[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE HP LMAO >Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
DUDE HP LMAO

>Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built one of the strongest technology companies in America over several decades
>Steve Jobs admired HP as a company that was built “to last, not just to make money”
>It took Carly Fiorina a few years to completely destroy their hard work
>Women in leadership roles
>Not even once
>>
>>70959720
I bought my HP desktop in December 2009, it had Windows 7 when I bought it, now it's still perfectly running and I upgraded to Windows 10.

HP computers are amazing.
>>
>>70960056

Further testament to Fiorina's ineptitude
>>
File: 1369099347790.jpg (40 KB, 900x268) Image search: [Google]
1369099347790.jpg
40 KB, 900x268
>>70960056
>Buying pre-builds
>>
>>70960056
A
>>
>>70960743
Fuckin
>>
>>70960767
LEAF
>>
>>70959720
To quote someone:

>In the general time frame of 2000 to 2002 while I worked there, there was a big push towards moving closer to "industry standards".

>In prior years HP had to let go about 2% of its workforce for performance or behavior issues. The norm for the industry was 5%. Managers were told they had to fire 150% more people so that we had a "healthy turnover". Never mind that for decades HP had very stringent hiring habits, so the reason they only fired 2% of their workforce was because they had a much higher quality of people who worked there...

>HP was previously the only major printer company that sold its printers with a full ink cartridge. All the other companies sold their printers with either no cartridge or a cartridge that held maybe 25% as much ink as a full one. So HP started doing it too, because everyone else did. Never mind that not doing that was one of the things that made HP a better purchase when you bought a printer.

>HP also paid salaries that were higher than the industry average by quite a lot. So they tried cutting back raises and offering less to new hires. So they slowly moved towards paying the high end of the salary range to the middle. And then surprise surprise, the quality of the employees who didn't quit and the new hires drifted from the high end to the middle...

>You get the idea.

Plus, anyone who ever thought that buying Compaq to merge its computer business with HP's computer business was a good idea clearly never owned a Compaq and a HP computer at the same time...
>>
>>70960056
HP computers are OKish, sort of.

Don't even get me started on their printers. For home use? Maybe. Fuck HP printers in a business environment.
>>
Carly Fiorina and Melissa Meyer are truly an inspiration to all young girls who want to pursue a career in business
>>
>>70961162
In fucking up businesses, you mean.
>>
File: davidbrent.jpg (16 KB, 574x318) Image search: [Google]
davidbrent.jpg
16 KB, 574x318
>>70961162
Are there any real solid success stories of women in business anon? I don't mean Oprah or Martha Stewart
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.