[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the only thing /pol/ has done to me is make me more depressed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>mfw the only thing /pol/ has done to me is make me more depressed, socially awkward and introverted

Fuck this, gimme that bluepill back.
>>
Just start throwing red pills at people then. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>70955433
It actually made me the opposite. I used to be depressed, socially awkward, and introverted. /pol/ convinced me I need to man up and take responsibility in my life.
>>
File: average brit.jpg (54 KB, 469x663) Image search: [Google]
average brit.jpg
54 KB, 469x663
>mfw /pol/ turned me into a suicidal, kissless virgin furry weeaboo NEET
>>
>>70955758
this basically
if you were not ready for the redpilled, you were a faggot as always
>>
>>70955433
Well, not facing your problems and handling them with creativity is not the fault of computer coding and inanimate objects faggot, that's on you.
>>
oh good, another thread where NEETs and autists blog about not being able to handle daily life anymore because they saw too many happy merchant cartoons on a Cambodian cave painting forum.
>>
>>70956053
This is what happens when white people try to emulate Japs too long. Their body goes full beta autist.
>>
>>70955433
It's made me angry & bitter as fuck. I no longer try to be agreeable with people, I can sit there & feel my blood progressively begin to boil watching white men be as non offensive & agreeable as possible. Have to hold back from punching fuck out of them.
>>
>>70955433
I know that feel.
>>
>mfw /pol/ turned me into a pro-trump drug lord
Feels good, ese.
>>
>>70955796
m8 I was a kissless virgin before /pol/ and I'll be a kissless virgin after /pol/
>>
I don't know that feel, because thanks to /pol/ I'm living the American Dream.
>>
>>70955433
Useless twat. Knowing what lies beneath allows you to make informed decisions that benefit yourself and people you care about.

Knowing the methods of power and control isn't a path to despair; it's a path to rejection of the power that others have over you.

There was a thread a week ago where anons basically posted their net worth and abbreviated financial situations. Nearly every reply was positive net worth with a negligible ratio of debts versus income. The school of /pol/ works.
>>
>>70955433
Well, if you were bluepilled,

>You'd get rejected by every girl for being a spineless beta, and end up getting cucked / with an ugly girl that you feel a feminist duty to serve
>You would inevitably make friends with degenerates / sexual deviants / hedonists / the apathetic, who would only influence you badly and betray you
>You would not have a work ethic and stoicism, instead choosing to whine about everything and expect handouts
>And finally, you would be taken by surprise by the civil war that will happen in Europe later in the century

You will eventually come to terms with the red pill, and it will make you better. For me, it made me realise that the only way out is to become rich, and to do that you have to be coldly rational, and not believe the mainstream idea of trying to achieve happiness or prioritising women or wasting your time partying and doing student protests and shit like that.

It also ironically made me realise the happiness that a simple, moral, Biblical lifestyle can bring, and the warmth of a family. That is far better happiness than any self-indulgance can bring you.
>>
>>70955433
Then join with those who are redpilled IRL.
> Or don't you realize it was always divide and conquer?
Go speak to the scary scary meat men of the "far right"
> They are so scary aren't they?
> You wouldn't want to talk to them.
> See a flag? Stay away they might not be middle-class or docile!
>>
>>70956768
kek
>>
>>70955433
/pol/ turned me gay
>>
>>70955433
then act like a bluepilled faggot around other people, go ahead and have meaningless conversations about why trumps a racist because he wants a border.
>>
>>70957923
Nah, sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass made you gay.
>>
File: FUN.jpg (117 KB, 671x447) Image search: [Google]
FUN.jpg
117 KB, 671x447
>>70955433
Come home. Everything is so much more FUN over here =D
>>
/pol/ burrowed a Nazi worm into my skull and now it's difficult to interact with black people.
>>
File: 1460304036233.gif (960 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
1460304036233.gif
960 KB, 312x213
>>70955433
Anon gonna kill himself. Vid or ur worthless
>>
>>70957991
I have never done either.
>>
>>70955796
>implying there's weeb shit and furry degeneracy here when we actively make fun of it
>implying your faggot ass didnt come from /b/ to spread pollution to this board.

fucking faggot you are.
>>
>>70956688
You sound like you got some anger issues though
>>
>>70957259

Well said, my Anglo brother.
>>
>>70958008
>literally white genocide, the .jpg
>>
Once you've taken it, you can't un-take it.
>>
>>70955433
>tfw /pol/ has made me into a alpha male gun owning pussy getting bad ass ready to stack bodies in a war

You some kinda queer boy?
>>
Am I the only one who was red pilled, came to /pol/ to meet Bros, saw how pants on head retarded you all are and bounced back blue. I couldn't see how little sense my views were until I saw them dribbling out of the mouths of morons.
>>
>>70958344
the alpha male myth has been thoroughly debunked you sad fuck.
>>
>>70955433
In me it has awakened I giant volcano of hatred. The sheer hate and brutality alone is enough to wade through layers and layers of solitude, of no gf and more. This giant bullwark created a huge amount of willpower as a secondary feature. Which I pour into sports. So in the end I cycle back to the hate volcano with testosterone, making it bigger still.

So far is has mostly kept my lack of gf and friends to a minimum. and because of 2x 4chan I have enough enough social coherence to keep myself on top of my race realist game.

on some days I slightly slip, when I nearly instantly connect to a random girl, but just not enough to break through the awkwardness of it all. Or just with some random girl on a phone when I need to call customer support somewhere. Its pretty easy to slip and I cant say that this weight is light on me, but the weight of race realism is heavier.
>>
File: cipher.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cipher.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>70955433
If you make a deal with the robot Jews I'm sure they'll plug you back into the Matrix if you betray the crew of the Nebuchadnezzar.

I'm sure they'd keep their end of the deal, anon.
>>
>>70958457
Don't be so technical about it you autist. Everyone knows what people mean when they use the term alpha and beta.
>>
>>70958457
20% of men get 80% of women
>>
>>70958417

I used to visit /pol/ sometimes when /int/ was my main board. The red pill was too much to swallow and I often went crying back to my /int/ safespace. Now /pol/ is my main board and I watch hitler videos and red pill my friends ironically to support Trump
>>
>>70958581
No, most of you genuinely believe that as much as you genuinely believe Jews run everything.

>>70958659
Go outside.
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.gif
3 MB, 480x270
just enjoy being the rejected uncle who doesn't get invited to family gatherings because he creeps the family out with his remarks on "niggers, jews an degeneracy".

well at least you can meet your fellow /pol/lacks for bingo and shit in your retirement home. even on christmas.
>>
File: 1460480384806.jpg (110 KB, 554x680) Image search: [Google]
1460480384806.jpg
110 KB, 554x680
>>70956973
There is no "after /pol"
This ride doesn't end senpai
>>
>>70955433

It's not /pol/ man.
>>
>>70956973
>after /pol/
>implying you're going to leave
>implying you could leave even if you wanted to
>>
>>70958008

look how the w.gurl looks at Tyrone
>>
>>70956973
>after /pol/
Don't forget- you're here forever.
>>
File: 1444322672909.jpg (106 KB, 540x799) Image search: [Google]
1444322672909.jpg
106 KB, 540x799
>>70955433
>>70955433
The only thing that /pol/ told my is to dislike 99% of the humans aroud me
But on the other side told me to focus on my education, teached my how to debete, how to build arguments, teached my a lot of economics, specially in thouse rare thread where we actually share knowledge, I learned a lot of thing from pol, specially history, and also made me laugh from time to time
If pol teaches you something is to focus on yourself and makes you a better men, not directly, but when you see this coal burners, antifas, muh savezone cunts, this (atleast on my) gives me the discipline to never become like them
>>
File: Mr. Bones.jpg (3 MB, 1376x7858) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Bones.jpg
3 MB, 1376x7858
>>70956973
>after
>>
>>70958986
>>70959214
>>70959922
wake me up
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.