[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Obesity is now considered a disease >Actually not having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: body acceptance.png (491 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
body acceptance.png
491 KB, 600x694
>Obesity is now considered a disease
>Actually not having enough self control to stop eating double fried chicken burgers 6 times a day is not a disease
>Fat acceptance movement is the stupidest shit ever
>Kill me
>>
No argument here, op.
>>
Can I get unemployment for being fat? That would be the life right there. Is 215lbs considered fat enough to be disabled? I don't have enough pride to not leech of the government if I can
>>
>>70959236
pretty spot on.
>>
File: despair.jpg (4 KB, 201x160) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
4 KB, 201x160
>>70959236
I want the bottom right one to bully me into giving her fatty foods.
>>
>>70959236
I saw the no legs/arms guy do a speech once. Great speaker and an amazing guy.
>>
>>70959614
>a fucking leaf
>>
I would be more understanding of this fat acceptance shit if it wasn't so parasitic.

>Have GF
>GFs mom is obese as hell
>Easily 400 pounds
>If she's not sitting in a chair at work for 8 hours, she's laying on the bed watching TV
>Asks GF and sister to fetch her everything because 'walking up and down the stairs hurts her knees'
>No shit
>Has her kids do everything
>Broke her knee in the shower cause she got drunk and weighs as much as a fridge
>Another excuse to lay around all day
>Had to drive her fat ass to the doctor two hours away on my day off cause no one else could
>Complains about every meal if isn't loaded with salt and butter
>Has her 16 year old daughter to go grocery shopping with her own money cause she's too large to actually walk around

Jesus. If this was just a matter of killing yourself slowly then I'd almost be okay with it. Instead, she's dragging everyone around her into this bullshit by just not being able to keep to one beer a night and not gorging on food.
>>
>>70960561
Any pics of her you'd mind sharing? ;)
>>
>>70960818
Please eliminate yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_nmr4osPODO1qh4uq4o3_1280.jpg (475 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmr4osPODO1qh4uq4o3_1280.jpg
475 KB, 1080x1920
>>70961087
Nah, I'm pretty content enabling these landwhales.
>>
>>70960561

The best way to tell how a girl you're with is going to look in 20 years is to look at her mom.

Dump your GF now, before you purchase a cow.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.