[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nationalist groups: Northern Europe Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nationalists.jpg (414 KB, 750x1261) Image search: [Google]
nationalists.jpg
414 KB, 750x1261
/pol/,

You have to pick one of these two groups of insufferable nationalists to get rid of. Which one and why?
>>
Bottom

At least the ones on the top will gtfo out of the city and I'll never have to see them again
>>
>insufferable nationalists
No such thing
>>
>>70958470

You're completely cool with the Odin worshiping "Europa" neck-beard LARPers, and the Neonazi militia Police state thugs?

OK anon.
>>
>>70958610
First: yes, they are harmless. Better than the Christian "dues vult" LARPers.

Second: don't exist outside of the Jewish media. I'm fine with "thugs" when "thugs" are needed.
>>
Have to go with the bottom group btw.
>>
>>70958868

Name one time where the far right wing pushing their weight around has made any legitimate impact on modern politics
>>
>>70959311
Name anything the mainstream right has done at all.
>>
>>70958302
The bottom.
>>
>>70958302
Romans killed the celtic religion which was actually acceptable.

I don't know why would someone worship semen eating, lightning throwing god.
>>
>>70959552

Prompted a referendum on Brexit

Do you need more?
>>
>>70959754
Which will change what? Immigration (especially non-European immigration which is far worse) isn't going to stop because we leave the EU. Conservatives want in the EU anyway for the most part. Culture will still remain PC, feminised...people will remain apathetic slobs...globalisation will continue all the same. Nothing will change with Brexit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.