[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Swedish, the most tolerant kind of person there is >Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Be Swedish, the most tolerant kind of person there is
>Hate Donald Trump, because the people on my television said he is Hitler
>Decide to engage those dastardly racists that support him!
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times said Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating shill threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Despite all your efforts, Trump support stays strong
>Nobody takes Sweden seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read other threads on /pol/
>Begin to realize we are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Have an existential crisis
>Submit your resignation to the superpac
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
Pretty good, Sven
>>
>>70956051
One of us
>>
>>70956051
I quite like the world as it is. All the countries that are burning down deserve it.
>>
>>70956051
the struggle is real
>>
File: 5069-heavy-rain.jpg (34 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
5069-heavy-rain.jpg
34 KB, 320x480
I started browsing /pol/ a week ago and I've slept three days since. Came in here a Liberal who voted for Trudeau. Now I feel as if I've betrayed my country.
>>
File: 1459966606200.gif (2 MB, 210x280) Image search: [Google]
1459966606200.gif
2 MB, 210x280
>>70956051
>>
/pol/ is one the rare boards that still does the proper job of assimilating immigrants into it's culture.

4chan has a whole used to be like that before but massive influx in /b/ years ago drastically changed the composition of morality of the board because old fags couldnt convert newfags fast enough.

tl;dr
/pol/ and old 4chan are what integration programs for immigrants should strive to be
>>
Leftists and /pol/acks are similar in many ways, neither is capable of thinking by themselves and need to be spoonfed ideology or they become confused.
>>
>>70956051
Donald loves you
>>
>>70958181

>everyone integrates well into /pol/ culture
>the common idea we share?
>everyone should stay in their own fucking countries
>a global call for nationalism
>>
>>70957679
you did betray your own kind

faggt kiNd
>>
I thought /pol was an image board for pollitically incorrect memes but apparently it is the ultimate hope for humanity.
>>
As insane as it sounds, /pol/ has made me sorta like foreigners.

Just keep to your own country, and we can all get along fine just like the old days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.