[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Same sex parenting has no negative impact on children's health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8
POL BTFO

http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/same-sex-parenting-has-no-negative-impact-childrens-health

>Thisfinding, published in theJournal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics, is obviously not a surprisingdiscovery. Including this latest one, there are74 scientificallypeer-reviewed and publishedstudiesshowing that gay and bisexual parents in stable same-sex relationships don’t disadvantage their children. The four claiming the opposite have been eitherdebunkedor have never been peer-reviewed.
>>
>>70957578
we discussed this already
>>
Blah blah blah read this article it proves that i'm right and you're wrong.
>>
2 dads will be pretty based, but 2 retarded women raising a kid? nope.
>>
File: LESBIAN_MOTHERS_FAMILYX400.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
LESBIAN_MOTHERS_FAMILYX400.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>70958014
>but 2 retarded women raising a kid? nope.
>source: my anecdotes
fuck off faggot 2 men are a lot more likely to molest the child than anything 2 women will do. At most they will raise their sons to be cucked
>>
Junk science propaganda.

Everyone knows that kids who grow up in same sex couples are more likely to identity as gay and live as gay in their adulthood.

They adopt orphans no one really gives a shit about and want to take them off the governments hands.

What they do with their kids through surrogates its their deal.

Society is just giving them the orphans to keep their paws away from kids with normal parents.

"Yeah, take these orphans. We don't really care if you abuse them. They have no family. Leave us alone. Go over there."
>>
>>70957578
You know... besides the fact that gays are 25x more likely to be child molesters. Sage.
>>
>>70957578
Regardless of what NAMBLA says, I don't think a man and a boy should be allowed to raise a baby together. I mean just look at how he doesn't even care that the baby is shitting allover him.
>>
File: 20100818_crybaby_190x190.jpg (12 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
20100818_crybaby_190x190.jpg
12 KB, 190x190
>>70958198
>k science propaganda.
>WAAAAH EVERYTHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH IS PROPAGANDA
>IM TOTALLY RIGHT BASED ON MY ANECDOTES AND HAVE NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT ANY OF MY CLAIMS

>HOW THEY PUBLISH STUDIES THAT GO AGAINST MY FEELINGS DONT THEY KNOW HOW PROBLEMATIC AND TRIGGERING THAT IS?
>>
>>70958479
how dare they*
>>
>>70957578
no impact on childs health.

having parents keeps you healthy.

physically healthy, you have food and shelter.

mental health?
social health?
spiritual health?
>>
File: 1436323879878.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1436323879878.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>70957578
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70957578
i wonder if the Journal of Development and Behavioral Pediatrics has an agenda. HMMMMMMM
>>
if the pedo faggots don't get access to their prey through adoption, they act up and infiltrate the boy scouts and the clergy for access.

So I guess politicians decided to feed them the orphans as blood sacrifices, to hopefully keep them away from kids in real families.

Would you rather they rape an orphan or your kid?

The SJWs have made them untouchable. Society has been cucked into appeasing them.
>>
>>70957578
>social science
>>
Same sex adoption just werks

t. murdered child who was sexually abused
>>
>>70958479

Why the propaganda to allay fears? Go ahead, give the kids no one wants to the gays and let them have their own kids... just keep them away from mine.

No one is standing up to them, If they've got to be appeased, just dump the orphans on them.
>>
>>70958125
Children of lesbian parents:
Are more likely to be currently cohabiting
Are almost 4 times more likely to be currently on public assistance
Are less likely to be currently employed full-time
Are more than 3 times more likely to be unemployed
Are nearly 4 times more likely to identify as something other than entirely heterosexual
Are 3 times as likely to have had an affair while married or cohabiting
Are an astonishing 10 times more likely to have been "touched sexually by a parent or other adult caregiver."
Are nearly 4 times as likely to have been "physically forced" to have sex against their will
Are more likely to have "attachment" problems related to the ability to depend on others
Use marijuana more frequently
Smoke more frequently
Watch TV for long periods more frequently
Have more often pled guilty to a non-minor offense

[1] Mark Regnerus, "How different are the adult children of parents who have same-sex relationships? Findings from the New Family Structures Study," Social Science Research Vol 41, Issue 4 (July 2012), pp. 752-770; online at: >>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610
>>
>>70957578

>gays
>in stable relationships

Its like they dont know any gays
>>
>>70958536

> They looked at the children’s general health, emotional difficulties, coping behavior, and learning behavior, and discovered no differences between children raised by same-sex or different-sex parents.
>>
>>70958014
It's all so hard to judge.. Real homosexuals would probably be nice and caring parents, but the problem is the newfags that pretend to be gay imho.
>>
>>70958837

Gays are fucking annoying. The elite in the west are not in the mood to subjugate them and put them in their place.

So they're gonna be appeased like homo afghanis in Afghanistan. The anti-taliban likes fucking boys in the asshole. US government puts up with it to keep the country stable.

The modern westerners is a cuck and a moron. They'll defend homos and cause a ruckus.

It's just the nature of the modern day to appease the queers with whatever they want.

If they want to adopt little boys, you give them little boys... the orphan ones no one gives a shit about.
>>
File: Dr.-Venture.jpg (362 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Dr.-Venture.jpg
362 KB, 960x540
>>70958675
Well, it's not like they need to use the whole orphan.
>>
>that gay and bisexual parents in stable same-sex relationships
Leaving out the fact homosexuals are notoriously unfaithful and don't have stable relationships. Some studies actually showed that 100% of their homosexual participants were unfaithful, and that the relationships that actually worked out over time, only did so when the couple could accept and forgive cheating.
>>
>>70958198
>Junk science propaganda.

>Everyone knows that kids who grow up in same sex couples are more likely to identity as gay and live as gay in their adulthood.

You just pulled it straight out of your ass lmao
>>
>>70957578
What health? Physical?

I'm sure having you and your parents called fags on a daily basis will have consequences on their mental health.
>>
>>70957578
why are some of the words mashed together?
Also,
>peer-reviewed
what is this buzzword and why should I care?
>>
>>70957578
>This study was based on the 2011-2012 National Survey of Children’s Health, and the families were selected from the 95,677 households who completed interviews. Initial analysis revealed 139 female and 17 male same-sex couples, but these were reduced to 106 families (95 female, 11 men).

Call us back when they reply to all 95,000 applicants. This is a sham study.
>>
>>70959412
>11 men
the things that count as fucking research these days...
>>
>>70957578

I don't expect any scientific study to say "the results show that although the children identify as straight, they still act like a beta faggot with no real skills a real man should have"
>>
>>70957578
>Men will raise the kids alright
>Women will just fuck up the kids
Prove me wrong /pol/?
>>
>>70958892
you realize this is 100% false right? did you even read the study?
>>
File: 2016-04-08 01-37-13_left.jpg (123 KB, 449x553) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08 01-37-13_left.jpg
123 KB, 449x553
>>70957578
>>
>>70958125

Cuckada pls.
>>
>>70959602
I personally believe in this, though I'm afraid of the increasing risk of pedophilia. But two dads would be better for boy or girl. Lesbians would no doubt raise the kid become either a man hating feminist or complete cuck.
>>
>>70958892
Access to the full study plz
>>
Also, gays ARE promiscuous, I know this because I'm gay and all my relationships have died when they other guy wants to be in "open relationship". I hate faggots so much but I don't want to be straight either since I despise women.
>>
File: Xn6pwYe[1].jpg (84 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
Xn6pwYe[1].jpg
84 KB, 960x468
Two dads are better than one :^)
>>
>>70957578

bullshit. the children of 'same sex marriages' are being fucked twice a day.
>>
>>70957578
>psychology
>science

There recently was a reveal that only approximately 29% of the studies held up after a single repeat study.
>>
>>70959298
this is junk science propaganda >>70959412
>>
>>70959958
I know that feel
>>
>>70959056
>>70959056
This. I know it's shocking to some, but the gay couple from Big Daddy is not representative of reality.
>>
>>70958014
Those dads are pedophiles, it's why they always adopt boys.
>>
>>70959827

that would be a feminine but ugly coal burner SJW.

Lesbos are supposed to be lower estrogen and less promiscuous than straight degenerate women. Some men believe them more rational than straight sluts.

They may be open to marrying into a harem.

They're not obsessed with dicks.

Marrying a pair of lipstick lesbians and raising your kid with both of them could make your male child alpha.
>>
>>70960081
sauce
>>
>>70960081
Psychology is a hive for Jewish schemes. It's easy to manipulate, easy to make broad claims, and hard as fuck to disprove.
>>
>>70959505
Haha oh shit. I was gonna ask what the sample size was if they were talking about "stable" gay couples. This is revealing.

This gets peer reviewed but actual racial research won't.
>>
>>70960061
cool evidence cuck
>>
>>70960223
>Lesbos are supposed to be lower estrogen
What kind of retarded broscience is this? there is literally no proof for lesbians having lower estrogen
>>
>ILFScience
>>
>see goyim, it's totally healthy!
>disregard the fact that our kikecilium is also in charge of deciding what's healthy and what isn't!
>>
>bisexual parents
Lol nigger what?
>>
>>70957578
My Dads loved me so much I get to use this cool colostomy bag. It's so convenient. I love them for it. And by love I mean oral stimulation.
>>
>>70960295
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/science/many-social-science-findings-not-as-strong-as-claimed-study-says.html

>Strictly on the basis of significance — a statistical measure of how likely it is that a result did not occur by chance — 35 of the studies held up, and 62 did not. (Three were excluded because their significance was not clear.)
>>
>>70960295
http://www.nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
>>
>health

how about their psyche? oh wait a straight-A child that is sexually enlightened genderqueer fluidnonspecific is a """"healthy"""" child in this era. burn it to the fucking ground.
>>
>>70960441
Probably just means a mom who did a few jello shot's out of another girl's navel when she went to college.
>>
>>70959992

And you can't do shit about it. Queers are a protected species. You can't even voice suspicion about the motivation a queer would have for adopting a child. If you don't give a couple of queers a kid, you could be blacklisted, harassed, shamed, or worse.

You can't even make fun of them like you can with pedophile priests.
>>
really? cause my aunt decided she was a lesbian one day, divorced my uncle and now my two cousins are totally fucked in the head
>>
>>70960503
>>70960516
Toothpaste-kin know what's up about pseudo-science.
>>
what about lesbians?
>>
trans kids are considered healthy nowadays so the study is flawed regardless
>>
>>70957578

>psychology
>science
>>
>>70957578
And child molestation is only helps in development.
>>
>>70958258
pretty sure it's higher than that but I get your point
>>
>>70957578
How do gay dads teach their sons/daughters about boys and girls and manly or non-degenerate activities?
>>
>>70960373

The problem with straight women is the high percentage of stupid sluts society can breed.

A rational, low estrogen, low sex drive lesbian is probably easier to get along with than a dumb slut that''s obsessed with cocks and eventually descends into the world of coal burning and taking nigger dicks.

They get off nibbling tiny clits and getting eaten out.

Lipstick lesbians open to taking hetero dick or marriages of convenience with straight men may produce normal children.

You dick the two lesbians. They can get off each other while you fuck them both. They get kids, you get loyal wives, kids get a father.
>>
>>70957578
>in stable same sex marriages
Yea but we're arguing that they're more likely to not be stable. Which is true because they're much less likely to monogomous than straight couples and gays are much more likely to molest their kids.
>>
>>70958479
A fucking leaf
>>
>>70960931

worse, how to lesbians parents teach their sons how to not be faggots?
>>
My psych prof said that the current idea was that gay couples were certainly capable of raising children, but the children still need both male and female influences in their lives to grow up healthy. Could be an aunt/uncle, good family friend, sport coach, w/e.
>>
>interviewed by telephone
>science

please fucking end your life
>>
>>70959231
I knew there was a reason i had my partner agree to strange sex being alright, i like the platonic side of the relationship better anyway.
>>
>>70959950
>>http://www.markregnerus.com/uploads/4/0/6/5/4065759/regnerus_july_2012_ssr.pdf
>>
>>70960953
>A rational, low estrogen, low sex drive lesbian
Still 0 evidence that lesbians have less estrogen than straight women.

Citation or fuck off.
>>
>>70958479
>>WAAAAH EVERYTHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH IS PROPAGANDA
>A FUCKING LEAF
This study was made to disprove earlier actual studies that show fags to be unfit parents. It failed miserably because you can see that there were only 11 men in this study. Go back to prepping Muhammed.
>>
>>70958853
edgy
>>
>>70961120
He knows if he says fags are shit parents the jews that run the place will fire him.
>>
>>70960953
Are you implying a high sex drive is the worst aspect of women? And not the fact that they're 85% emotionally driven. There's a reason they were kept out of politics for the most part up until a century ago.
>>
>>70961213
hormones do play a role in faggotry
>>
>>70961626
You still have 0 proof or evidence that on average lesbians have less estrogen than straight women. IF you cannot prove they do then fuck off and kill yourself

>>70961241
>prepping Muhammed.
0/10 your country has more than 20x as many mudslimes as we do ;)

You even let them build a mosque on the ground zero site of the World Trade Centers.
>>
>>70961770
>a mosque on ground zero meme
It's literally a small room inside a building, and it's a few blocks away. Theres currently one that's closer that was there before 9/11.
>>
>>70962378
Obviously the solution to muslim terrorists is to have their terrorist training centers everywhere ;)
>>
>>70961770
Why are you so salty today, leaf?
>>
>>70962446
You're one to talk, especially with a leader that literally converted to Islam.
>>
>>70962453
my gf's dad is suicidal and drinking himself to death because her mom passed away a few months ago
>>
>>70962705
>that literally converted to Islam.
false. sure hes a cuck who does cuck things but hes not actually a mudslime. He most likely hasnt even read the quaran.
>>
>>70959228
>>70959228
Under rated as fuck
>>
>>70957578
>Including this latest one, there are 74 scientifically peer-reviewed and published studies showing that gay and bisexual parents in stable same-sex relationships don’t disadvantage their children.

Too bad over half of gay couples can't stay monogamous.
>>
>>70959639
You want to elaborate?
>>
>>70959369
Peer-reviewed means that other scientists or whatever in that field have reviewed it and approved of the findings and their methodology and shit. That means nothing, of course, given what a hive mind of leftist garbage academia (especially social science) is.

So leftists write leftist pro-gay research paper (probably poorly done research at that) and present it to other leftists who then say that yes it was done correctly go ahead and publish it.
>>
File: tumblr_mkp98qdBBq1s0ivo4o3_250.gif (127 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkp98qdBBq1s0ivo4o3_250.gif
127 KB, 245x250
Bullshit
>>
>>70957578

Sociologist can be trusted about as far as they can be thrown.
>>
>>70957578
I had hoped a faggot would have had the fashion sense to not let his son pop his (trashy) A&F collar. Clearly, there is no difference.
>>
I'm curious whether they tested for economic bias.

a) The more financially secure and affluent a family is the better a child will do in life.

b) Gay couples can only adopt and must prove they are financially secure enough to care for a child. Not to mention that gay couples are often much wealthier.

I would assume having loving/supporting parents and growing up in an affluent household are the most important things. Curious to see how controlling for those factors gay versus straight families would come out as.
>>
>>70961120
That is a problem that is only worsened by our feminized school systems. Kindergarten and school teachers are more often than not female and when the father has to work a lot the child will then be around women most of the time.

Children need both of their parents around. Their choice of partners is greatly influenced by their parents.
>>
>>70965761
>I'm curious whether they tested for economic bias.

They had no income data from the parents and so went with their education.

>they only phoned the participants
>male same-sex parents are not included into their study
>none of the participants stated their sexual preferences
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.