[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And some of you fucking idiots say that Bernie would be bett
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1458053113895.png (483 KB, 848x594) Image search: [Google]
1458053113895.png
483 KB, 848x594
And some of you fucking idiots say that Bernie would be better than Hillary? I'd rather have Obama 2.0 than some old white cuck Jew who blames the evil whites for everything.

Fucking endorses bullshit like this and you have the balls to say he's better than Hillary.

This country is dead if he wins. Bane posting will reach a new high, because Bernie preaches what Bane preached.

Bernie hate thread, because this guy is the absolute worst thing that could happen to America.

>https://youtu.be/Syln8IkOIqc
Link very fucking related
>>
>>70956913

>le Bernie poor white meme

kek, glad to see you enjoyed the Iraq war. But yeah, "Hillary is better than Bernie"
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70957369
Well aren't you a cucky person. Cuck, cuck, cuck.

Ben Shapirowitz plz go
>>
>>70957369
And the blinding light and burning flesh of a nuclear apocalypse is better than either of them.

At least with Hillary at the helm this is a possibility.
>>
Well you see Bernie was doing well with white liberals when he was talking about trade and free college and healthcare, but niggers don't care about education or health so they were voting for Clinton
Then he went full panderer, saying shit like this, talking about slavery, blaming Israel, skipping AIPAC, to try and fix that

Anyway he's better than Clinton because he can win the nomination but would be easily shut out of the White House by any Republican
You can't win an election with just college kids and the unemployed
Also I want to see that greedy criminal cunt denied the nomination since this is the last chance she'll ever have
>>
File: blackedforbernie.jpg (65 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
blackedforbernie.jpg
65 KB, 576x1024
>>70956913
Man, he is really doubling down on cucking for blacks.
>>
File: 1446763252192.jpg (63 KB, 526x681) Image search: [Google]
1446763252192.jpg
63 KB, 526x681
>>70956913
>not linking bernie to the woodshed

https://youtu.be/NdHtfKZ9iy8
>>
>>70956913
>find a short Bernie quote
>take it out of context
>make it a meme
>use it as an attack

Literally every Trump supporters rebuttal
>>
File: 1459942955855.png (293 KB, 460x528) Image search: [Google]
1459942955855.png
293 KB, 460x528
>>70956913
Just read all these stupid comments to this youtube video.

mind-boggling
>>
>>70957874
What fucking context would make that statement okay
>>
I'd rather have more of Obama 1.0 than any of the others DESU including Trump. Obama has turned from an effeminate little bitch into a man over the last eight years and quite frankly he's grown on me. I'm a huge fan of his shadow war tactics as opposed to mass military use, though not a fan of his local gun control desires.
>>
>>70957874
I think this comment is in exactly the context Sanders meant it to be. He doesn't think white people have ever had to endure true poverty.

Kind of an interesting thing to say when he himself once lived in a dirt floor shack.
>>
>>70957847

>Tucked into a bloated 11,000 page conference report as a rider, with little consideration and no time for review, this bill would be viewed only eight years later as part of the failure of our political system abetting a financial storm that brought the world to its knees.

>Passed 377-4

Dang wow, oh gee wizz, Sanders is sure in for it now
>>
>>70957874
You're a fucking moron. Please go back to goybook and comment how sweet this video is and how you want to take big black cock up your ass.
>>
>>70958225
You're dumb. Obama is still an effeminate little liberal faggot pandering to the cucknadian Prince cuck himself Trudeau.

How dumb can you be?
>>
>>70957874
>he fell for the out of context meme
>>
Is /pol/ in love with Hernie now? Do I need to abandon this degenerate shit board?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.