[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When science has advanced to the point that we have the ability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Y.jpg (66 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
Y.jpg
66 KB, 325x244
When science has advanced to the point that we have the ability to change chromosomes for any purpose, what will /pol/'s excuse for hating trannies shift to?
>>
>>70959613
>Muh feels

Don't gonna lie.
>>
>>70959613

> Science fiction can turn me into a real girl!

t.deluded tranny
>>
>>70959984
Not a tranny. I'm a guy with de la Chapelle syndrome.

Technology like this would be beneficial to me too.
>>
>>70959613
Still wont be able to have children.

Once they grow out of the fad of being a girl they realize they cant go back when their biological clock goes off.
>>
>>70959613
Until medicine can turn them seamlessly into man or woman, I will be disgusted.
>>
>>70959613
When science has advanced to the point that we have the ability to change chromosomes for any purpose, we will also have the ability to solve the neurological disorders that makes guys chop their dicks off.
>>
>When black people advance to the point where they are intellectually and physically superior KINGS, and to the point where they enslave the white race, what will be /pol/s excuse for hating niggers?
haha OP keep on making more retarded hypotheticals where you hypothetically BTFO /pol/ xDDD
>>
>>70961379
What's wrong with hypotheticals?
>>
>>70960212
>de la Chapelle syndrome.
> This syndrome occurs in approximately four or five in 100,000 individuals

The odds that you're a lying tranny are better than the odds you have this rare condition.
>>
>>70961543
Believe whatever you want to believe.
>>
File: gilbert.png (684 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
gilbert.png
684 KB, 1280x800
>>70960212
>de la Chapelle syndrome
The fuck is that anon?

>inb4 google it
>>
>>70962088
XX-male syndrome.

Yes, I am a genetic defect.
>>
File: x-flies.jpg (69 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
x-flies.jpg
69 KB, 600x596
>>70962612
So how does that translate to real life? How do you live anon?
>>
>>70962766
Well, I'm sterile, meaning I can't have children. Besides that i'm not really any different looking then a normal guy.
>>
File: 1239756603588.jpg (21 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1239756603588.jpg
21 KB, 367x451
>microscopic re-programming of every single cell in your body

good luck with that

knowing people who obsess over this shit, you'll never be able to afford the procedure. nanomachines will be very expensive.
>>
you can turn a fetus, that dont have gender yet, into a male or female, but you cant do that with a full mature organ
>>
>>70962856
You will never know what it's like to look into the eyes of a little universe you helped create and gain the wisdom of nurturing it. Fag.
>>
>>70961448
99% of hypotheticals done outside of the socratic method are by morons where they "beat" their opponents arguments by resorting to absurd, unlikely and far-away scenarios
this is one of them, and it is akin to saying "when african americans conquer the world, will /pol/ still insult blacks? didn't think so. /pol/ BTFO!"

and good luck trying to change the chromosomes of a grown body
>>
>>70961379
>flag
Checks out
>>
>>70963248
I know.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.