687

Yes. More Test (2-8 times the normal amount, depending on how far you are gone already) means also more IGF-1. At some level, all hair gets fucked, only a very view are lucky to keep their hair. But you can also take meds that block the IGF-1 receptors in your hair so that the real IGF-1 can´t attach itself in "do their magic".

Lots of test also means lots of estrogens which you also have to take care of. I.e. getting bitch tits or so.
>>
>>70960177
My Dad's 75 and he has a full head of thick black hair. Granddad on Mom's side full thick red Scottish hair. I have dark brown hair that's fine and started balding at 27. I'm 33 now and it's pretty bad, you can see light through the hair it's so thin in the front.

I work 60 hour weeks running my own business and pretty stressed out, that's the only reason I can think of. I eat really healthy and am quite active. I used to think it was the cell phone or wifi radiation, but I doubt that now. I think it's because people are expected to work so much more effeciently now, there's not much free time in the day to do things you enjoy like browsing /pol/
>>
>started balding with 15
>father started balding with 13
>mother got grey hair with 20
Just fuck my hair genetics up senpai
>>
>>70964687
They accelerate it if you have the gene but don't cause it.
>>
File: trustmem8.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
trustmem8.png
269 KB, 450x325
What's worse?
Being bald/balding or being cut?
>>
>>70964989
balding, you don't flash your dick to everyone you meet.
>>
File: 1456249068273.jpg (222 KB, 780x1025) Image search: [Google]
1456249068273.jpg
222 KB, 780x1025
>>70964759

Own your baldness. Become one with baldness. Go to the store right now, and buy what you need to shave your head completely.

1. Razor.

2. Hand mirror.

3. Shaving cream.

Watch a basic videos:

Shave your head like this....

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLnGmGS1Qg

While holding the mirror like this....

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxrWaTuc7sM

Then just take all your damned hair off. Do it. Right now. Get up and go. Now.

I did it. Got up one morning, got tired of the bald patch, watched the videos, got what I needed, and then I just took the shit off, all in the span of an hour. Never looked back. It helps that I can grow a sick ass beard, but you don't have to have one at all.

Best decision I ever made. Never looked back since.
>>
File: 1456628717716.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1456628717716.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>70964820
>as I was young and lost my hair due to a disease

Then you are in a completely different boat altogether. You gotta do what you gotta do.

I just took all my hair right off. I asked myself why the hell should I have to deal with insecurity, self-doubt, no self-confidence, or fear, when I could instead just take all the shit off and own the problem.

Happier everyday since I went fully clean shaved on the head.
>>
>>70964989
Being cut, balding can be fixed a fucked up dick can't
>>
>>70961252
>>70961027

an old creepy faggot

there is no such thing as a 30+ year old with long hair who doesnt look like a creepy learning delayed rapist
>>
>>70965285
>shave your head completely.
>not shaving to 2mm

The sun fuck my head if i go full bald.
>>
>>70960177
Feels good to be a nationalist and classic liberal with nice thick hair.
>>
>>70965285
I shave every morning. dont even need a mirror after a few times
People ridicule BALDING not BALD theres a difference

if you got a bit of muscle you look beast with a clean head too
>>
Thinking of going for the Lenin look if I start balding senpai
>>
28 and going grey but my hair is full and thick. I never realized how much sluts loved peppered/grey hair.
>>
File: ragnar.jpg (281 KB, 970x600) Image search: [Google]
ragnar.jpg
281 KB, 970x600
Scandic genes nearly guarantee some level of baldness so I was fucked by default. I started noticing around 25, and I'm currently hanging on to it in hopes it's just my hairline maturing. My only other hope is that my beard will start growing so I can go Ragnar mode.

On the other hand, it's so fucking cold up here so I wear a beanie most of the time anyway. When the suns out you wear a baseball cap or burn yourself because it's dark 9 out of 12 months.
>>
File: 1460628438827.png (47 KB, 214x212) Image search: [Google]
1460628438827.png
47 KB, 214x212
>>70966106
I don't shave it to the core,I leave 1 mm on sides and 2 mm top.
You look cleaner and more civil that way.
>>
34 now, and starting to go a little thin around the hairline. My mother's family has baldness in their genes, so I guess I will, too. It even effect my mother, a little bit, and women are more conscious of these things, so that must be quite annoying.

Why is it an issue, for a man? If it gets bad, just shave that shit off, or buy a nice hat or something. If you're a man, and you spend longer than 5 minutes washing and combing your hair, you're probably some sort of faggot anyway.
>>
>>70966480
>My mother's family has baldness in their genes

My maternal grandfather had a full head of hair his whole life. But my uncles both went bald. On my paternal side, my father is basically the only one who hasn't gone bald. I'm scared.
>>
>>70965285
>become one with your baldness
>posts a Donald "JUST comb my shit over" Trump pic
>>
>>70966653

I thought it was maternal grandfather, to be honest, familias. But then again, I wouldn't mind. My mum's father was a fucking badass, so i'd be honoured to inherit even a slight portion of that legacy.
>>
File: 1460149249026.jpg (14 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1460149249026.jpg
14 KB, 367x321
>>70966392
>mom has the most beautiful blue eyes ever,literally Ragnar tier
>dad has brown eyes,but really light brown,Bieber tier
>get dark brown eyes,Emma Watson tier
life is suffering
>>
>>70960526
/thread
>>
>>70960177
NIGGER SEMEN
>>
Just shave your head if you start balding. There are plenty of famous, bald alphas
>>
>>70960177
actually its on the chicken. hormons, they do it so they can get mature enough to get the chinken killed, it also make them fat. so consuming this chicken makes us go bald faster.
>>
it forces you to have your mid-life crisis in your early 20s instead of your late 40s.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.