[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Middle East
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Middle East.png (76 KB, 1090x725) Image search: [Google]
Middle East.png
76 KB, 1090x725
Alright, /pol/, I've redrawn the Middle East with borders that will ensure stability and growth in the region.

Byzantine Greece — Populated by ethnic Greeks. Official language: Greek.

Greater Armenia — Populated by ethnic Armenians. Official language: Armenian.

Persian Republic — Populated by ethnic Persians. Official language: Persian. Persians have officially dropped Islamic barbarism and opted for secularism.

Assyrian Republic — Populated by ethnic Assyrians, Melkites and Maronites. Official language: Syriac-Aramaic.

Israel — Populated by ethnic Jews. Official language: Hebrew.

Arab Republic — Populated by ethnic Arabs. Official language: Arabic. Arabs in this state have officially dropped Islamic barbarism and opted for secularism.

Coptic Egypt — Populated by ethnic Copts. Official language: Coptic.

Islamic Shithole — Populated by mongrels, niggers and Arabs that were deported by Assyria. Official language: None. This place is pretty much hell on Earth so there's not much to say about it. Assyria plans on taking advantage of the chaos and pursuing colonisation.

All nations except the Islamic Shithole share diplomatic relationships with each other and are planning on pursuing a West Asian Economic Union.

What do you guys think? I worked hard on this shit.
>>
>>70955945

No Kurds? Into the trash it goes.
>>
Where is Kurdistan? Fuck this.
>>
>>70955945
>I worked hard on this shit.

One (you) for you, but you're still ripping me off.
>>
>>70956124
>Implying Kurds have any historical ties to the Middle East.

Topfuckingkek. The northern part of the Middle East has been cleansed of Islamic turds. The only reason Arabs get to stay is because of their historical presence in the region. Kurds are a failed nation with a bogus history.
>>
is this a joke?
>>
>>70956332
It's the most beautiful Middle Eastern map. What the fuck are you on about, kiddo?
>>
File: turkish-soldiers.jpg (160 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
turkish-soldiers.jpg
160 KB, 800x535
>>70955945
>guys i fixed middle-east, how? i have just removed the only secular nation in the area!

come and take it you subhuman diaspora, if you can defeat the turkish army its all yours
>>
This is the most autistic map I've seen in a long time.

>No Kurdistan.
>Leaving in fucking Israel.

The list just goes on and on.
>>
Turkey army global fire power 8.so how do you make this map ? its just dream or idea This idea havent any reality.
>>
>>70956887
Lmao, why the fuck would you guys want a Kurdistan? You do realise they're communist, right?
>>
I'm going for a smoke now. Enjoy arguing with each other on this map.

P.S: If you're a true Christian you know this map is superior to anything right now.
>>
File: perfect middle east.png (160 KB, 1443x1699) Image search: [Google]
perfect middle east.png
160 KB, 1443x1699
this one better
>>
File: penn gillette.jpg (298 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
penn gillette.jpg
298 KB, 960x678
>>70955945
>reviving a state thats been dead for over 2 millenia
>Isreal
>No Turkey
>Coptic Egypt

No problems are fixed, just declaring vast piece of territory as "secular" won't fix anything.
>>
>>70956857
>only secular nation
Have you ever heard of Israel?
>>
File: kikes r evil.jpg (358 KB, 1460x790) Image search: [Google]
kikes r evil.jpg
358 KB, 1460x790
>>70957177
>Israel
top kek
>>
File: 1430528278100.jpg (257 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1430528278100.jpg
257 KB, 800x800
>>70957177
>>70940717

fucking jew worshipping kikepuppet amerifats, you still don't understand what's going on in this world, do you?

all my reeeees
you're the reason why whites will be exterminated you dumb shits, the jews are playing you like a fiddle on the fucking roof
>>
>>70955945
can you christfag filth please stop with this nonsense

you tried to come into iraq and you got btfo back to alabama where you queers came from

it's over. just stop.
>>
>>70957177
giving Israel more land, what a fucking cuck. if anything they deserved to be annexed by assyria
>>
>>70958780
Of course a British fucktard would say the stupid shit. Israel is a jewish state. Don't you hear them yelling that shit all the time. No wonder the muslims are taking over your country.
>>
>>70955945
swedebro hows life?

forget your idea. drive all those shitskins out and resettle it with blonde haired blue eyed aryans
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.