[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you could suck your own dick, would you (on a regular basis)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1459963990636.jpg (86 KB, 759x811) Image search: [Google]
1459963990636.jpg
86 KB, 759x811
if you could suck your own dick, would you (on a regular basis)?

idk if the pleasure will outweigh the thought of cock in my mouth
>>
I could.It's nothing special, better to jerk off.
>>
>>70955865
for real?

how much do you weigh / how tall?
>>
>>70956028
185 65, 18 cm dick.
>>
>>70956216
BIG
UKRANIAN
COCK
>>
>>70955767
yes, of course
>>
>>70956216
Damn, I wish I could be that thin
>>
File: 1460047961812.png (162 KB, 546x567) Image search: [Google]
1460047961812.png
162 KB, 546x567
>>70956216
>>
>>70955767
I've cum on my face before. It's nice shooting right in my mouth and getting it on my face but it hurts like crazy being in that position.
I'd like to suck my own dick. I want to suck dick but I'm too scared to do it with another guy.
>>
>>70956605
>I want to suck dick but I'm too scared to do it with another guy.
Same.
>>
Are you kidding me? If I could I would give myself a blowjob every day and I would swallow. I'm totally straight but that would be great, I could get all the pleasure without losing the sexual energy and minerals and stuff. It's the perfect system. Right now I have to take vitamins and minerals so that I can keep up my masturbation schedule.
>>
>>70956028
i cant suck mine. im 6'2, and me wang is 4.6cm by 19.36
>>
>>70958391
What do you take? I feel like utter shit after I jack off.
>>
>>70956430
>American
>>
>>70959129
Zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, B-12, and a couple nootropics that I'm to lazy to look for the name.
>>
File: 00D0D_j0c92tJXGf6_600x450.jpg (12 KB, 253x450) Image search: [Google]
00D0D_j0c92tJXGf6_600x450.jpg
12 KB, 253x450
When I was a teen I could suck my own cock, when I hit about 17 I couldnt flex that much anymore. So I started sucking other dudes off. Way better imo.

I sucked off this spic, he came three times in a row over 30 minutes and blew huge thick stick in your throat loads, tasted like melted butter. Lol I wanna go back over.
>>
>>70960129
get out of my thread faggot. everyone knows homos like sucking cock. I'm only asking straight males.
>>
>>70959545
Thanks man I think somethings pretty wrong with me. I feel like shit for about a week after I cum and just get completely depressed and really disconnected from myself.

Right now I take Niacin and go through the whole flush before an orgasm and it helps a lot, but its not perfect.
>>
>>70955767
I could, legitimately. You know that saying "it doesn't feel like getting your dick sucked, it feels like sucking dick?"

Accurate. Don't waste your time. Also really hurts the spine.
>>
We all would this is not up for debate
>>
I used to be able to do it in middle school and highschool

it's not great.

you need to drink a lot of water before hand, as it helps your muscle flexibility, and when you do blow yourself, you have to be mindful of your teeth

It sucks because it really hurts your lower back: it's at such an angle that your lower body and upper body kinda feel like two separate entities, and you can't sustain it for more than a couple minutes because of the pressure your lower spine feels

that being said, you will make the mistake of jizzing in your mouth once because you're horny, and not do that again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.