[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpills that you had in real life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: IMG_20160403_092730.jpg (479 KB, 1440x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_092730.jpg
479 KB, 1440x1800
Any stories or encounters that truly redpilled you
>>
>>70957411
I work as a cashier at a store on my campus. Nothing to drastic of redpill, it more so just confirmed everything I learned from /pol/. Niggers are retarded.

They always hand me their money before the item their buying, which doesn't work since I need to scan their shit first. 50% of the time their money is just crumpled and wadded up in their pocket. They just dump it on the counter and want me to figure it out for them. Also, 50% of the time they say they don't want their change, showing more responsibility in finances. They are just shitty morons in every way.
>>
>>70957411

>implying I leave my moms basement
>>
>>70957411
Attending a german multi culti school for 2 years.
All those mudskins...
>>
>>70957928
When you're a Jew , by blood , but you smoked weed so your entire family demonizes you for it as a dope addicted loser. Cuts you off finacially and worst of all emotionally.
>>
>>70957411
I just meet a nigger in my elevator
He got in in the 6th floor and press for the first
The problem that I was going to the 32, he went aaaaal the way up, then down
When he saw he was going up then down he looked me like it was my fault he doesn't know how an elevator works
>>
>lived in Brampton, Ontario all my life (24 years) as a white male

My entire life is one giant redpill
>>
Worked at a grocery store, saw a woman buy an $800 dollar wedding cake with foodstamps. We even called the state to inform them about possible welfare fraud, they told us to "mind our own fucking business".
>>
>>70957411
>>70957411
Moved from a small, non-violent 99.95 white town to a big, "diverse" city
>>
>>70957411
>walkin down the street
>see an abbo
>then see a little child with an ice cream
>abo grabs the ice cream and rams his hard dick into it
>i said "what the fuck?" out loud
>liberal nu males surrounded me and called me racist

srsly what the fuck, that redpilled me so hard
>>
File: 1430113382922.jpg (59 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1430113382922.jpg
59 KB, 531x471
>>70957411
>be white
>work at a pharmacy next to the bored to mexico
>area is affluent and full of rich mexican nationals
>see them pick up shit for their kids using medicaid in their escalades, benzs' bmws' corvettes
>there was even a guy who came by with a brand new porche macan for a few months
>this shit happens every day multiple times per day
>my rage slowly builds with each new cheater
trump better build that fucking wall and end the whole not reporting income made in other countries bullshit
>>
>>70958497
>walkin down the street
>see an Australian
>then see a little child with an ice cream
>aussie grabs the little child and rams his hard dick into it
>i said "watto za fakku?" out loud
>liberal drop bears surrounded me and called me racist

srsly what the fuck, that redpilled me so hard
>>
>>70957411
Was out going to frat parties with a group of friends, 3 of us stayed a bit longer and walked home a bit later than half of us. While walking back to campus, they got asked for directions by a bunch of black dudes, and while explaining the directions they got jumped and had the shit beaten out of them by like 10 others who were hiding nearby. My one buddy's face was was so fucked up he wasn't recognizable at first glance, and he took like a day to wake up in the hospital. I'm not overtly racist, but it definitely made me wary as fuck when in an urban environment and random people approach me. If I had stayed like 15 more minutes, that would've been me too.
>>
Lived in Toronto for 5 years. Massive redpill on mudskins. Went to top law school. Massive red pill on Jews. Partnered in business with deracinated Jamaican. Worst. Decision. Ever. Redpilled on mixed/blacks.

Multi-culturalism redpills you anywhere it finds you. You just have to hope your mistakes along the way don't kill you.
>>
>>70958298
lel
>>
I work at KFC

take a wild guess
>>
Today, actually

> Work as a personal tutor for college kids
> College in a pretty deprived area, mostly white working class lads, these kids are going through some pretty messed up shit
> They're a bit troublesome, but not bad lads at all
> One kid -young lad- comes to me
> Had a really shitty day, considering self harming
> We talk, I manage to cheer him up, we take a walk, get some snacks from the canteen, that sort of thing
> Send him on his way; seems alright
> As I said, they're good kids, good lads
> On way home
> Open Jewbook
> Post from a "Friend" - the Guardian newspaper
> Headline
> "Just how shitty are men, am I rite?!"
> I'm fucking fuming
> I spend all day working with young lads going through hell and back
> And now some smug middle class leftie cunt calls them "Shit"
> As if they've any idea what young men are actually going through; and as if being constantly demonised by the media is helping
> Suicide one of biggest killers of men in the UK
> Fucking lefties point and laugh and call them shit

I swore after today that all the lefties on my facebook can quite honestly fuck themselves.
>>
Abbos were pretty intimidating in alice springs. I just kept my eyes on the ground pretty much entire time I was there I didn't wanna make eye contact with them. Because then they'd all attack me and my family.
>>
I'm one of the few white people still living in central London. Every day I get a little more racist.
>>
>>70958298
One of the biggest redpills i've gotten from living here is that Black (we mostly have Caribbean blacks here, not too many African blacks) Christians hate Muslims and Islam more than any other group of people.

There was an old church here that people from the surrounding houses would allow them to park in their drive ways/on the road during services because the parking lot was far to small

They recently converted it too a Mosque and 95% of the people who allowed the parking took back their permission, best part is, the Muslims tried to sue them for not allowing them to park on THEIR property

The road was always a no parking zone, but people allowed it and didn't call the police on the church goers, now anytime a muslim parks there the police are called within minutes
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>70959784
Oy vey! You bad goy
>>
>>70958497
That redpilled you on abbos? As far as I can tell (and only saw abbos on video) they're like a bit less harmless version of niggers and gypsies. Like, dumb animals. How can anyone believe otherwise? They're barely human.
>>
>>70958369
My experience as well

>>70957754
>>70958243
>>70958497
Niggers gonna nig

>>70960004
Derkas gonna derk
>>
File: 1386630238928.png (11 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1386630238928.png
11 KB, 500x560
Sad to say but none are truly awake until they are able to accept the truth about the Jews and their dirty hands behind everything throughout history, controlling and guiding it all to the "end times". The Jewish liars will never tell us the truth, for to do so, would only shed the light of truth on Jewish lies, perpetuated across the many centuries of this planet by the one group that benefits from the lies. No one who is truly awake believes their lies, and yet they continue to lie to the world with impunity and yet the not so awaken world of dumbed down people, continue to believe their fabricated lies of deception and of their fabricated world history of events. There is no real justice in anything considered Jewish Justice. IT is but a game of historical lies that one needs a program to keep up with all the lies and tall tales. People that refuse to accept it are either ignorant, apathetic, shills, disinfo agents, shabbot goy, or worse.
>>
>human
>other humans are horrible
>i probably am too
anti human is true red pill, save the animals and shit.
>>
>I had numerous encounters that acted as confirmation bias for my prejudices

>here they are as anecdotal evidence you can use

I dont even mind the "racist", its the shitty level of critical thinking that gets me.
>>
>>70960973
Who are you quoting?
>>
>Be 8
>See a Muslim for the first time
>"Mum why are they dressed like ninjas?"
>"They just are"
>>
>>70960973
>wow you actually saw someone do something illegal that means it's anecdotal and therefore it doesn't happen
>what do you mean FBI statistics I've already said it was anecdotal and therefore irrelevant
>>
>>70960973
I used to be leftist, I think the London riots broke something in me.
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>70957411
>be white from 99% white town
>think racism is bad
>move to a city with nigs
>oh shit.gif
>never even seen any trouble involving anyone but nigs
>even right now it sounds like there's a nig argument in my block
>mfw i have to wait inside until they go or they'll know my flat is empty
>mfw my area is only 5% wog
>mfw racism isn't wrong
>>
>>70959784
Browns or blacks?
Live in Peckham here, find Nigerian ex-pats much friendlier than Arabs or Pakis in East.
>>
File: 1454785335048.jpg (69 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
1454785335048.jpg
69 KB, 750x724
>>70961699
>mfw dog got killed by "troubled PoC youths"
It's real fucking hard not to go full stormfront
>>
>>70957411
The one Jew I know. I was at his house and his Dad tried to make me give him $1 for a glass of water.
>>
>Be young, white, first business
>Homeless fuck in a wheelchair starts living on the corner
>One day im smoking cigarette, wander over ask him how he got here
>He said a relative had bought him a train ticket to oregon and he got off at my city (Central California)
>Finish conversation and tell him he's gotta find another corner though.
>Fucker rams me with his Wheelchair

2 months go by of me calling the police on him and him just coming back over and over again

>Now people are bringing him food.
>Giving him Tarp
>Homeless guy starts building lean-to's on the street
>Hed position his chair between to planters
>Use planters as Trash cans
>Piss and shit on himself

AND THEN ONE DAY

>I head out for lunch
>Guy is literally parked in the middle of traffic
>Newspaper over his face
>I push him out of the street
>Hes yelling at me, cursing, sspitting..
>I drop him off on the side of the road next to a planter
>I head to the burrito place...
>Purchase a burrito and head back
>Where id left the homeless fuck is now a bunch of firemen, a coroner, police men the whole works
>I go check shit out.
>Hes gone but there is blood like.. everywhere.
>Cops talking about someone got out of their car and shot him
>My first though... "Thank god someone did it. Worthless piece of shit was ruining the city"
>>
I got red pilled on millennials recently.

Assistant manager at a cigar store, I have to read some applications and resumes and my boss trains me on what to look for in an interview and how people should act.

I work in Colorado, so everyone is stoned btw.

I get people my age or younger coming in dressed like shit, smelling like shit, cigarette or e-cigarette mods hanging out of their mouth for the interviews.

The final thing people have to do before the interview is over is if they were told they had to live on a deserted island with 3 things, what would they be, and most answers are stupid having to do with bongs or blankets or video game consoles.... it's fucking pathetic.

My generation and younger doesn't know shit, I'm getting trained on how to run a business and probably move up to a corporate position in the company, the rest of these people are the Bernie/Hillary voting freaks that /pol/ talks about everyday.

Colorado is a circus now.
>>
File: 98898844.jpg (242 KB, 1280x856) Image search: [Google]
98898844.jpg
242 KB, 1280x856
>>70957411
Women are really useless in any real job
>Run boats for a living
>We hired a new person
>Have to train her
>She can't lift ANYTHING
>Complains all day about the smell and filth
>Try to teach her about hydraulics
>DUHHHHHHHHH
>Try to teach her about motors
>DUHHHHHHHHHHH
>Try to teach her about picking fish out of the gear
>DUHHHHHHHHHH
>Try to teach her about driving truck and trailer
>DUHHHHHHHHHH

Fired after 3 months, can't believe it took that long.
>>
>>70962009
srs?
>>
>>70962099
That's weird.
>>
I was top of my class in high school
97th percentile SAT SCORES 98th ACT

But also a white male from a privileged background

I got denied from 5 universities I was well qualified for, all the while Native American kids were getting into schools they were no where near smart enough for on huge scholarships. Mind you Native Americans are really just nigs with 5-10% native blood

The my dream school spouted all this shit on how diverse the new class was and I saw just how bad I got fucked over by affirmative action
>>
>>70961836
We even brought them to court, turns out there was not proof. Guess what the Judge was?
>>
>>70957411
True story as follows
>me, extremely liberal, went to private school with all rich kids so hate conservatism
>go to Chicago for work one summer
>old toothless black man on the train spraying the whole car with axe body spray
>he talks to me and I have a nice but tentative conversation with him, he calls me "a good guy"
>asks me the time
>check my phone and tell him
>the train gets to my stop, he reaches out to shake my hand
>shake his hand
>he goes in for a hug
>accept the hug, kind of uncomfortable about it
>he literally starts humping me like a dog, like 8 pumps
>I get off the train instantly
>check pocket, phone is gone
>see him smiling and waving from inside as the train pulls away

I was wearing jorts so I guess he had to do something misdirecting to pick my pocket. Pretty disgusting though desu, where is their sense of shame?
>>
File: 1382779162542.png (212 KB, 512x205) Image search: [Google]
1382779162542.png
212 KB, 512x205
>>70962504
(Yoooouuuu!)
Soulja boy I tell 'em
Hey I got a new dance fo you all called the soulja boy
(Yoooouuuu!)
You gotta punch then crank back three times from left to right
(Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yeeeeaaaah!)

[Chorus: x2]
Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me crank it
Watch me roll
Watch me crank that soulja boy
Then super man that hoe
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)
Now watch me you
(crank that soulja boy)
>>
File: 1456359226637.jpg (148 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1456359226637.jpg
148 KB, 666x666
>>70957411
I'll tell you about what happened today.
>Walking past the ROM (Canada's biggest museum) in Toronto
>There are a bunch of kids outside on a field trip
>Three classes of kids so like 60 kids
>Five of them were white
Is this what diversity is to Liberals?
>>
>>70957411

Arab guy tried to rape me when I hitchhiked as a teenager in Qatar because muh stereotypes. I put up a fight and he eventually gave up and tried to pay me to keep quiet. Went to the police and they caught him afterwards.
>>
File: 1448163597591.jpg (110 KB, 960x619) Image search: [Google]
1448163597591.jpg
110 KB, 960x619
>>70959696
>intimidated by abos
you sure you don't come from smelbourne?
>>
>>70963924
tits or gtfo
>>
>>70963924
You should've taken his money and then go to the police and pay the cops with that money to keep him locked up extra long.
>>
22 years living in an all white community, never once had a problem. Take a 3 day trip to Amsterdam and a migrant attempts to mug me
>>
>>70963999

I'm a guy born with a penis.

>>70964520

I totally should have. When I look back it was stupid to not take the money. I 'm 25 now. This was ten years ago.
>>
>>70965633
show dick then
>>
>>70963947
Christ that picture pisses me off so much, there is not one but two impossible situations there.
t. autist that played ~3k hours of minesweeper
>>
File: hairydong.png (7 KB, 573x505) Image search: [Google]
hairydong.png
7 KB, 573x505
>>70966130
>>
>>70966374
don't be a faggot I want the real deal
>>
File: hairydong2.png (13 KB, 573x505) Image search: [Google]
hairydong2.png
13 KB, 573x505
>>70966472
>>
>>70963409
>tfw relaxed around blacks.
>>
I got robbed by a nigger who also rubbed my dick while a gun was pointed in my face.

Quickest red pilling ever I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>70966521
But I only like feminine penises
>>
>>70965633
Ah well. At least you are alive still.
>>
>>70960853
Already got bored of PS3?
>>
>In highschool
>Have a jew for a substitute teacher wearing the jew hat and everything
>Chav girl has a bottle of lucozade on her desk
>Jew teacher comes over and takes the bottle away
>Proceeds to tell a story about why he converted to Judaism and talks about how when he was younger he almost died due to his diabetes and how lucozade saved his life and he thinks it's some miracle from god.
>Does some prayer and without even asking proceeds to take a drink of the girls lucozade
>Everyone in class is thinking what the fuck, the girl and her friends laughed thinking the same thing
>Jew teacher thanks her and asks if she wants it back full well knowing that she won't want it back after his unkempt beard hairs have been all over the opening
>Girl says no and that he can keep it
>Jew proceeds to finish the rest of the bottle

It was the first Jew i'd ever met and I didn't fully appreciate this moment until i discovered /pol/.
>>
>>70967529
omg i am fapping :D
>>
>>70960853
The truth
>>
File: 1460366154869.jpg (39 KB, 445x469) Image search: [Google]
1460366154869.jpg
39 KB, 445x469
dad goit into an accident years ago at work, sued the company and hired a lawyer. The defendants lawyer was his friend. Both were pushing for a judge that was fair for years. 10 years homeless while these fucks vacation and push the calendar until they got their Judge. We lost as they said he was an independent contractor even though the company trained him and all evidence had a victory for us written all over it. Found out all three of them were Jews. The case is being re investigated because it was deemed shady.
>>
>>70962099
>that moment when you realize you're an accesory to murder
>>
I've met a lot of chinese people on my work
They're all autists
>>
File: 1442020944722.jpg (52 KB, 446x576) Image search: [Google]
1442020944722.jpg
52 KB, 446x576
>>70958911
That's so fucked. I'm poor but I refuse to receive any government aid or Welfare (even though I qualify AND have to support my wife) because I would be just too embarrassed. No sense of honor or dignity anymore. We truly live in a shameless society.
>>
>>70959532
Hate to break it to you shitlord, but women in this day and age have it WAY WORSE than you privileged white males. Think about that next time you project you misogyny on my board.
>>
>>70959216
>going to frat parties
Well there's your problem. If the nigs don't get you first, frat boys will.
>>
File: 1451237154107.png (69 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1451237154107.png
69 KB, 622x626
>>70971395
>>
>>70957411
Had a jewish kid in my class, if you were invited over for dinner they would literally serve you a separate meal, way cheap and shit.

One time I was there and his mother offered us lunch, I got a single slice of toast with butter on it and he got some great looking sandwich.

I'm not ungrateful but damn, if you are going to act like that just don't bother offering.

Too many redpilling stories about sandpeople and muslims in general to count, they all merge together into a blur of hate.
>>
>>70959532
are you a girl?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>>70957411
>Be me
>Go to college
>Oh look more chinks and poo in loo's thanks Boomers
>>
>>70971663
yes :D

want to be my bf? only on /pol/ though lol u can be my pol bf :D
>>
>>70963409
You kind of deserved that, homo.
>>
>>70958911
This is the kind of thing you should be writing letters to your representatives about
>>
>>70960004
Honestly that's hilarious, really sucks about the church though, how did the slimes even manage to steal that in a non Muslim black neighborhood?
>>
>>70971572
Actually that's sarcasm.
>>
File: 1407561030742.png (10 KB, 408x286) Image search: [Google]
1407561030742.png
10 KB, 408x286
>>70967529
I thought you had to be born a jew to truly be one.
>>
>>70957411
Was working in a security job at a city hospital. We had two gang member gun shot victims come in around 2am. One died before arrival the other was alert but had a gsw in his abdomen. Dead one was male 18, live one male 16.

Procedure for all trauma intake in er was a lockdown of all entrances until situation cleared by both staff and security/police. I was manning the exterior ambulance bay enterance.

Female African American woman approaches me rapidly. She is screaming that both victims are her sons. I inform her that no one may enter yet, and that I will contact on sight POlice to come speak with her. She tries to rush me and I block her. She then states she is going to her car for a gun to "shoot my white ass".

Police arrive and she comes back. After checking identification , myself and police escort her into emergency room. She sees her dead son and moves past without a word. She sees her living son and demands a moment in private with him. We step back but not out of earshot.

She asks wounded 16 year old "where the money at nigga!" He begs her to help him he is in pain. We hear a slap and enter the room as she is yelling " nigga you and your brother dun fucked up where you hide my money!"

Cop and I get into physical altercation ending in her arrest. On her person was 20 grams of cocaine packages for sale, $500.00 cash, a switchblade, and that gun she promised me she would murder me with.

My pity for minorities died with that 18 year old and his 16 year old brothers bond with his mother.

All true. Doubt if you will
>>
And another one.

I was raised to believe men and women are equal, that idea went straight to the bin as soon as I experience my first workplace, all they do is whine and gossip and take days of for menstrual cramps.

They do like 1/8 of the work that men do in general.

Some of them even have the gall to ask you to do their work for them.
>>
>>70972377
You can convert, it usually takes years and will take all of your free time.
>>
File: 1415659473766.jpg (43 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1415659473766.jpg
43 KB, 500x353
Being a taco living in Arizona. Arizona is such a beautiful state. All the faggot niggers and beaners are ruining it with their culture. The extreme beaners don't know when to shut the fuck up and adapt to American culture and ruin everything with their shitty beaner culture. The niggers, well they're niggers. I honestly fucking hate being Mexican and having all those shit beaners attached to where I am from. They couldn't be decent human beings and have manners if their fucking life depended it on. I fucking hate my people. Mexico should just get fucked bombed. Nothing but ignorant mexi-goblins that follow dumb ass outdated traditions that block their own personal thinking. Fucking assholes man. I hate them.
>>
>>70957411
I'm from the south in a diverse area, and self segregation is a VERY REAL thing. During lunch, on the bus, in the lockerroom etc. Blacks hang with blacks, mexicans with mexicans, asians with asians, upperclass whites with upperclass whites, lowerclass whites with lowerclass whites.

It's very interesting looking back at how real it was.
>>
>>70961471
Paris riots for me. I had a pen pal I never heard from again after that. On top of that, it was also the stupidest shit I'd ever heard
>kids see a cop car on patrol
>run into power station and die
>africans blame the cops and riot
>>
File: Wilmington_Delaware_skyline.jpg (2 MB, 2605x1212) Image search: [Google]
Wilmington_Delaware_skyline.jpg
2 MB, 2605x1212
Grew up in Wilmington, DE. My school was 85% black at the time (it's gone up since then), fighting niggers almost daily.

In a weird way it gave me confidence. I mean, beating up a nigger is pretty easy one-on-one, just gotta worry about the others watching...not that I won every time.

Niggers use intimidation to scare whites into submission, but more often then not if you stand up for yourself they back down. Just be prepared for a fight either way. If you lose, hey, atleast for fought.

Nothing is more gratifying than standing up to a nig-nog when they expect to steamroll you with intimidation. The look..."hey dis whyt boi aint scared, uh oh"
>>
>>70972463
Sounds far fetched, but I have dealt with enough niggers to know it's possible.
>>
>>70972377
I know that you can convert like what the New Zealand anon said, but i'm still not sure as to whether or not he was spinning a yarn to spare himself spending a quid.
>>
>date an insane girl, who's religious but doesn't care about politics
>life is miserable
>date a nice white conservative female
>life is good

Starting a good while family is part of the redpill
>>
>>70972546
I have only ever done physically difficult jobs in uncomfortable conditions.

I have never had any female workmates.
>>
File: HoloHoaxers.png (504 KB, 1334x2465) Image search: [Google]
HoloHoaxers.png
504 KB, 1334x2465
>>70957411
>>
>>70957411

Worked at a grocery store. It was always Jewish people who would make us price check everything, even if they said it was a two cent difference.
>>
>>70973666
Pray you don't. Everyone in my workshop got burns because ours didn't follow instructions.
>>
>>70966472
>"Don't be a faggot, show me your dick"

lol wut
>>
>>70958322
Kek.
>>
>>70973416
I thought it sounded far fetched when I lived it. The shit I have seen,,, I don't bother to lie to make shit seem worse.
>>
>>70972900
Oh totally. I'm a spic myself, but my parents aren't dumbasses and we live in a nice predominantly white neighborhood for a reason.
>>
>>70973416
>sounds far fetched

You faggots have it easy in Britain
>>
File: Aldrich-plan-1912.jpg (277 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
Aldrich-plan-1912.jpg
277 KB, 500x748
>Be me
>Have an old account with bank
>Bank fucks up records
>Contradictions can be found not just between pages, but on the same page
>Bank sends me to collections
>Bank sends me to collections law firm
>Bank sues me
>Can't afford attorney
>File response myself
>Start learning how the court system works
>Start researching everybody involved
>Girl who signed the affidavit in the bank's complaint has a blog
>She blogged about work
>Made $9/hr to "verify" affidavits
>If she didn't "make goal" (quota,) she was punished by not being allowed to work OT, no raise, etc...
>"Make goal" meant that she had less than 2 minutes to verify any single affidavit.
>Tuck that away
>Look into law firm hired by bank
>4 attorneys licensed in my state, one of whom lived out of state
>Over a 3 month period, they filed some 3,300 debt collection lawsuits in my state alone
>Tuck that away
>Read as much case law as I can
>Even start reading SEC filings and get a hold of the pooling and servicing agreement for the securitization process
>Preparing for all out war.
>Learn about the Discovery process
>Propound them with discovery requests
>Get jerked around with answers
>They provide zero docs (I had asked for everything that they would need to fry me, which I knew they couldn't produce.)
>They call and ask for an extension
>Agree
>They call and ask to have a hearing rescheduled
>Agree
>Still no docs
>Day before hearing, get a call asking if I would agree to their dismissing with prejudice.
>Either somebody finally looked at the records and said "HOLY FUCK! WE"RE SCREWED IF WE GO INTO COURT WITH THIS" or they didn't have the records.
>For those of you not familiar with court, dismissal with prejudice means that I won for good.
>A couple of months later, get a phone call from a debt collector over the same fucking account
>>
>>70962099
LOL thats the best one yet
>>
>>70974820
>Sue the fuck out of the bank and their lawyers.
>Judge ripped them a new one over their motions to dismiss right off the bat, because my reply to their motions was better than their motions.
>Bank files motion for private contractual arbitration
>Court grants motion
>Bank does not want this shit in public because I was challenging their business strategies and stood a good chance of winning.
>I wanted it public.
>Fought to standstill.
>But I probably cost them in the tens of thousands of dollars
>Continue looking into how banking works
>Mind is blown at how the system works
>Figure out that the dollar itself is a fucking Ponzi scheme.
>>
>>70962268
You think that shit's bad? Try interviewing boomers

>some fucking sob story about how their investments went to shit
>can't afford a house because their peers sold all of their houses to the chinese and inflated the price
>absolutely refuse to work more than 40 hours a week or on weekends
>some fuck asked if the employees were union

nigga get a trade if you want a union, just because you were a fucking accountant for 30 years doesn't mean shit.

I have never seen worse work ethic than the 40-60 crowd that I have to manage. They ALWAYS want smoke breaks, give me disrespect because I'm younger than them (I'm 27 but I've worked at this place since I was 16.) and bitch when I deny their days off to see their kids/grandkids like they're 7 year olds.

Ever see an old guy try to pilot a fucking pallet jack? They really need their licenses taken away. In fact they should probably be euthanized altogether. I told my boss I'm never interviewing anyone who hasn't graduated in the last 10 years ever again.
>>
>>70957411

My NAtive american history professor (have to take it) Told us all up front that she almost started a New Age 'Church' just for money. Selling 500 dollar 'authentic indian' quartz crystals, then she told us, yeah all this stuff about white man being evil to indians. I'm confusing you and not telling you the real truth of the matter.

She wasn't even being sarcastic, she just freakign fessed up. Fucking hell I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
>>
might not be all that important but

Was standing in queue for night club-ish place, everyone had bought tickets beforehand, chilling in queue with a bunch of other people waiting to get in, NP, then out of nowhere nigger jumps into queue, ahead of 20 others, being Morwegian and polite, most people said nothing and just didn't care. Neither did I at that moment. 3 min later at the end of queue, turns out nigger doesn't have ticket to get it, niggers gets all "u fokin racist m8" at the bouncer. This is a student place so bouncer not too big and nigger going all afriCAN on his ass.

Been watching this nigger closely, annoyed at lack of manners, annoyed at lack of respect, so drag him out o queue, bouncer being all "ty sir", proceed to tell him off for being a disrespectful nigger. Nigger then gets mad, angry, threatening. I am a very calm person, but also 6 ft 3, 220lbs viking, finally get enough of his shit, break his jaw, teeth and nose, along with my own hand. Totally worth it, never quit being racist since, gave those retards one chance, will never give them another, will keep breaking hand on sub-humans.

Funny thing is police never gave a single fuck I attacked, neither did the night club or anyone else
>>
>>70974846
So how do i abuse it to my whim?
>>
Was in school but have to go to the debtist one day, ask a friend wich was a jew(did not care about that at my age om 16) if he could twll me my homework for thw day. He said if he would get a euro for it he would do it, I say no. Friend nevdr goves me my glossary paper, ask why. "You would not give me 1 euro for it". I say "So you really are a jew!". Not friends anymore
>>
>>70975126
The court system, the bank's business models or the dollar? Because the last one requires that you be a wealthy insider, the middle one requires that you get sued, and watch your ass when doing it with the first one, because some judges can get cranky and they can make life very difficult for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 604x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 604x720
>>70963409
>jorts
>only had phone stolen
You deserved worst desu senpai
>>
File: 1460675556398.jpg (93 KB, 674x672) Image search: [Google]
1460675556398.jpg
93 KB, 674x672
>>70960853
>This observation by Ford about Jews was made more than a hundred years ago
>See how relevant that list is today when it comes to our merchant friends
>>
File: old 100.jpg (45 KB, 590x244) Image search: [Google]
old 100.jpg
45 KB, 590x244
I used to work as a bank teller. Here's a hustle that niggers tried on myself and coworkers.

>nigger walks to teller window
>AYO HOL UP I NEED YOU TO CHANGE SUM MONEY
>throws a 50 dollar bill and three 20 dollar bills down
>I NEES ME ONE OF THE OLD HUNNEDS AND ONE OF THE OLD TENS
>An older hundred looks similar enough to an old ten at a glance
>the teller will give him the $110 dollars
>AYO HOL UP SENPAI. YOU JUST GAVE ME TWO TWO TENS FO REAL
>An inexperienced teller will have been conditioned to trust this groid by the media and will assume he himself made the mistake
>Tyrone had actually pulled some nig-jitsu to quickly pocket the hundred and throw down another ten
>Tyrone walks out with a $90 profit and the teller's cash box is short at the end of the day.

This happened more times than you would think. Niggers, not even once
>>
File: 1436909366319.png (85 KB, 475x573) Image search: [Google]
1436909366319.png
85 KB, 475x573
>>70957411
>Grow up in an atheist liberal household in the Northwest United States
>Go to an all white school
>teachers are burnout hippies and other degenerate liberal scum
>taught that the negative things I saw and heard about minority's were just stereotypes made up by evil racists
>totally convinced everyone is equal and all that bullshit
>Finish middle school and move up to HS
>my HS is across town in a shitty part of the city
>find out my first week there the school was full of mexicans, white trash and blacks
>well okay this should be find right?
>wrong
>have to sit in class with loud niggers who would hangout in the halls and always skip to get high
>white trash kids stole and then resold peoples ipods
>older mexican studen trys to sell me painkillers in class and steal my shit
>turns out stereotypes exist for a reason
>years of liberal brainwashing shattered within weeks of being there
>>
File: 1458677051572.jpg (285 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458677051572.jpg
285 KB, 1280x960
My parents specifically moved away from indiana because it was mostly white, so they could introduce me to a more "diverse" area which is north carolina. holy fuck, when they say diverse, they mean you see a nigger every 5 minutes when you walk down the streets. Back in indiana, I only remember seeing 2 black people at a walmart for the 2 weeks I visited my family. Worse yet, they have let fucking french REFUGEES INTO MY HIGHSCHOOL. ps im 18 senior highschool
>>
File: 64185.jpg (18 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
64185.jpg
18 KB, 350x250
>>70958930
>>
>>70958911
REPORT THEM
>>
>>70958911
some of the legal ones are ok but many of them are the reason I hate them from the way they act to the way they fucking smell, I encounter them way too often
>>
>>70972463
I have a friend who is an emt guy, when he gets paranoid he always wears a bulletproof vest
>>
>I used to be a part time mail man as a struggling student and I delievered the mail to one of the richest suburbs in my city.
>Most people who live in this suburb were the the old money types, with triple story mansions and acres of lands. Kids all go to the elite private schools. It was common to see a Bentely.
>It was also were most big business owners/CEOs/Powerful men lived. Generally you saw alot of well known people in this suburb
>I used to always try to figure out the surnames of those who loved here as I was handling their mail and I wanted to know If one of my heroes lived there (A well known football player).
>Most, if not all had Jewish surnames
I was one of those leftist, SJWers at freshman year but after that experience, it opened my eyes to the Jews
>>
>>70972813
Kek go back to mexico
>>
>>70958497
That never happened you fuck wit
>>
>>70959784
>>70961782
I live in Leyton and I'm surprisingly okay. Nothing major has happened and I haven't experienced many negatives in the half a year i've lived here.

It's not the best area and its full of muslims and russians, but I've been in much worse areas. I have never felt unsafe making my way home at night.

If I lived in Whitechapel or Wembley Central, though...
>>
File: 20160413_154916.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160413_154916.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1536
>>
Took microeconomics in university.
>>
>>70975699
Are you me?
>>
>>70959696
Sure you are not just an autis and intimidated by anyone who isnt your mum coming to jerk you off?
>>
>>70972377
He was born a jew in the wrong body, now he is a beautiful, strong, GTJ heeb who need no honor
>>
>>70975568
In the UK any bank or exchange agency counts out the money in front of you and asks if thats okay before handing it over. It's impossible for you to effectively claim a mistake after.
>>
>>70962589
Which ones?
>>
>be me, attend expensive international schools my whole life
>leave school, move out on my own, plan to join the army
>realise how pampered and sheltered I've been my whole fucking life
>now cringe every time I check my facebook feed due to the stuff my school friends post

let me list the first few things that pop up:

>gay men dancing
>vegan guilt tripping
>more gay men dancing
>trump is literally hitler
>people promoting LSD
>people promoting anarchism

fuck me, man. I'd unfriend all these people but then I'd only be left with one or two facebook friends
>>
>>70958174
>Not having superior non orthodox jewish parents who endorse hashem's magical plant
>>
>>70959488
LOL
I moved to Bavaria for university
Surprised by how little/almost no black people live here. Walk into a KFC one day
Found them.jpg
>>
File: 1455498893694.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455498893694.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>70977047
That's all cunts post on Facebook now, it's really pissin' me off
>>
>>70977548
is bavaria white?
I really, really hope so because I dont want the mudslimes to invade the castles there
>>
>>70971572
That's clearly Bait of Bablyon, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1453051875379.gif (2 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1453051875379.gif
2 MB, 240x135
>>70957411
In a Tim Horton's getting lunch, the most jewish looking woman ever in line. Didn't think much of it, still the largest most crooked nose I've ever seen.

Gang of nigglets wander into the store. Jewess gets her coffee and is about to leave; stops and pets the youngest nigglet on the head saying "oh, you're just so cute!" and then leaves, smiling. Little nigglet says "see guys, I'm cute!" with a big stupid smile on his face.

Mfw.
>>
>In college taking my required history course with typical cryptojew professor
>rhetoric is blatantly antiwhite, everyday we learn about horrible racist white people, Hitler, race riots, etc.
>eventually assigns readings by Karl Marx and the Communist Manifesto and puts a positive spin on them
>Large lecture hall with around 300 people
>all his TAs are kikes as well
>see whole class for this shillary
>say nothing and rage inside whole semester
>feel despair for the future and hatred for my own stupid people
>>
>>70971661
How much were you expected to tip?
>>
>>70959532
how bout sending some of the cuter lads over my way ;)
>>
>>70970642
It's not really a Jew thing. The legal system is designed primarily for the benefit of the bar, Jew and non-Jew alike. Litigants, especially defendants, get royally fucked, while their lawyers have it made.

And since you mentioned it, the delay is the worst of it. Lawyers are the worst procrastinators of any professionals (they're also probably the least competent of all professionals too). For them, time isn't the slightest concern. I've been involved in two cases that dragged on for the better part of two decades.

In one of these cases, the plaintiff was a law firm suing for its (disgustingly inflated) legal fees--but it wasn't suing its former client (they'd already done that and come up with a useless judgment against a dirt poor old man). Instead, it was suing the former client's SON on the theory that he benefited from peace of mind knowing his father was well represented (and that he allegedly promised to pay, which the defendant never wavered in asserting was a lie). They even tried to sue another sibling that they'd never even communicated with, though that was dismissed.

After fifteen years of being harassed by these scumbags while the interminable case dragged on, with the threat of a protracted trial and a guaranteed appeal when they lost and a judge who twisted his arm because he clearly did not want to have to preside over the mess, the defendant settled for a substantial amount so he didn't have to take any more time off of his job and keep flying to other side of the country to deal with this nonsense. This was of course after he spent a hell of a lot in legal fees on his defense.

Since this is /pol/, I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge that the plaintiff lawyers were Jewish. That being said, of the comparatively few truly honorable and hard-working lawyers I've known, a number have been Jewish.
>>
>>70963409
>Random mental cunt spraying axe everywhere
>Asks to talk with you
>Say yes
>Asks the time
>Say yes
>Asks to make physical contact when you're getting off train
>Say yes
>Stops you getting off the train for a fucking hug
>Say yes
>Dude is fucking shaking you down
>Why is he humping me?
>Get off train
>He's got your phone and flipping you off
>Wonder why
>>
>>70962268
What kind of people do you expect to attract working in a cigar shop? It's probably the last place I would think of going to get a job unless I was a stoner.

If you get redpilled by cherrypicked examples then you're an idiot, sorry. I used to work at a planetarium on a uni campus and everyone who applied had top-tier resumes with all kinds of advanced education/volunteer work/past jobs/whatever. Does that mean all college students are perfect, productive individuals? Obviously not.
>>
>>70972813
You sound pretty based, Taco. I've got a love-hate relationship with spics, but you seem like the kind I love. . . . in a non-gay way, of course.
>>
>>70975568
There's a common trick that involves asking for some change then changing your mind half way through and saying "I'll pass you back these £20s for some £10s" and they end up walking away with cash.

I hear about gypsies trying it all the time.
>>
>>70975568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uaw88H0AmE

this is the one I think.
>>
>>70958930
Top kek
>>
File: 1368679595263.jpg (30 KB, 356x355) Image search: [Google]
1368679595263.jpg
30 KB, 356x355
>>70975568
>AYO HOL UP SENPAI.
>>
>>70975568
Since when you can ask for "old" bills at a bank?
>>
>>70977047
>>70977713
>having social media
That's about as good as having a Reddit or Tumblr account. It's the same retardation and unfunny shit.
>>
All these posts in a nutshell:

>i saw one or two black/muslim/jews do something bad and now I know le secret redpill that only my pol comradez know

I swear 95% of this board is under 18 or retarded
>>
>>70974820
Coming from a lawyer disillusioned with the chicanery and dishonesty of the legal profession, I just want to say: You, sir, are my hero.
>>
>>70957411
>walking home from school.
>2 nig brothers start going to my school, live nearby.
>we all start walking together.
>they invite me to their trailer to watch Malibu's Most Wanted (you can't make this shit up.)
>I invite them to my house.
>After they leave, notice some things went missing (Yu Gi Oh cards or some dumb shit I had).
>call out older brother
>he says, "not again. Younger nig is always stealing stuff." He tells me to kick his ass, and he will stop stealing for awhile.
>they moved before I got the chance.
I could tell he had gone through this before.
Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>70963409
he kinda owned you as much as anyone can be owned in such a situation. Where's your phone, bitch? You think dry humping you while outwitting you humiliatingly is worse than losing 100s of dollars in a phone ? And being dry humped ?
>>
>>70958930
Nobody talks about the dangers of drop bears anymore.
>>
>>70980849
Thank you sir. I mainly have a hate relationship with my race. They all piss me off. Then they wonder why the burgers hate us yet they don't take a look at themselves.
>>
>>70962268
I'm 20 and I've been dresses in a dress shirt and tie every interview I go too.

It never helps. They don't care what you wear and everyone else is always dressed casually.
>>
>>70967529
if someone ever takes my drink and drinks it with out asking then asks if I want it back, I say yes then pour it out where they can see me doing it
>>
File: controlsurmind.jpg (778 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
controlsurmind.jpg
778 KB, 2092x1270
>>70975418
I had this image but I never researched to see if it was true. He also brought back into print the protocols of the elders of zion and wrote articles about it in the newspaper.

I never researched the conspiracy because it's hard to believe everyone who attends the bilderberg meetings, bohemian grove or whatever other shit is under their control. I guess the rabbit hole can go deeper.
>>
>>70972813
That's because everyone you known are lowborn, even yourself. Always remember the vast majority of wet backs are the worst of this country.
>>
File: bp1.jpg (233 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
bp1.jpg
233 KB, 720x1080
>>70983394
So the jews are the real puppet masters beyond the satanic fuckers ruling my country sacrificing children?
>>
I actually got redpilled fairly recently. I had always been aware of minority crime statistics and all that stuff since I've browsed 4chan since 2006, but what finally did it for me was when the Chicago Trump rally got cancelled due to protestor violence, and I thought, "Surely the media will report on this stuff" but every outlet was trying to spin it as Trump's fault saying he brought it on himself by saying racist things.

This is when I started making the connection to the word "Racist" as having the same connotation as "Communist" during the McCarthyism era. Essentially that you could just call somebody a racist without real evidence and use it as a way to justify violence towards anyone you please. That kinda triggered my slight libertarian streak and caused me to really think about things for about a week, and I came out with a much healthier perspective of the world.
>>
>>70981978
I think the opposite is true. I think you have one or two chill minority friends and you think you can roll in da hood now. Try it hipster. I suggest Newark.
>>
>>70978938
I was able to find a history class about ww2 and my professor was based, said his favorite general of that era was the desert fox and constantly talked about how the nazi's could have won if hitler gave more control to his generals
gotta find the right teachers
>>
>>70965633
Sandniggers will fucking rape anything.
>>
>>70957411
When I had the pleasure of having a college class turn out to be nothing but leftist dogma
There wasn't even any discussion of conflicting ideas, it was
>okay class now how does capitalism hurt lives
>okay class now explain why race is a social construct
>okay class now why didn't racism exist before colonialism
It was fucking maddening
>>
On I have a good one
>at workplace they bought some machinery from Texas.
>the "elite technicians" will arrive soon and they will assemble the machine in a week. Said Boss
>the elite technicians were a chicano, a crippled ugly white, but desu the smart one, and a fat lazy white.
>"we can't continue assembly the machine cause there is one frame misaligned", said the fat lazy Texan. "We need to send back the frame and got a new one" Just imagine all the fucking customs procedures, time and extra hours of this group of elite techs
> Our maintenance guy got mad at those ugly lazy elite technicians and in a hour he got the frame aligned.
>"if that fails it's not our responsibility "
>fuck you stupid lazy fat Texan.

Never hired again those guys, some time later we relocate the machinery in just a day without those lazy ugly whites and the Chicano.

10 years and still running smoothly.

In conclusion is not the race for me is the level of culture of the person, obviously those Texans were uneducated lowborns.

And I'm not sorry for bad English
>>
>>70985062
>okay class now why didn't racism exist before colonialism
it didn't exist because the races never really interacted
>>
>>70957411
I learned how awful the Liberal middle class is thanks to Starbucks
>>
>move into black family's basement because I needed a cheap place to stay while looking for work
>mother, her boyfriend, her three (20-something) kids, and the daughter's kid
>the mom works at McDoanlds just enough hours to qualify for food stamps
>the 20-somethings sit around watching Naruto all day
>one of them constantly hits his white girlfriend, then the mother steps in and gives them some flowery spiel about working out their problems together so that she doesn't leave
>they like to sing in the middle of the night
The list goes on. I got the hell out of there as soon as my month of rent was done.
>>
>>70985481
>it didn't exist because the races never really interacted
what are:
>the crusades
>the Roman Empire
>Muslims in Africa
Jesus Christ
>>
>>70957411
Everything
>>
File: 1460672501253.png (14 KB, 573x505) Image search: [Google]
1460672501253.png
14 KB, 573x505
>>70966639
>>
>>70973110
Sussexcountyfag here. Fucking niggers everywhere. Nothing is more gratifying than watching the little shits get put in their place. They ruined the school I used to go to and they fuck up lacrosse down here because all of the nigger football players join and expect to be good but they turn out to be trash.

>Tl;Dr
I hate niggers
>>
>>70957411

>be 6
>out trick-or-treating on halloween
>meet group of niglets from across the tracks
>niglet - "boy... you sure got a lot of candy in that bag"
>me - "i sure do"
>niglet - "let me hold it so i can see how heavy it is"
>me - "sure"
>>
>>70975877
Your parents could have moved you to northern IN.
>tfw you live 5 mins from Gary, IN and you are white

That's redpill enough.
>>
File: 1443739867637.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1443739867637.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>70958930
>>
>>70963409
>jorts
>>
>>70987600
Rekt, fucking white are stupid ash shit sitting here laughing spilling my koolaid on my god dam white Polo still funny as fuck doe I mean shit you're a pussy then and now. Wow dam
>>
>>70987842
Region Rat
>>
File: ohvey.png (718 KB, 741x529) Image search: [Google]
ohvey.png
718 KB, 741x529
>>70963181
>>
File: img_6087.jpg (80 KB, 540x568) Image search: [Google]
img_6087.jpg
80 KB, 540x568
>>70958298
>>
>>70988797
Indeed. Not the greatest place but it prepares you for whatever life decides to throw at you.
>>
>>70957411
>walking on street
>robbed by niggers

thats the easiest redpill
>>
>>70979954
>In one of these cases, the plaintiff was a law firm suing for its (disgustingly inflated) legal fees--but it wasn't suing its former client (they'd already done that and come up with a useless judgment against a dirt poor old man). Instead, it was suing the former client's SON on the theory that he benefited from peace of mind knowing his father was well represented (and that he allegedly promised to pay, which the defendant never wavered in asserting was a lie). They even tried to sue another sibling that they'd never even communicated with, though that was dismissed.

Jesus Christ! How the hell was that not dismissed for failure to state a claim? If your description is accurate, how did they manage to convince the court that they even had standing?
>>
how many shekels did she get for those last few lines?
>>
File: 1459933941270.png (107 KB, 399x536) Image search: [Google]
1459933941270.png
107 KB, 399x536
>>70958930
>>
File: 1422728499894.jpg (205 KB, 674x1041) Image search: [Google]
1422728499894.jpg
205 KB, 674x1041
>>70957411
>Grow up in the south going to a nearly all white school
>Like 12 black kids, total
>Mom and Dad join the service
>Go from base to base, meeting decent people
>Meet the occasional smelly black kid, but whatever some kids just stink
>Mom and Dad divorce, move to South Carolina.
>North Charleston
>Pretty much nigga central
>Niggs try to start shit damn near my first day at school.
>Stole my comics from my bookbag, while I was fighting another one.
>Tried to pickpocket my GBA, while going through the hallway. Another fight
>Basically more fights in that one month than my entire life.
That's how I came to understand how people could hate niggers.
It was a weird lesson for a 16 year old black kid to learn, but 12 years later and its still true.
Fuck niggers.
>>
>>70979101
The whole tip of his penis
>>
>>70989629
Defendant tried. Statute of frauds. Even if Plaintiff was telling the truth (which it wasn't), then the promise was an oral guarantee, which is unenforceable under the statute of frauds.

Well, the judge agreed with the plaintiff that it was possible that the alleged promise was made fraudulently (made with the intent to not perform), and that the court would not allow the statute of frauds to be used as a tool to sanction fraud itself . . .

That was on a motion to dismiss. It was after several such motions, all of which granted without prejudice so that plaintiff could amend the complaint. Several years go by in the interim. Then the appeal when the counts against the sibling the plaintiffs had never talked to was dismissed. Several years go by.

Then a motion for summary judgment. The judge that would have handled the trial was about to go on vacation, so he denied the motion. The judge who replaced him complained about his predecessor going on vacation (one of about a dozen judges to have been involved), and clearly was unhappy that he'd have to preside over the trial. He cajoled the defendant's attorneys into cajoling him to settle. Which he did.
>>
>>70986694
That's what I'm talking about
>>
>>70990299
Your dad a nuke?
>>
>>70990299
I always think it's gotta be the hardest for non-retarded blacks. You have my respect, anon.
>>
>>70981870
since whenever. you can ask for whatever you want. lots of people ask for $2 bills
>>
>>70990815
Sounds like a case of some shitty judges. I'm really thankful that the judges where I live are generally fairly decent. If you read the greentext above about somebody getting sued when he couldn't afford an attorney and winning against a bank, that was me.
>>
>>70991054
Not gonna lie, I'm not entirely sure what that term means.
If it is a military thing I just remember that my dad was infantry, and my mom was in 498th medevac.
I didn't know much about what they did in the Army other than 'my mom and dad are in the army!'
>>
>>70991834
Ah. I imagine he was stationed at the Goose Creek base, but that's neither here nor there.
>>
I am Jewish, how do I get recruited into the Elders of Zion?
>>
File: gamorrean.jpg (1 MB, 2962x1967) Image search: [Google]
gamorrean.jpg
1 MB, 2962x1967
>>70975877
>that pic
>>
>>70963181
Because your feels should auto convict someone right, not evidence or hard facts. How long have you been a closet SJW?
>>
>>70984100
My professor was the same not a cuck he even recommended I (a Mexican student) read the book Hitler's Revolution by Richard Theodore. I did and can now say Hitler did few wrong things
>>
>>70988676
>spilling koolaid on a white polo
Topkek
>>
>>70991828
Yeah, I read that and was deeply impressed.
>>
>>70957411
>be 14 and then 15
>get mugged at a bus stop by Niggers for whatever I had on me, which happened to be my cell phone and pairs of glasses
>both times I cried and shouted "FUCKIN NIGGERS" at the fucking apes as they ran away with my shit
I became an Uncle Tom pretty quickly. Fuck niggers, man. I'm glad I got outta the city.
>>
>>70971395
>my board
>my

Triggered
>>
>>70958174
Because you are a loser.
>>
>>70991828
It absolutely was. But even with shitty judges, this shouldn't have been allowed. It was disgusting.
>>
>Age 9
>been watching jewish cartoons all my life
>just learned about segregation in public school and feel bad for the poor blacks
>black kid moves into my neighborhood
>super nice to him, make friends
>my dad makes him lunch, he acts like an ungrateful cunt
>he steals my pokemon red version
>he tells me a story about how he likes to kill cats and he once killed one by shoving a swiss army knife up its ass

A few years later I entered public high school and my eyes were opened forever.
>>
>>70966521
Kek
>>
>>70992408
Sometimes you've just gotta stand up for yourself. I did get some case law out there where the judge basically said that the bank's records were shit at the US District Court level, so there is that.
>>
>>70973110
>>70987383
Are there a lot of Delawarefags here?

Why does it seem like the nigger problem is getting worse, especially in New Castle
>>
>>70992038
Oh! I did move there after that little month in hell.
Much better school, since it was a bunch of army and navy brats.
Class of '06, but I'm going to stop before this shit becomes a blog.
>>
>>70962589
>Not applying to race-blind California STEM schools
You're still not gonna get in, but at least you'll get beat by Asians who actually have better grades than you.
>>
>>70957411
No because I live in an incredibly liberal area that also happens to be teeming with illegals where people walk around with a blue serum IV drip.
>>
Grew up in a highly concentrated Muslim area as a Catholic. I was bullied all my life about my religion and how I was white. Year seven was targeted multiple times for being one of the 5 white kids at my school. One of the people who kept giving me shit joined ISIS a few years later. So i was pretty pissed at the Muzzims and i still had faith in humanity in the greater spectrum, till i moved to a place which was predominately white, My life because easier, and I Got lazy. At one point i was a liberal Bi-sexual regressive, to fit into my new school full of wannabe hippies and lefties (full of the offended misgendered now and the white guilt feminists, also Bernie shills who even being in another country support the fuck) Then i took acid and shrooms multiple times and realised how that is complete bullshit and that my early life was proof that they are anti me, anti you, anti white. Australia has some of the most sheltered white middle class motherfuckers i have ever seen. I come from a town where a film was made about the race fights and etc. Yet in class in this white majority school, they still blamed it all on the white man. I spoke about it, I was actually from that town and yet no one listened, They never even looked at me when i spoke. They would roll their eyes and be like that's rascist to say that both sides are rascist because whites can only be rascist. Hang me please.
>>
File: Huh....gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
Huh....gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>70990299
That twist ending.
>>
>>70957411
My first black friend i had when i was about 14 stole shit from me when i had invited him to hang out with me and play video games. I didn't realize he took stuff until a few hours after he left.

That was my first, and last black friend.
>>
>>70963409
You trusted a nigger, that's where you went wrong.

desu you kind of deserved it for wearing jorts
>>
>>70971974
>>70975387
>>70980190
>>70982059
>>70988672
>>70995290
hey now he DID say this was when he was an extremely liberal cuck
>>
>>70973110
Grew up in Wilmington, NC. My school was 85% black at the time (it's gone up since then), fighting niggers almost daily.

In a weird way it gave me confidence. I mean, beating up a nigger is pretty easy one-on-one, just gotta worry about the others watching...not that I won every time.

Niggers use intimidation to scare whites into submission, but more often then not if you stand up for yourself they back down. Just be prepared for a fight either way. If you lose, hey, atleast for fought.

Nothing is more gratifying than standing up to a nig-nog when they expect to steamroll you with intimidation. The look..."hey dis whyt boi aint scared, uh oh"
>>
>>70957411
I go to Brown university where its about a quarter jewish. A tip for you guys who haven't had much real experience with jews, everything /pol/ says about them is basically correct. I don't think they're all bad people, but I think their culture basically makes them expert nation wreckers.
>>
>>70957411
A friend of mine was training other nurses. She was telling me that FGM (female genital mutilation) cases were becoming common enough in the UK that how to deal with them was being added to the curriculum. I thought she was joking, and refused to believe that there were thousands of such cases happening in the UK (stupid liberal as I was).

Did some research on the subject, find out it's all true, now embracing kebab removal.
>>
>>70958322

Sweet jesus. The liberal government will keep handing her food stamps so that she would always vote democrat, and through doing so, the government hurts private companies.
>>
>>70959784
its not that bad cunt
>>
File: 1459961452997.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459961452997.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
>>70957411
going to a high school that was proud of its "diversity" was the biggest irl red pill I have ever had
>>
>>70958174
Get fucked druggie, maybe you'll lift your head out of your haze one day to see what a worthless waste of space drug users are.
>>
>>70972900
Ethnic groups have self segregated since the founding of this country. It's what "assimilation" actually looks like in practice.

The 4 states with the most segregated school systems are New York, Michican, Illinois, and California. That's like half the dem party's electoral base.
>>
>>70990299
Align yourself with smart white people. Nigger is the same word for white trash, spic, etc. The bottom feeders of the world. If you happen to be intelligent, it doesn't matter what color your skin is. Surround yourself with like minded people.
>>
>>70979954
>Lawyers are the worst procrastinators of any professionals (they're also probably the least competent of all professionals too). For them, time isn't the slightest concern
i.e. kafka "the process"
>>
>>70962589
I hate people assume that I get Affirmative Action since I'm arab. People it or not, we are "white" when it comes to filling out forms, so we are just as privileged as you are. I'm fine with it though, I don't want any extra help
>>
>>70960004

I've worked with a number of Caribbean people and generally have found them to be incredibly kind, hard working, and very devout when it comes to religion. I can't say the same about there kids though.

Aside from them we get a lot of blacks from french speaking africa and Somalia. There complete assholes. The Somalians refuse to learn English and use their children as interpreters. Their children tend to be very polite though.
>>
>>70995866
>repeating >>70973110
For what purpose?
>>
>>70985308

Damn, anyone else read this post and marvel at unparalleled pride to shitness ratio exhibited by Mexishits?
>>
>>70997437
Educate their children and slip anti-kebab ideas into them. It's the only way, you get to the youth before they go too far in the direction of their parents.
>>
>>70975877
I grew up in ultrawhite colonial new england.
Nigga you dont understand like yacht club starts at 3rd grade white.
Recession.
Family loses yacht.
Move to indiana.
Currently Saving up for new yacht in carmel.
Somehow its about as white as massachusetts cape only less jewish/gay but also a bit slower and about 15 IQ points lower.
Im a fucking god amongstmen here.
My boss is 16 years older than me and thinks im hot shit.
I took 3 days off and still sold more than anyone on my floor last week.
Feels good man.
>>
>>70974740
I love you guys. Something about the total lack of subtlety is fucking hilarious. Its like when a 3 year old accidentally says something funny.
>>
>>70974846
Read a book. Not every financial institutionis a tool of the kikes. The one i work with is run by a potatonigger. Mind you i help people retire and consolidate debt and avoid bankruptcy so maybe imnot the best example.
>>
File: Texan.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Texan.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>70962268
This is because you live in colorado.

Here in Texas that question would get two answers, either

>GUNS, GUNS, AND MOAR GUNS

or

>A FOOKIN' BOAT M8, GET REKT!
>>
>>70960973
Hating shitskins is merely the end product of experience.
>>
Lived up at northern B.C for a couple of years, the natives are all fucking retarded. Crap ton of kids have fetal alcohol syndrome because their parents are retards. Also most of the adults spoke in slurs. Whenever I tell anyone about it they dismiss it and call me racist.
>>
>>70978475
Move south and acquire a taste for dunkin donuts.
>>
Well, I never met a black person until I went to the city to study.

So, I'm in the University of Chicago, and I meet a black man studying mathematics. He's a bit of a poor communicator; his writing is atrocious, his knowledge is limited, but overall he's intelligent enough to be extremely good at math.

So, one day out with him a large group of niggers try to stop my friend, me and another white friend of mine. The group goes up to me, and I simply walk by and ignore them. They got up to my white friend, and he walks by and ignores them. They go up to my black friend in a fucking sweater vest with glasses and pick a fight with him too.

Well, he doesn't walk by and ignore them.

>BF: "YO, GET OUT OF MY FUCKING FACE"
>Niggers: "OR FUCKING WHAT?"
>Various nigger shit going on

And my friend punches the guy in the face. At which point about 6-8 niggers jump him; we're pretty much half way down the block at this point and we run back to help him out, and we get the shit beat out of us.

We call the cops, they arrive about 20 minutes after and tell us that unless we have an insurance reason, it's not even worth filing a police report.

All because my black friend was busy being a nigger. Seriously, you can take a nigger out of Africa, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
>>
>>70958298
ugh, Browntown
>>
I served two tours in Afghanistan, there is not greater Red Pill on what a Islamic based country looks like.
>>
>>70981978
Jidf pls go
>>
File: why contain it.jpg (101 KB, 278x600) Image search: [Google]
why contain it.jpg
101 KB, 278x600
>>70961836
>It's real fucking hard not to go full stormfront
>>
>>70981978
This thread is full of straw that broke the camels back stories. Only a retard hears that story and thinks it's about a really heavy piece of straw.
>>
>>70983010
You have got to have british ancestry. That sounds like something that would happen on ' the thick of it'
>>
>>70997628
hmmm...
>>
>>70998366
I.e. you're not working for an institution that is a member bank of the Federal Reserve system?

FYI, while Jews are overrepresented in that area, it's not just Jews who run it. I'd string Jamie Dimon up just as quickly as I would Lloyd Blankfein.
>>
I'm a cashier at a grocery store in a fairly poorer part of town. It's in Utah though so the black population is way lower.

>food stamps everywhere
>everyone on WIC
>foodstamps used to buy soda, candy, etc
but they find money to buy cell phones and booze

>people come in to use the moneygram to send money to nigeria
>literally tell them they are being scammed
>FUCK YOU HE LOVES ME AND HE'S GOING TO COME SEE ME WHEN I SENT HIM $1500

>little boy asked his mom if he can buy a water
>she tells him no, get a soda because it's cheaper

>there are very very few black people, but they all buy grape koolaid, strangest thing

>overheard a kid talking about quitting school to his mom
>"well if thats what you have to do"
>he couldnt have been older than 14
>they were black

i had a black lady, around 20, come in who literally couldnt count out change. it was less than a dollar and she couldn't do it.

And this shit is in Utah, one of the better off states. I can't imagine what the deep south is like.
>>
>>70985308texas is fuckin big. And bythat i mean there is a good chunk of damn near every demographic in there. only retarded liberal comedians talk about the gun laws capital punishment and cowboys. You want an experience that will break a few texas stereotypes spend a weekend in austin. Its like a hot portland. Also have some personal standards and learn proper english. Its a beautiful language.
>>
>>70963771
Yes
>>
>>70975699
Stereotypes only persist if they are true.
>>
>>70962268
>7 hours later
I'm intrigued by this, whats wrong with asking for a blanket?
>>
>>70958911
go to any social services building on the 1st and the 15th
you'll never see a higher concentration of escalades and 20"+ rims
>>
>>70999022
I dont work for a bank. I help a lady retire with a pension that was being eaten up by credit card debt. Finance sucks because everyone assumes youre a theiving kike. But it feels good helping people get their yachts So to speak. Christ i miss the ocean.
>>
I work as an armed guard at CPS collection agency and literally its as /pol/ expects

>nigger/spic/white trash mother (no father) with 3 at minimum of shitty screaming kids.
>demanding why haven't their child support come through
>zero control of kids
>everytime i see a male its depressed and the soul is literally sucked out
>then the uncommon ones that pay their final payment
>metaphorical backflips and happy as can be
>>
>>70999992
Those debt consolidation companies only really bother me when they are scams. I've not had much experience with them, but my impression is that some are, and some aren't.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.