[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RACE DOES NOT EXIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 29
File: 1390910190565.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1390910190565.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
Reminder that race does not and never has existed.

Now, I know what you'll all say: "hurr you dumb liberal! my jeans make my skin white and negro's skin black! gotcha!"; this, however, is a fundamental misunderstanding of the argument that race does not exist.

When someone intelligent and well versed on the subject says "race does not exist" they don't mean there are no genetic differences between people. There are, and genetic distance from different groups can be measured.

What is meant, is there is no way to actually divide different people up neatly into races. Where does one race start and another begin? When does a white person become brown, and a brown person black? You dumb right wingers can't even properly draw up the boundaries of the white race. Evidence for this can be found every time there's an argument about whether or not Slavs, Italians, Irish, Greeks, etc. are white.

So no, race does not exist. You can't arbitrarily divide different peoples up. A more accurate measure of differences among people would be ethnolinguistic groups.

Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you LITERALLY can't

Get BTFO bigots
>>
File: bell curve.png (50 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
bell curve.png
50 KB, 400x263
weak b8
>>
Sickle cell anemia.
>>
Okay then: "Sub-Species"
>>
>>70955196

> There is no point at which a collection of grains of sand becomes a heap
> Therefore, there is no such thing as a heap of sand

> There is no point at which the foetus ends and the baby begins
> Therefore, babies don't exist

> There is no point at which yellow ends and red begins
> Therefore, there is no such thing as color

You are a dumb nigger.
>>
>>70955441
Nice to see you can't argue any of my points. Maybe you should reread the OP, because I already refuted the point you are trying to make.

What groups do you think constitute the "white" group on that chart? Probably Italians, Irish, and Slavs – all groups I've seen /pol/ say weren't white! Did you know the US government defines white people as coming from, beside Europe, Middle East and North Africa! I wonder how many people here agree with that! With an idea so flimsy and capricious, it would be crazy to think it's actually true!

I'd like to see you define what constitutes "whiteness" because, if it's only IQ, I suppose Neil Degrasse Tyson is white!
>>70955584
See above
>>70956208
Try to argue the points made, and not semantics next time! Idiot!
>>
>>70955441
fpbp
>>
>>70955196
time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

Daily reminder that liberals are stuck in the 1960's and we've mapped the genetic code
>>
>>70956617
I do not wish to argue, simply reword.
>>
>>70955196
you can't neatly define what constitutes a specie either, and it's understood that race isn't an absolutely clear-cut concept anyway. Whatever, it does not need to be perfect, it just provides workable categories to decide who needs to be kept away from the gene pool.

nice strawman you moron
>>
>>70955196
>your eyes lie to you
>let me tell you the truth

top kek
>>
>>70956429
> There is no point at which a collection of grains of sand becomes a heap
> Therefore, there is no such thing as a heap of sand
What constitutes the difference between grains of sand and a heap is subjective, and can be argued. "Big" and "small" only "exist" relative to something else. There is no inherent quality of either.
> There is no point at which the foetus ends and the baby begins
> Therefore, babies don't exist
Where the fetus ends and baby begins is subjective and can be (and is) argued.
> There is no point at which yellow ends and red begins
> Therefore, there is no such thing as color
What I might see as yellow, you might as red. Again it is subjective.

You only further prove my point. Race is subjective and based on the view of whoever judges. The foundations are precarious and forever changing. It doesn't actually exist objectively, or really truly exist at all! Now you're getting it!
>>
>>70955196
>measurable differences between races
>b-b-but they still don't exist
>>
>>70957118
Their are specific and distinguishable genetic alleles that separate the races from one another. You're just a cuck
>>
>>70956859
I never said there aren't genetic differences. Read my OP again moron!
>>70956950
Not an argument!
>>70957072
Not an argument again! Wow!
>>70957145
You misunderstood my whole post and didn't provide an argument also! Three strikes and you're out haha! Dumbass!
>>70957275
Then define all groups of people up nicely into those races, and get all of /pol/ to agree with you. Oh, what's that, you can't? That's what I thought. Also nice meme insult, but it doesn't take the place of an actual argument!

You're making this too easy, dumb right wingers!
>>
I'm starting to wonder, why are Canadians considered shitposters? Americans are infinitely worse.
>>
>>70957447
>my professor have not told me about it, therefore it is not an argument
>>
>>70955196
but aren't you guys of the Human race ?
why do people keep thinking that the color of your skin make the race ?
if i rip your skin , i'll find the same bodily functions and organs at the same place in all of you .
humans are a race , then you have every animals that are a different race , etc ...
and ofc there are genetic differences between people , but they still belong to the human race .

inb4 racist comments about jews or blacks not being human .
>>
>>70957644
>h-h-h-he's invading muh safespace with ideas i dont like!!!! he must be a s-s-shitposter! waaaahhhhh!!!!
>>70957697
Which reply are you referring to specifically and I'll be happy to tell you why it wasn't an argument
>>70957742
Finally, someone that hasn't been brainwashed by stormfag babble!
>>
>>70955196
Congrats, you just give me brain aneurysm.
>>
>>70955196
>w-we all bleed r-red rayciss
>>
File: race1.jpg (117 KB, 755x960) Image search: [Google]
race1.jpg
117 KB, 755x960
>>
>>70957118

None of these things are subjective. There are clear points that everyone can agree on.

One grain of sand is not a heap. 10,000,000,000 grains of sand is a heap. The fact there's no clear dividing line does not make heaps stop existing.

Same with colors. Yellow and red are clearly defined.

Same with foetuses and babies, unless you're a pro-lifer.

You are a dumb nigger with no critical thinking ability.
>>
>>70955196
>>70957742
Then racism doesn't exist
>>
>>70958118
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70957447
can't believe I fell for your b8
>>
>>70958363
yes and no .
no because every human is well ... human and belong to the human race .
but yes because some people still say that humans with a different skin color doesn't belong to their race (which is dumb because as i said in my previous post , you're biologically identical) , hence the term "racist" .
so in short , "racism" is just a term for people with extreme ideologies , i hope they don't actually believe black/Brown/whatever skin colors are different inside ...
>>
>>70955196
guess saying black lives matter makes literally no sense then. Guess people who identify with the "black community" should be reeducated since they define themselves based on something that doesn't exist
>>
File: 1436825331398.png (61 KB, 350x368) Image search: [Google]
1436825331398.png
61 KB, 350x368
>>70955196
>Prove me wrong.
Can not prove a negative
>>Protip: you LITERALLY can't
See above.
>Get BTFO bigots
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

You seem to be very intolerant to the idea of different opinions yourself. Perhaps you are the bigot.
As you have pointed out yourself i am unable to prove a negative but i can prove that when you analyze peoples of different colors then they seem to have different dispositions some of which are counter intuitive to an intellectual society.
but i will instead allow for my comrades in the advanced memetics industry to redpill you in their own fashion because i have more important ways to spend my time.
>>
If race doesn't exist why does motor sport exist? Answer that anon.
>>
There are few both culturally and genetically things that makes differences between sub-species

is not only about "Who is the best species" is about also culture and some cultures can't fit in another

there are a lot of evidences that whites are far more inteligent than africans but that doesn't mean that africans can't be smart or all of them are simply some of them don't fit in the modern society
>>
>>70959167
?
irrevelant to the thread ?
also bad joke .
>>
>>70959319
Answer it faggot, if race doesn't exist what is horse racing? Huh buddy.
>>
>>70958902
"Raze is only skin deep"
>>
>race doesn't exist
http://youtu.be/u5pnDkrCsDQ
>>
>>70955196

Colors don't exist because there is no particular point where red stops being red and starts being purple
>>
>>70958076
Not an argument!
>>70958097
Not an argument!
>>70958118
Point refuted in the OP!
>>70958238
Hahaha you literally have to be retarded or completely disingenuous to believe what you are saying! Try to pay attention. Read closely, and maybe reread what I am about to post since you're too dumb to understand the first time around

Where does a heap begin? With two grains? With three? You seem to imply a heap is differentiated by its quality of multitude. But where does a multitude begin? With 2? With 3? With 10, or 15, or 100, or 200, or 1000, or 10000? You can't say, so you can't say a what a heap truly is. Same thing with race. Is a white person only blonde hair, blue eyes? Or maybe he can have brown hair too? And brown eyes? And olive skin? Maybe even black hair, like Arabs who the US government says are white?

Yellow and red are not 'clearly' defined. You might say, the ambiguity between would be orange, but that just raises another problem. Where does red turn to orange and yellow to orange? You can't say, and you are telling a LIE if you say you can.

Oh, and so if someone disagrees with you on the concept of fetuses and babies, they're wrong just because? Good to know you have no argument

Get your head checked and get off /pol/ imbecile !!!

>>70958525
>muh echo chamber! if he has a different opinion he is b8ing!!! QQQQQQ

>>70958905
Literally not an argument again! But I will humor this one. African Americans share a cultural, linguistic, and ethnic bond. They fit into the ethnolinguistic group category I mentioned in the OP. Fuck off and read a book idiot!
>>70958363
I agree, but bigotry and discrimination still do.
>>70959035
Was Plato a bigot because he wanted to pursue the truth and teach others of the truth? No, he was righteous. I am telling /pol/ the truth. I am a modern day Plato. I am righteous.
>>70959290
Literally not an argument and poorly worded too! Leave my thread fucktard.
>>
>>70959512
Facts are not arguments ? check the negroid skull and the caucasoid skulls you fuck faggot go suck Tyrone dick faggot i am pretty sure you will be crying when Muhamad rape your wife's bull's son you fucking cuck go and kill yourself
>>
>>70959512
>Point refuted in the OP!
Where?
>>
File: 127492740.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
127492740.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>70959512
>Not an argument!
No shit.

>Was Plato a bigot because he wanted to pursue the truth and teach others of the truth? No, he was righteous. I am telling /pol/ the truth. I am a modern day Plato. I am righteous.

Oh wow. So, you are admitting that you have God Complex? Typical Brain Dead Liberal.
>>
>>70955196
>A more accurate measure of differences among people would be ethnolinguistic groups.
That's true.
I have never understand why do US government officially support such thing as division of all Americans to different races based on muh skin color. This shit only create ethnic conflicts and support "black culture".
>>
>>70959794

Americans are mixed as fuck. Most of them are some faggy mix of Irish, German and English. You pretty much have to use the word white to describe that mess because nothing else works.
>>
>>70959794
Jews. They did it to easily control people. Liberals are people fell to this trap so hard.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (3 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
3 KB, 125x94
>>70957447
>Not an argument again! Wow!

how is that not a argument, you can clearly see the differences in races
>>
>>70955196
>>70957447
>I never said there aren't genetic differences
Oh, neat. So your entire 'argument' is merely a semantic quibble involving the word 'race'.

>What is meant, is there is no way to actually divide different people up neatly into races
And essentially a Continuum Fallacy as well.

Whether race is relevant as a scientific term is irrelevant UTTERLY to the argument, because there do exist biologically distinct groups of human populations (which the layman calls ethnicity or race), and these populations have differing average genetics which control for many different traits, such as intelligence, athleticism, strength, temperament, predisposition to violence, etc. and those differing averages are quite significant, especially when multiplied across said population groups and compared to other groups.
>>
Name one black poet

Name one civilized black country

Name one black empire

the "diseases and hard climates" arguments has been already refuted faggot they lived in a heaven
>>
>>70957447
This is the ramblings of a terrible dumb nigger or a good troll.
>>
>>70959512
>Yellow and red are not 'clearly' defined.

They are. Yellow is 570 nm. Everyone agrees that's yellow.

Red is 750 nm. Everyone agrees that's red.

You don't need to agree on where red becomes yellow in order for red and yellow to be different colors, you DUMB FUCKING NIGGER.
>>
How can race be a social construct, if social constructs are a social construct?
>>
File: 1455315693117.gif (861 KB, 2406x1936) Image search: [Google]
1455315693117.gif
861 KB, 2406x1936
>>70955196
>inb4 OP just wanted this image
>>
>>70955196
>he fell for the "slavs aren't white" meme.

Protip: nobody actually believes that.
>>
>>70955196
>RACE DOES NOT EXIST
So you can't be racist then? People could say nigger outside of /pol/ and no chimpouts?
>>
File: vitiligo_diagram1.png (313 KB, 839x455) Image search: [Google]
vitiligo_diagram1.png
313 KB, 839x455
SOME ONE EXPLAIN VITILIGO

WHY DOES IT MAKE BLACKS INTO WHITE?
>>
>>70959512
>Was Plato a bigot because he wanted to pursue the truth and teach others of the truth? No, he was righteous. I am telling /pol/ the truth. I am a modern day Plato. I am righteous.

>This much autism

If race doesn't exist, why can you tell where someone is from based entirely on their skull/skeleton?
>>
>>70955196
>Implying pol isn't satire
>>
>>70955196
There are 3 distinct racial groups and a fair amount of difference and crossover within them.

Some dude divided it up in the 19th century into Caucasoid, Mongloid, and Negroid, or in other words, caucasian, asian, and african. Arabs are caucasian. Once you go to North Africa it's a caucasian - african mix. Once you go to West Asia it's a caucasian - asian mix. Some caucasians are whiter than others as part of the deviance within race. Similar examples would be east asians with southeast asians.

This isn't complicated.
>>
>>70955196
The reason we can't answer those questions is because thas racsiss
>>
>>70960067
>nd these populations have differing average genetics which control for many different traits, such as intelligence, athleticism, strength, temperament, predisposition to violence, etc. and those differing averages are quite significant, especially when multiplied across said population groups and compared to other groups.
you got anything to back that up, cuck?
>>
>>70955196
Sure, lets completely ignore the sub-species of the Homo Genus that mixed to create the different races.

Lets break it down for you. Out of Africa happened a long time ago, Chinese scientists have found modern human teeth carbon dated to 100Kya.

Then we find out that everyone outside of Africa has Neanderthal DNA. Interdesting. Some even have Denisovan DNA.

More interdesting, care to explain?

Sure why not, We are all mixed sub-species of the Homo tree. Different races have different mixtures.

This is fucking anthropology 101 you fucking noob.

Now, go learn about the differences between us and stop shitposting. no one here is stupid enough to buy your shit.

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>70959512
THIS IS YELLOW GUISE XD

>There is a spectrum therefore the concept is invalid :DDD
>>
>>70957644
Because that one Canadian won't stop shitposting about Obama.
>>
>>70959936
And most of "white" Americans also have some African admixture. So?
My point is that all these statistic about crimes, education, income level is always divided to "White", "Black", "Asian" (stupid thing, because it seems they imply only Eastern and South-Eastern Asians) and "Hispanic" (this is also stupid, "Hispanic" may be a nigger from Brazil, but he is Hispanic as long as he speaks Spanish). Why do they do this?
>>
>>70955196
Whatever. Just keep people within the region of Africa, the middle east, and south America out of my country then because they are all niggers.
>>
Daily reminder /pol/'s waifu got BTFO by BLM on national television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_y5OQfCZY
>>
>>70960672
Hispanics are American indians or mixed with spaniards

everybody that comes from Latin America is hispanics get it ?
>>
>>70956617
>/pol/ is a hivemind
JIDF pls go
>>
>>70959675
Your argument relies on the idea that different peoples have genetic differences. I never said they didn't. I said it's impossible to mark where peoples' genetic differences are so great that you can mark off a separate race. Read my OP again.
>>70959779
Actually provide an argument or leave my thread retard!
>>70959794
Agreed
>>70960006
Differences in what races? Races don't exist
>>70960135
>Name one black poet
Not an argument, but I will indulge you.
Since I actually read poetry ( I doubt you do, you just wanted to use it as a tool for your sordid argument) I know poets. Pic related, you'll notice the distinguished African American authors (ignore the tiers, they were made by autists on /lit). Also Alexander Pushkin.
>Name one civilized black country
Egypt until colonization
>Name one black empire
Mali Empire

I wouldn't expect an dumb racist philistine to have hear of any of those people or places, though.
>>70960173
>>70960574
Both of you ignored my points and just decided to just post retarded shit irrelevant to the argument.

Can /pol/ ACTUALLY refute any of my points??? This is really just laughable. For a place that prides themselves are logical debaters, you're really a sorry sight!!!!!!
>>
>>70960802
>/pol/s wiafu
No its not.
>>
>>70961012
So who is Queen of /pol/ then?
>>
>>70955196
I dunno, ask doctors since you need almost identical racial heritage to be an organ match for somebody.
>>
>>70960998
>Egypt until colonization

>Egypt
>Black
>Civilized

Pick one

>Can /pol/ ACTUALLY refute any of my points???

>>70960292
You skipped mine

If race doesn't exist, why can we tell 9/10 times which "race" someone is entirely by looking at their skeleton?
>>
>>70960381
Then who are the Indians? Are they Black because they have black skin? Are they White because they Indo-European language? Are they Asians because they live in Asia?
>>
>>70960998
>Egypt
WE
>>
>>70961083
Friggen autist
>>
>>70960998
>Mali
Arab
>Egypt
Egypt ruled it not west africans
>Not an argument
It shows that they haven't even realize of their existence
>Alexander Pushkin
White
>>
>>70961185
Indians are mongoloids
>>
>>70960998
>Can /pol/ ACTUALLY refute any of my points

Your point is that since there is ambiguity in something, it does not exist.

>Name one civilized black country
>Egypt until colonization

WE
>>
>>70960998
Your argument relies on the idea that different colors have differences. I never said they didn't. I said it's impossible to mark where colors differences are so great that you can mark off a separate color. Read my OP again.

The fence gets painted faster with broader strokes. Its quite easy to categorize. In fact humans categorize everything.

>there is no way you can say different dog species exist because there is a spectrum between Dobermans and blood hounds.
>>
>>70961220
WUZ
>>
Is this how you justify wanting to have manlet yellow kids with Asians to yourselves or what?
>>
>>70960901
But Brasil, Argentina and Chile have shitloads of descendants from Germany, Poland and other "white" countries. Are they Hispanic too?
>>
File: 1390333446647.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1390333446647.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>
>>70961299
Kek, have you ever seen an Indian? They are far from Mongols.
>>
>>70961438
Then the whites ones will be categorized as white

For fuck sake do you read it ? everbody that is mixed indio-spaniard is a "hispanic" call it mestizo if you want it faggot shit dammit
>>
>>70957984
while we are one race , its divided in tons of ethnicities and its impossible to denie that , whites arent the same ethnicity as blacks or asians
>>
>>70955196
I hope you dont really believe this. I hope it is trolling.
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 2000x2000
>>70961387
>impossible to mark where colors differences are so great that you can mark off a separate color. Read my OP again.

>Pic related could be red for all we know!
>>
>>70961548
Some of them are caucasic some of them are mongoloids that is why they use the caste sistem

and if you think mongoloids refers directly to Mongolians people then try to commit suicide
>>
>>70961185
Indians are included in my definition of West Asia, since they are so much like their Paki brothers. In other words, they are a mix of asian and caucasian features. Very little african.
>>
>>70960901
>>70961438
You're both retarded. Hispanic means you come from a country that speaks Spanish. Latino means you come from a country in Latin America.
>>
>>70955196
Race is not a statement about who you are, it's a statement about who your children will be.
>>
>>70960998
>Both of you ignored my points and just decided to just post retarded shit irrelevant to the argument.

No, it attacks the core point you're making.

The fact that a clear boundary doesn't exist between two classes does not mean that those two classes are one class.
>>
>>70955196
Their skull shapes are different, tard.

We may be able to breed with the darkies, but that does not make them equal to us
>>
>>70961735
for fuck sake>>70961584
>>
>>70961584
I just want to understand retarded American logic.
It seems like people in Latin America in general don't care about "muh white", unlike Americans who divide themselves to "races".
>>
>>70961083
Tay tay

This girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYIsrep13o8

There is no queen of /pol/ and if there was it wouldn't be a jew you fucking autists.
>implying queens of boards represent the board
>>
>>70960261
It doesn't. Look at an albino black person and compare it to a light skinned white person. Very obvious differences.
>>
Tables don't exist because it's impossible to say EXACTLY where the air begins and the table ends.

t. Philosophy 101 student
>>
>>70961841
They fucking do being white is the most beatiful thing it can happen to you down there you limp wristed commie

yes there are a lot of mixing there and there but whites are considered being superiors
>>
If race doesn't exist then how do my eyes are real
>>
>>70961815
>everbody that is mixed indio-spaniard is a "hispanic"
But that's wrong. An indio-spaniard could be born anywhere and not be a Hispanic.

>call it mestizo if you want it faggot shit dammit
This is right.
>>
>>70955196
>Look at me I disagree so you can't be right.
Nobody cares what you think. Race dose not equal people. We wouldn't even use that word if there was no need for it to exist.
This is a concept created to describe differences between people with different ancestors. You may not like it but i will use it in that context.
>>
>>70961841
>It seems like people in Latin America in general don't care about "muh white"
Confirmed for knowing shut about people from Latin america. In a lot of cases the darker skinned Hispanics are encouraged to breed with lighter skinned people or whites themselves to improve the bloodline. Jesus, just ask any Dominican they're some of the biggest perpetrators of it. You are gravely misinformed
>>
File: 800px-Typical_pol_thread.png (698 KB, 800x561) Image search: [Google]
800px-Typical_pol_thread.png
698 KB, 800x561
>>70960986
Funny how this is happening exactly like the pic
>>
File: 1427486679601.png (344 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1427486679601.png
344 KB, 1631x1571
>tfw you decimate /pol/ totally and udderly
expect to see this thread again ;)
>>
>>70955196
>So no, race does not exist. You can't arbitrarily divide different peoples up.
why not?
we've been doing it for hundreds of thousands of of years

you're not going to inhibit million years of evolution by saying "Race does not exist"
>>
>>70962258
*shit
>>
>>70961841
You'd be wrong. The Spaniard rape babies and nazi expats divide themselves from the darkies too.
>homogenous societies don't care about their skin color.
If America was 90% I don't think we would care about races either.
>>
>>70955196
Reminder that breeds of dogs do not and never have existed.

Now, I know what you'll all say: "hurr you dumb vet! my dogs jeans make my german good and poodles shit! gotcha!"; this, however, is a fundamental misunderstanding of the argument that breeds don't exist.

When someone intelligent and well versed on the subject says "breeds do not exist" they don't mean there are no genetic differences between dogs. There are, and genetic distance from different groups can be measured.

What is meant, is there is no way to actually divide different dogs up neatly into breeds. Where does one race start and another begin? When does a labrador become a german shepherd, and a rottweiler pomerian? You dumb right breeders can't even properly draw up the boundaries of the german shepherd breed. Evidence for this can be found every time there's an argument about whether or not doberman, huskies etc. are good.

So no, breeds do not exist. You can't arbitrarily divide different dogs up. A more accurate measure of differences among dogs would be ethnolinguistic groups.

Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you LITERALLY can't

Get BTFO bigots
>>
>>70962308
You ignored every arguments and most of yours where "decimated" entirely
>>
>>70961678
>if you think mongoloids refers directly to Mongolians people then try to commit suicide
wft is this? Of course Mongoloids are Mongolian people, otherwise it's really stupid.

>some of them are mongoloids
You mean Dravidian?

>>70961686
But Dravidians are as far from Mongoloids as they far from "Caucasions" (this term is also stupid since actual population of Caucasus is very diverse racially and linguistically)
>>
>>70962266
Shilling is real though.
>>
>>70962308
Too bad everybody will still acknowledge that races exists. Good work there.
>>
>>70962421
You didn't understand the concept right Karls ?
>>
>>70955196
No there is race, and Irish, Italians, Greeks, and Slavs are not white.
>>
>>70955196
anyone who is not my exact genetic kin can be expelled from the country
>>
>>70961802
bit rich comming from somone with a black president.

i know most of you are dishonest on purpose because your low self esteem couldn't stand to face you empty life.
but being white doesn't make you inherently better than every black, and vise versa.

in fact i'm pretty sure than there are many many black people who are way more useful than you are.
>>
There are two races. White people and everyone else.
You are part of everyone else.
You're also a faggot.
>>
>>70962308

Destroy my udders plz: >>70961942

Your argument rests on a fallacy
>>
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>70962614
Ehhh... my experience is that brown and black people tend to be more worthless than the average white people. Especially sand niggers and african niggers.
>>
>>70962013
>>70962258
>>70962361
Okay okay okay, I don't know much about Latin American countries and their societies.
But if they divide themselves too, how will "white" latin american and "mixed" latin american be called in US?
>>
>>70962419
I KR

look at this fucking Breedist site it triggered me so fucking hard

http://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/characteristics
>>
>>70961942
You can't say that numbers exist because its impossible to say when 1.0000252629472472747 becomes 2.0000000000000000242425246989

There is just too much variety that you can't really see the difference. Yes they are different but you can't say 1 exists because numbers are infinite.

OP can be called a faggot though because he's the gayest person on earth.
>>
File: 1454975649128.jpg (228 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
1454975649128.jpg
228 KB, 1022x862
>>70957447
>>
File: 1439337430272.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439337430272.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
>Where does one race start and another begin?
So, language doesn't exist? Because language is a spectrum, too. Where does Norwegian start and Swedish begin?
>>
File: 1397233512910.jpg (57 KB, 434x428) Image search: [Google]
1397233512910.jpg
57 KB, 434x428
>>70962420
>>70962473
>>70962665
Sorry friends, I'd love to stay and slap your ""arguments"" around a little more, but I have a date. She's a model and pHd student. Sire-narwa suckers!
>>
>>70962797
They fall under the category of "white hispanics" or just simply white
>>
> race does not and never has existed
> Prove me wrong
pic related
>>
>>70962782
first, no one cares about your "experience".
second judging people by group is irrational.
you're another version of feminists who thinks all men are rapist.
>>
>>70955196
>You can't arbitrarily divide different peoples up
bullshit we can't, case in point: you're a faggot. >>70963076 is not a faggot.
>>
>>70962966
do you even got gains, sucka?
>>
>>70963092
It's about averages not each and every individual. History and current events seem to support my thesis that nogs are literal animals and sand niggers are evil sub-humans who worship death and destruction.
>>
>>70958902
>you're biologically identical
Not true. Asians typically are more likely to be lactose intolerant and Blacks literally have bone problems in cold climates. Also, of course, white people burn in the sun.
>>
>>70962797
What are you on about? The white latins are the mixed latins. Doesn't matter to white people they're all latins.
>>
>>70963261
my point is still valid, judging a single person by an average is irrational and on par with radical feminism

spouting more insults doesn't make your point more valid btw, not does it annoy me.
>>
>>70955196
Good, then I can't possibly be racist.
>>
>>70963746
It's only irrational if you're talking about a strictly individual problem, when talking about population groups, e.g. with regards to immigration, it makes sense to generalize.
>>
>>70955196
You are right, there is no race
Just different creatures
>>
>>70963746
>judging a lion based on the average is irrational
Go ahead and let lions into your country. Not all of them are dangerous. I know a very sweet lion.#notalllions

feminists are not bad because they generalize men. They are bad because they are destroying family values and want women to have more rights then men.
>>
File: burned_baby_kek.webm (751 KB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
burned_baby_kek.webm
751 KB, 608x1080
>we can see DNA differences
>we can see cultural/scientific achievements of any race
>we can see criminal statistics of any race
>we can see IQ differences between races
>we can see prejudice by children to other races
>last but not least, we can see different skin color

b-but race is a social construct.
>>
>>70955196
So no matter how OP looks, he is still a nigger?
>>
>>70962419
>pretty sure this is belgian shepherd crossed with german shepherd
>>
>>70956617
>>70957118
>>70957447
>>70957984
>>70959512
>>70960998

Normally people just make a shitpost pasta and leave the thread. But this guy actually started responding. He's actually doing this recreationally. What the fuck?

Here you go, shitto.

By the way, humans should be divided into different species, not races.
>>
File: 1396595828320.jpg (44 KB, 549x563) Image search: [Google]
1396595828320.jpg
44 KB, 549x563
>>70964263
>absurd analogy
>implying black and white are as different as lion and cat.
you're a special kind of tard aren't you.
>>70963983
do you interact with a population ?.
i'll answer that for you, no.
you interact with individuals, holding an individual responsible for things he didn't do is by definition, absurd.
>>
>>70959512
hey guys if you add more exclamations in your arguement you win!
>>
>>70960231
>t. Ivan Kzcyknski
>>
>>70965001
That's a stupid argument. When it comes to things like immigration, race relations, affirmative action, politics, etc. you're talking about collectives not individuals.

Just like you sand niggers don't ask every singly kuffar you slaughter about their views on Islam or Palestine, so we don't need to interrogate every single sand nigger to determine whether or not sand niggers, as a whole, are people we want in our countries.

I for one, don't, although I've been over-ruled.
>>
>>70955196
Look at genetic comparisons between neanderthal, european white human and aboriginal 'human'. We're genetically more similar to neanderthals than Aussie abos. Maybe you are right, race doesn't exist, niggers are just a different, obviously inferior subspecies.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 310x233
>>70955196
If there is no race... Why do the niggers always run?
>>
>>70961629
>>Pic related could be red for all we know!
it's actually a mixture of red and green light
>>
>>70965227
>i'm an idiot because i think the people who i hate are idiots too.
good one, i wasn't really expecting any better.

i wasn't expecting to change your mind because just like feminists, you don't work with reason.
but i know there are some lurkers here who will understand.
>>
>>70956617
>I suppose Neil Degrasse Tyson is white

There is a nigerian who is in the top 5 highest IQ I believe. Nonetheless, we're talking about average IQ. Whites have rednecks who are dumb only that black people have niggers who are even dumber.

The IQ argument is all about the average.
>>
>>70962308
>mfw when you ignore facts and claim it's not an argument
>mfw you're still a faggot
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>70965586
No, they won't, because the "hurr durr everything is about the individual" argument has been flogged by Jewish propagandists in the West for decades.

We get it, we've heard it before, but we reject it because of common sense telling us that if 90% of sand niggers are evil vermin, we won't be able to filter them all out and only get the decent ones.

Certainly wouldn't trust the government to get that shit right.
>>
File: pseudo science.png (17 KB, 635x444) Image search: [Google]
pseudo science.png
17 KB, 635x444
>>70955196
>>
>>70965586
>i know there are some lurkers here who will understand.
Nope. I agree with the leaf on this, sandnigger
>>
>>70955196

The source of your confusion is that the methodology isn't obvious to you. You have a question that needs to be posed to a geneticist. Why don't you hunt them down and ask if you're really so interested? You assumed you had a brilliant argument and came to /pol/ -- as if this is a forum for geneticists... though I am a scientist, and there may be others.

Your philosophical ability level is 1:
>Red and blue can't exist because there are other colors in-between!
see
>>70964971
Well, they did an almost perfect job of identifying "red" and "blue." Likely, the errors only exist because people misidentified their own race.
>>
>>70965001
Did I compare a lion to a cat? In fact I never typed the word cat at all in my post.
You said judging a nigger is bad because some of them are good. I agree, I also thing judging a lion is bad because some of them are friendly and won't eat your head off.
>implying black and white aren't as different as lion and cat.
>>
You won't be saying that when you need a bone marrow transplant
>>
>>70957447
I'm not going to defend the existence of my fucking people. Some day soon someone like me is going to open your throat
>>
File: image.png (292 KB, 881x907) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292 KB, 881x907
>>70955441
>IQ
>Being a legit measurement

Pick one
>>
File: 1459812267594.jpg (15 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1459812267594.jpg
15 KB, 301x301
>>70966399
>Some day soon someone like me is going to open your throat
>>
>>70966436
You're somewhat right about IQ being an inaccurate metric but it certainly beats the leftards hippie dippie "muh feels" arguments.
>>
>>70965001
>Do you interact with a population
Not even white but this is fucking retarded.
Politics never deals with individuals. The US government interned Japanese-Americans. Doesn't matter if they were individuals or not you stupid cunt.
>>
>>70955196

If we disregard shades of skin colour for a minute, there are traits that are apparent in each of the four major racial groups accepted by anthropologists (Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid and Australoid). Different groups within these classifications will naturally have their own differences again (eg: East Asian and Central Asian), but each of these four groups has distinct features that are not present in other races.

Skeletal structure is perhaps the biggest identifier here. Just as the skeleton of a human female will have certain features that won't be found on any human male skeleton, the skeleton of a Negroid will have features that aren't present in Caucasoids, Mongoloids and Australoids. The racial group is actually one of the easiest things to discern when examining a human skeleton.
>>
>>70955196
>the line between two things is blurry therefore they're identical
>>
File: Race DOES exist.jpg (156 KB, 922x520) Image search: [Google]
Race DOES exist.jpg
156 KB, 922x520
>>70955196
>Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70955196
So race is just muh haplogroups instead of muh skin colour.
Alright.
Except we've neatly divided those up into geographical locations too so now what?
>>
All evidence points to niggers being inferior to whites so I'll have to disagree. Sure there are exceptions but its mainly integrated blacks in first world countries. Africa is a destitute shithole that only saw any measure of prosperity when white colonized it.
>>
>>70955196
Race us as real as the periodic table, we find groups and name them
As real as colors, theres blue snd green and teal with many colors between them, maybe 2 greens are not equal but they are still green
>>
/pol/cucks BTFO
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.