[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rothschild and Goldman = final villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wew.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
can anyone explain me why the banks shouldn't be nationalized? I mean I understand why there should exist private companies and property but why banks? why should the public money go to a bunch of bank dynasties?

>Iska to get attention
>>
>>70956010
do you really want that many people working for the government?
>>
Because they should be liquidated instead, and the assets used to fund operations. The C-levels and others all go to prison for fraud and whatever else, and their assets and the assets of their families also get seized and used to cover the costs they have incurred.
>>
>>70956010
HIGH TEST !
>>
>>70956010
>why should public money go to a bunch of bank dynasties?
You have a descent point. But why should public money be funneled straight to the government more than it already is?
>>
>>70956010

>using banks
>keeping your money in a bank

Oh lawdy, next you'll tell me you have a 30 year mortgage too
>>
>>70956010
Because the guys who control the banks and the guys who control the governement are literally the same people
It' impossible to separate from the banks without war, the only times the banks lost power in a country we saw wwii and the cold war
>>
>>70956010
>can anyone explain me why the banks shouldn't be nationalized?

1) nationalised industries perform terribly
2) nationalised banks routinely confiscate citizen assets

If you want to live in a world where the state decides who can get a mortgage, or who can get a business loan, you need to re-evaluate your understanding of what the state does and does not do.

>why should the public money go to a bunch of bank dynasties

Banks in Portugal and mostly everywhere in the civilised world are in public ownership, as in are owned by shareholders. What bank dynasties are you talking about?
>>
>>70956093
at least if they fucked up we could do something about by not electing the same government

right now the banks go free like in the real estate crash
>>
>>70956223
More like, high concentration of saline/silicone enhancements in the gluteus
>>
>>70956010
Post some more of the slut. I would love lick her little tight bum bum hole. I would love if she takes a dump and than commands me in a mean way to clean her asshole with my tongue. I'd even put my tongue inside of her asshole to clean her even better. Something a toilet paper or water can't do.
>>
>>70956010
Not nationalized. Destroyed.
>>
>>70956454
Banks are running a Ponzi scheme on us. Don't nationalize them. Burn them. I'm not talking about your local branches either. The poor dumbass tellers are just as in the dark about what is going on in places like NYC and London as your average pleb.
>>
>>70956010
Because the banks already own the governments.
The only cure would be a french revolution styled audit.
>mr congressman, it says here that you took x money 20 years ago
>cut off his head
>next in line
>mr lobbysit, here is evidence of you tryng to corrupt a senator for big oil
>cut off his head
Need a Department of the Inquisitions fucking stat
>>
>>70956608
Her name is iska Lawrence

Google her
>>
>>70956010
I didn't read a single word of your post, but please post moar of that ass.

10/10 would engage in acts of unspeakable degeneracy with.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.