[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRISTIAN STATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SniperWolf.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SniperWolf.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
Should Trump annex Lebanon and some other areas of the Levant to establish a Christian state? I feel nationalism with middle eastern Christians as much as I do with whites, and fell like they should get their own country, and SHOULD HAVE gotten their own country instead of the Jews, but Israel won't budge.
>>
>>70957285
idk / dont care what you just said, but those women are hot enough for me
>>
>>70957285
Seems like a good idea, they might get attacked though
>>
>>70957531
That's why we'll arm them. Having joint support from both the US and Russia will make for plenty of protection and an interesting arsenal for their armed forces.
>>
>>70957285
Enjoy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
>>
Where would it be located though? Should we completely conquer a country, or should we annex an area of land?
>>
>>70957285
Sounds nice

>>70957950
In Lebanon of course. It used to be majority christians but then the mudshits moved in and ruined the place.
>>
>>70957950
Lebanon with some parts of western Syria. We could probably get a small portion of southwestern Syria because Assad will probably control much of western Iraq when this shit's all over, not to mention that Turkey will probably be indicted for aiding ISIS and have to give up some of their land in the south to be split between the Kurds and Assad.
>>
File: lebanese.png (12 KB, 246x357) Image search: [Google]
lebanese.png
12 KB, 246x357
>>70957285
>>70958300
Lebanon has a Muslim majority,
and its Christian minority are all Arabs as well.
>>
>>70958830
I'm aware of the Arab part. The population of Lebanon isn't dense enough to worry about kicking out muslims, and we can send them all to Saudi Arabia when Trump hammers those inbreds for their shit.
>>
>>70957285
>christians
>having balls to do this
yeah
>>
>>70959058
>niggers
>being able to ever run a country
Don't throw stones from glass houses Mbeke
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.