[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2020 and Donald Trump is running for a re-election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 635x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 635x437
It's 2020 and Donald Trump's campaign slogan is "Make America White Again." Do you vote for him?
>>
Yes, Crime stats would drop significantly after all the niggers are gone.
>>
>>70957624
Gonna need more info about what's happened between hen and now, what the slogan means, his policies, etc.
>>
>>70957624
It's all part of the master plan.
>>
No. He ran in 2016 on a platform of civic nationalism, and that is what I support.
>>
>>70957750
nationalism without a racial component is stupid and nonsensical.
>>
>>70957624
I'm mixed and I'm all for civic nationalism but I couldn't vote for someone who would jeopardize my status as a citizen

Also America was not created as an ethnic state
>>
>>70957624
Anyone else think he looks a lot like Winston Churchill there?
>>
>>70957835
>>70957835
This guy doesnt understand what culture is.
>>
>>70957624

But Trump is not racist. You're thinking of Hillary.
>>
>>70957624
i'm pretty sure America was never white.
>>
>>70957624
2020 slogan will be "Make Europe America"
>>
>>70957624
Yes because everything would finally be allllllllllwhite
>>
>>70957929
But if all people are equal. Why not let them all in so they can be a part of our wonderful "culture". The only thing standing in between the progress of the human race is artificial barriers created by nation states!

Culture is not independent of race. If you replaced every white man in Britain with a Nigerian it would not be the same.
>>
>>70957750
Civic nationalism is so moderate and yet the MSM says he's some sort of radical.
>>
>>70957929

This guy doesn't understand that people create culture and not the other way around.

Why do you think that niggers, left to their own devices, devolve to the particular brand of "culture" they do ten times out of ten?
>>
>>70958019
>>
>>70958193
Europe is made up of ethnic states, america was never designed as one

It's why we assimilate so well
>>
>implying he will need a second term
>>
>>70958557
>It's why we assimilate so well

Yep no racial strife here. Just one big happy family.
>>
>>70957624
Idk mang. I think the reason conservatives have so much movement this year is because of how far the left dragged the pendulum into their side of the court. Us doing the same would spell bad news in 2024
>>
>>70958922
>>70958359
>>70958193
>>70957835
>>70957684
racists fuck off
america was always a multicultural country
Check the statue of LIBERTY for fucks sake

>Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

I'm sorry but I don't read this as "only white people".

America would be a shit hole if it was 95+% white. This country was built on the backs of black slaves, and now its on the back of a black president. Eat shit.
>>
>>70959699
Bluepilled as FUCK.
>>
>>70959699
Here (you)
>>
>>70959699
Spot the bait
>FOUND IT!
>>
>>70959699
Top notch bait. Next time remove the president part. It makes it too obvious
>>
It would depend on what he got accomplished. If he doesn't get anything done, what's the difference between him and a career politician, who has screwed us over 10 times out of 10? I voted for Trump in my primary and I'd most certainly vote for him in the general, but if he gets nothing done, then what the fuck is the point of voting anymore?
>>
>>70959699
Thats why we racial quotas for years and years? Because were a "melting pot"?

Why arent the immigrants melting into americans? Shed your former identity for a better new one. Not come here and bitch about how much better shitholedovia was...
>>
File: 105612348n-.jpg (226 KB, 570x1953) Image search: [Google]
105612348n-.jpg
226 KB, 570x1953
>>70959699
What if Black America was a country?
>>
>>70959699
>poem written by a Jew, published by a Jew, and stuck on a French statue

Kikes have been trying to ruin this country since before it was even founded.
>>
>>70959699
>>Give me your tired, your poor,
>because a jew wrote something on a statue America is now the dumping ground for the world's poor

Lol the only thing built by slaves was the cotton industry. Blacks have been a thorn in the side on the nation since its conception and it has been downhill the abolition of slavery.

The presence of another ethnic group actually destroyed the founding father's vision of a land of liberty. We are now owned by the government because of Lincoln not accepting the state's right to secession from a tyrannical power. Differing ethnic groups will always form differing cultures. This is the opposite of nationalism. White males skew far more conservative than the rest of the population. Therefore importing more immigrants means that endegenous peoples get less representation and lose their right to self-determination in the form of government that we have. That is the opposite of liberty. That is the government using the mob to put their boot down on you and calling it fair. Immigration and multiple ethic groups is globalism. I'm not even arguing from a white nationalist viewpoint. I'm just stating the stupidity of your argument of "civic nationalism" when you are obviously a fan of multiculturalism and globalism.
>>
>>70957624
No because I'm not white and that is offensive to me.
>>
If Trump ran with that slogan,I would be the first to sell all I have,forge your citizenship papers and join the death squads.
>>
If Trump gets elected in 2016, 2020 will be a cakewalk, Bernie will be forgotten about, Hillary would be done, democrats don't seem to have a rising star to rally around in four years.
Maybe Rubio or a Kasic type would run against him like Reagan and Ford or Carter and Kennedy, but he would have no chance of winning.
>>
>>70960368
>Why arent the immigrants melting into americans?
But they do...remember when racists didn't want Irish or Jews to enter the US? They assimilated perfectly, and their fears were proved to be fabricated and irrational.

But even so, whether they assimilate or not does not mean they have no value as humans, and should not be reason to turn down oppressed peoples in need.

This country was literally founded on the concept of freedom from oppression. Racists need to understand this concept above all else.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1136x640
>>70959699
>racists fuck off
america was always a multicultural country
Yeah, America has always been a blend of European (white) cultures
>>
>>70961200
Fuck off I'm European and not white. We aren't all white.
>>
>>70958922
sure
>>
>>70959790
Ben jij mijn Afrikanerbroeder?

>>70961093
>>
>>70959906
Leave troll.
>>
File: southdakota.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
southdakota.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
>>70960725
>Therefore importing more immigrants means that endegenous peoples get less representation and lose their right to self-determination in the form of government that we have.
>That is the opposite of liberty.

>endegenous peoples
>indegenous
>whites
trashed
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.