[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump <3 NSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: -90234.jpg (974 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
-90234.jpg
974 KB, 3000x2000
why are you OK with Trump expanding NSA surveillance?

don't throw that "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" bullshit at me.
>>
File: MEMEPOLICE.gif (3 MB, 425x606) Image search: [Google]
MEMEPOLICE.gif
3 MB, 425x606
>>70954450
>HATING THE NATIONAL SHITPOSTING AGENCY
>>
Use it on terrorists, illegals, anarchists and communists like it should be. Leave the hard-working Americans alone.
>>
>NOT GOING TO WORK WITH THIS PLAYING AT IT BEING LITERALLY GENUINE AND APPROPRIATE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
>>
>>70954450
BUT IT'S GOOD WHEN OUR GUY DOES IT!!!!!111!
These fucktards are going to finish what Obama started.
>>
>>70955414
the thing is that the NSA has stopped 0 terrorist attacks. and that's even with it extending into canada & the EU
>>
>>70954450
if you having not hide you have nothing to fear
fbi can come scan my computer if they fucking want
what are they gonna do? charge me for my steam games or my 100 gbs of hentai?
>>
Probably not a good idea to piss them off while your enemy-- Obama, Hillary, Israel-- has access to them. It's another genius move by him at this stage.
>>
>>70955496
>thinking HACKERMAN uses a gun
>implying HACKERMAN doesn't relay relevant information to his field agents who need it when they need it
>implying anyone has a single solid argument against the NSA that stands up to even the most basic rebutte
>>
I agree OP after the police state policies and seeing his flipflops I can't support him. I voted for Cruz in Vermont.
>>
>>70955684
>you're gonna have to take my word for it anon!
>they're stealing muh secrets!!
>>
>>70955759
>implying there is a single person in the united states who has done things worse than individuals outside the united states
>implying the united states isn't 1000% justified for every single weapon and tool they forge and use.
>implying the have nots have any footing over the authority of the able and ready
>implying I have any authority to speak for the NSA

these are just shitposts, friend. Passing gas.
>>
>>70954450
Remember in Deus ex when Bob Page overthrew the Illuminati and took over?
Why not take the assets already available and use them for our own gain?
>>
>Implying anyone here understands the rules the NSA must follow under things like FISA and EO 12333.

>Implying the NSA would use manpower spying on retard NEETS spouting Nazi memes on a Tibetan flip book forum.

The NSA is fine.
>>
As long as the tech exists it will be used whether we know it or not, realistically. Best one can hope for is a wise use of it.
>>
>>70956865
if you visit 4chan you're on a list senpai. they don't bother old people who visit fox or msn, they pretty much think 4chan is a terrorist organization.
>>
>>70957181

Yeah the list of people to follow and watch because they say cool things.
>>
>>70957181
Do you honestly believe that?
>>
>>70957181
how do you know this?
>>
>>70954450
>why are you OK with Trump expanding NSA surveillance?
I don't agree with those policies. Nobody but (maybe) Hillary that is running knows how much surveillance is in place. I get the impression from his speeches that he isn't technically savvy and doesn't know much about the topic.

Still voting for Trump though.
>>
>>70957281
>>70957410
>>70957418
yes, especially /pol/, is considered an extremist site. using any sort of VPN/Proxy, or even searching for tor will land you on an NSA surveillance list as well.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.