[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulane expels 4 students for "racially agressive" Trump wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 39
File: tulane.png (11 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
tulane.png
11 KB, 500x190
>The University of Tulane has expelled 4 members of the KA fraternity Thursday morning after a video surfaced of members of the Tulane Green Wave football team destroying the "racially agressive" wall.

>LeAandra Miller, the president of the Tulane Black Students Union said that "racism and bigotry has no part in 2016 America."
>>
File: niggers.jpg (44 KB, 313x560) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
44 KB, 313x560
>sand bags are racist
>>
>Mexicans
>Race
>>
>white people on the internet
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>white people in real life
I-i-it's j-j-just a p-p-prank bro...
>>
File: 1456831566270.jpg (30 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
1456831566270.jpg
30 KB, 367x390
>>70949005
>current year
>>
>>70949005
>"racially agressive" wall
Isn't this a comic book character?
>>
>>70949005
So the nigger football players were expelled or members of the frat? Your subject does not match up with the content of your post.

I know one of those frat fags post here. Come elaborate.
>>
>>70949619
This
>>
Getting expelled for some bogus reasoning?

I'd be shooting up the black student union office by now.
>>
>>70949005
Did the nogs get expelled?
>>
Link!
>>
>>70949005
Post link faggot
>>
>>70949619
The white fraternity members got expelled, the football players were on the stage this morning with the dean making the announcement of the expulsions.

Apparently the captain of the football team said they would sit out this season if the frat didn't get punished.
>>
>>70949745
Unfortunately colleges can expell you for just about anything. They are private institutions.
>>
>>70949005
Wait so a pack of niggers destroy private property and the property owners get expelled?
>>
>>70949005
So racist white frat house builds racist wall on private property to show support of racist Trump. Proud black freedom fighters destroyed the wall ending racism once and for all, and now the racist white kids are expelled. Truly land of the free.
>>
>>70949619
>The University of Tulane has expelled 4 members of the KA fraternity Thursday

>>70950150
And people here still defend college sports.
>>
>>70950150
God damn I hate niggers and any institution that censors free speech. I'm so glad I'm not tied to anything that could punish me for saying meanie doodoo head words. My job is pretty separate my personal life. Even then, it's almost impossible anything could happen if people knew I said mean words. Or something as benign as building a Trump wall. How these faggots aren't fighting this, I haven't a clue.
>>
>>70950150
somebody fill me in on this wall, the fuck yall talkin about. they built a wall and got expelled?
>>
>>70950150
That is fucking retarded. We need to get sports out of college. They waste fuck tons of money, have way too much power, actively degrade the quality of education and increase crime.

Honestly sports is one thing Europe does right... Find the niggers when they're young and put them on track to play sports, they have no place in a university.
>>
I looked for a little bit and found nothing saying that kids were expelled
>>
File: 1441053199870.jpg (80 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1441053199870.jpg
80 KB, 612x612
Lazy fucks.

http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2016/04/tulane_kappa_alpha_trump_wall.html
>>
>>70950572
Just like the fucking nigger sports team that got the president of whatever university that was because of some alleged poop swastika which was completely fake.

Fuck this bullshit. My goddamned tuition dollars should not be subsidizing nigger thugs getting a free ride to rape white women and commit all manner of crimes on unsuspecting college campuses.
>>
>>70949005
>black students union

So sick of this shit

WHERE IS MY WHITE STUDENT UNION YOU NIGGERS

IM OFFENDED
>>
>>70950457
>members of the KA fraternity
KA? More like KKK, amiright?
>>
>>70949005
Citation needed
>>
File: beta kappas.jpg (96 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
beta kappas.jpg
96 KB, 640x622
>>70950859
see
>>70950717
>>
>>70950479
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/14/watch-tulane-university-fraternitys-trump-wall-torn-down/

Yeah brietbart, it's the first that came up and had a good pic of the wall.

>Building a wall around its private property is a long-standing tradition of the local chapter, however it has now come under fire for what some students deemed as ‘messages of hate and ignorance.’

>The wall has now been torn down. A video posted on YouTube shows people, allegedly footballer players at the university, tossing the sandbags aside as one member protests, “This is a private property.”

Oh shit here's the video of the niggers.
https://youtu.be/IG0lr65ZIP4

GOD DAMN I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS SO MUCH
>>
>>70950150
>The white fraternity members got expelled, the football players were on the stage this morning with the dean making the announcement of the expulsions.

Can't wake up. Fucking hell.
>>
They can't do that. It's illegal. Those students would get mad $$$ if they sue. We need to get in contact with them.
>>
>>70949005
>Frat members got expelled for publicly showing support to a presidentaial candidate
>sport nig nogs got them expelled

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA! IS THIS REAL LIFE?
when did it all start going wrong? thats fucking sad.
>>
File: latindad.jpg (78 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
latindad.jpg
78 KB, 960x960
>>70951303

But this poor girl was victimized by words.
>>
>>70951147
nothing wrong with breitbart. no unbiased source of news exists on this earth, and when you deride the few slanted in your favour you leave only the left leaning garbage rags as considered credible.
>>
I can't find anything online saying anyone was expelled. This much didn't happen.
>>
>>70951147
also
>this video
aint that a crime?
>>
>>70951516
>>
>>70950717
>"Our chapter takes KA's values of gentlemanly conduct very seriously. This respect extends to every student of Tulane and every member of the broader community. The comment was written on a makeshift wall on our private property, normally used for a game of capture the flag, to mock the ideologies of a political candidate. This had a unintended negative effect and as such it has been dismantled"
First the pathetic video where the football niggers destroy their wall without any resistance (they didn't even dare to call the cops). Now this. Just cuck my shit up f.am.
>>
>>70951147
I'm fucken triggered.
>>
>>70951147
>Zulu in an alternate universe
>>
>>70951504

Going to need a source of that
>>
>>70951566
>I can't find anything online saying anyone was expelled.

Nor can I.
>>
>>70951516
H
ARMS
I
R
Y
>>
>>70950572
>>70950763
NEEEEEERD ALEEERT!

hey dweeb its time for your swirlie
>>
>>70951566
I guess you're right, but this is just so damn believable.
>>
Tulane University must be destroyed.
This is not talk.
Admissions at Mizzou went into freefall after their black students rioted.
The same can be accomplished at Tulane.
Talk to friends with collrge age children about the safety issues at Tulane.
>>
I want my moneys. I have been a victim many times.
>>
>>70951633
What is it with Hispanics not being able to express anything in less than a page of text?
>>
>>70951147
lel as i continue reading in the article

>Jesse Lyons, the national fraternity’s assistant executive director, told The Times-Picayune that the words written on the sandbags were intended as satire and were not designed to cause offence.

It was satirical material against Trump. These niggers just took a bunch of blue pilled college frat boys who probably don't really give a shit about politics and probably turned them into Trump supporters.
>>
Good for the kids now they can get millions in lawsuits and never have to work a day in their life becaus Tulane hired some kike dyke dean
>>
>They didn't expel the football team for destroying private property
>>
>>70950150
http://college.usatoday.com/2016/04/13/tulane-students-fire-back-at-fraternitys-pro-trump-wall/
"Our chapter takes KA’s values of gentlemanly conduct very seriously. This respect extends to every student of Tulane and every member of the broader community. The comment was written on a makeshift wall on our private property, normally used for a game of capture the flag, to mock the ideologies of a political candidate."
>The comment was written on a makeshift wall on our private property,
Football team destroyed private property an actual crime.
>>
>>70951516
Be proud of your Latinity (??)
>>
File: 1428774910406.jpg (22 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
1428774910406.jpg
22 KB, 229x278
>>70949005
>NO PART IN CURRENT YEAR AMERICA
It keeps happening
>>
If they cant protect it they dont deserve it. Fucking betas.
>>
>>70953282
>white American "men"
wew lad
>>
File: Brian Schweitzer veto.jpg (669 KB, 1944x2896) Image search: [Google]
Brian Schweitzer veto.jpg
669 KB, 1944x2896
>>70951663
This is the shit former Montana governor Brian Schweitzer was talking about when he said southern Republicans are a bunch of pansies that set off his gaydar. Most southern Republicans are former Democrats and unwilling to stand up for anything unless they already have everything aligned in their favor. This is why they lost their culture to blacks. Even a Democrat from the interior west has more balls than the typical southern Republican.
>>
>>70949005
Sue the university now.
>>
>Going to an institution that can expel you for your mean no-no words
Universities are fucked
>>
>>70949005

Can you alert the authorities?

Plenty of posts saying that the stuff on the fraternity is private property and hence dismantling it is a criminal offense.

Whatsmore, expelling students for building a simple barrier of sandsacks and spraypainting "TRUMP" and "MAKE AMERICA GREAT" seems pretty non-valid if not criminal as well.
>>
>>70949005
Wait what the fuck does the wall have to do with the blacks? I thought the wall was only supposed to keep the gringos out.
>>
File: Yulman_Stadium_Homecoming.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
Yulman_Stadium_Homecoming.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1013
Tulane just spent $75 million on a new football stadium. They can't afford to not side with the football players since it is going to take decades to pay off the bonds they issued to finance the stadium.
>>
>>70951147
me too brother. i seriously can't wait until the day of the rope/race war
>>
>>70953643
>falling for the bondage Jew
Didn't all those millionaires who lost a fuck load of money to Puerto Rico teach anybody anything?
>>
>>70953615
Intersectionality. It's the tool used by cultural marxists to make any "oppression" of anyone for any reason about them. It's the NATO of Cry Bullies.
>>
>>70953643
somebody ought tear that field up

I bet the name T R U M P would fit nicely across that green, spelled in salt.
>>
>>70953643
>literally football controls the school

Fucking shit
>>
>>70949005
>explulsion for racism and bigotry
>just for moving some sandbags
When was that 9th planet supposed to hit Earth again?
>>
>>70952343
They have to make up their height deficit in paragraphs.
>>
File: remington8701.jpg (82 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
remington8701.jpg
82 KB, 600x410
how fast would those braindead misled nigs run if one of those frat bros pulled out a shot or pistol?

a couple shots in the air and those nigs would run like a fucking track meet
>>
who do we send emails to?

>you're speech hurts my feelings so you can't say those words

is this kindergarten?

honestly

and people wonder why these kids graduate and are spineless pussys
>>
>>70949005
How is it racially aggressive? The United States census considers Latinos to be white, therefore you cannot be racist to Latinos since they are white and benefited from the European colonialism of Central and South America.
>>
>>70950717
How is this not criminal trespassing and destruction of property if the wall was IN THEIR PRIVATE PROPERTY? I would have formed a human chain and kept the football players outside while the police arrived and would have them arrested if they touched me.

Worst is that the college condoned this behavior. So now it's okay to trespass into other's property? Wtf America...
>>
>>70950766

When you are a minority!

Just kidding! It'll still be racist.
>>
>>70949005
>tfw expelled for constructing your own safe space that isn't designated by the campus staff
>>
>>70952343

What is it about fucking Mexicans that make them act as if they get to decide what Americans can and cant do?
>>
>>70954312
Yeah, it's their private property weren't they allowed to just shoot them for invading their property?
>>
>these comments

lel
>>
>>70953917
Sad thing is each time this issue comes up, /pol/ ends up bitterly divided over it. There are lots of /sp/ fags on here who see nothing wrong with taxpayers being forced to spend billions of stadiums for professional sports teams and billions more in education funds for university level teams. Only a dozen or so top university programs cover their own expenses, the rest all take money from the school's budget.
>>
frat bros are soft

i wonder if any of them have gotten their boipuccy destroyed yet
>>
>>70954810
They could, or they could just form a chain outside the wall and if anyone touched them they would have them arrested for battery
>>
So the football players caused damage to private property while trespassing and they are the heroes. Sounds about right.
>mfw I'm slowly losing hope
>>
>>70954750
They've been emboldened by the nation as a whole putting up with their shit for so long. It's a normal human reaction to weakness. They see we're weak so they'll continue to be loud and entitled. Change the way they're treated and they'll quickly change their attitude. If there was a $10,000 reward for the capture of any illegal, dead or alive, you can bet they'd all get really fucking quiet really fucking fast as they scrambled for the border to leave.
>>
LMAO, expelling the fraternity members...

Now an army of lawyers with connections to the frat will sue. They fucked up so hard.
>>
>>70955676
I hope this is the case.
>>
>>70949005
I knew this shit would happen when they built the wall. Jewlane is a total cuck-iversity, complete with a "Gender Neutral" locker room, LGBTQIA safe spaces, and a large population of students from Jew York and other shit hole northern states.
>>
File: Firm-photo-2010.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Firm-photo-2010.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
President of Tulane,

May we have a word with you?
>>
>>70949005
spam the shit out of their twitter and facebook pages, fuck these fucking cunts!
>>
>>70955914
Holy shit that guy on the far left
>>
>>70955855
I'm in a fraternity. The most involved alumni are lawyers themselves, or work in banking. Either way, the school might be fucked.
>>
>>70950150
Goddamn fucking niggers. God please wake me up from this nightmare. Take me back to when it all made sense.
>>
File: Law-Firms.jpg (42 KB, 505x296) Image search: [Google]
Law-Firms.jpg
42 KB, 505x296
So let me get this straight, you expelled my client because of words written on sand bags, which were on private property?

brb $100 mil judgment incoming
>>
>>70951147
Shoot those fucking goddamn niggers.
>>
>Tulane Stands By Kappa Alpha Fraternity Who Built “Trump” Wall

>Dear Tulane Community,

>Many members of the university community have expressed concern over the words “Trump” and “Make America Great Again” that appeared on a wall of sandbags at the off campus chapter of the Tulane Kappa Alpha Order (KA) on Thursday, April 7.

>Tulane encourages and supports the free exchange of ideas and opinions including any expression of support for or opposition to political candidates. We also understand that while members of KA said they intended the words as satire, it sparked a visceral reaction in the context of a very heated and divisive political season.

>The Division of Student affairs is working with students and community members in a comprehensive approach to addressing these issues. The Office of Fraternity and Sorority programs is working with the KA chapter leadership, members and national headquarters. The Office of Multicultural Affairs is working with various multicultural groups and students who feel impacted by this incident.

>Furthermore, the Office of Student conduct is reviewing the various reports submitted through the http://tulane.edu/concerns website and are gathering additional information in order to follow up on these reports.

>As an institution of higher education and learning, we are committed to exploring ways to facilitate learning opportunities from the incident. We remain committed to our values of free speech and inclusion in a learning environment that thrives on the expression of multiple perspectives and viewpoints. Simultaneously we remain committed to support all our students in alleviating anything that detracts from the educational environment.

>Dr. Dusty Porter
Vice President of Student Affairs

https://coed.com/2016/04/13/tulane-response-kappa-alpha-make-america-great-wall-update/
>>
>>70951147
Men of Harlech, march to glory,
Victory is hov'ring o'er ye,
Bright-eyed freedom stands before ye,
Hear ye not her call?
At your sloth she seems to wonder;
Rend the sluggish bonds asunder,
Let the war-cry's deaf'ning thunder
Every foe appall.
Echoes loudly waking,
Hill and valley shaking;
'Till the sound spreads wide around,
The Saxon's courage breaking;
Your foes on every side assailing,
Forward press with heart unfailing,
'Till invaders learn with quailing,
Cambria ne'er can yield!
>>
guys, you gotta flood their pages like sjw's do.
>>
>>70950150
As a black person, idk why the hell black people are offended by Trump. This is kind of embarrassing. Why not leave the dismantling to the hispanics? I bet some hispanic (shit, white too) girls promised them sex if they destroyed the wall.
>>
File: BANES_GONNA_FREAK.jpg (82 KB, 495x720) Image search: [Google]
BANES_GONNA_FREAK.jpg
82 KB, 495x720
>>70956316
>The Office of Multicultural Affairs
>>
>>70949408
This.
>>
>>70952378
>i-i-it's just a p-prank bro...

This is fucking Tulane, they're supposed to be smart.
>>
FLOOD THEIR TWITTERS AND FACEBOOK PAGES, LET THE RAID BEGIN
>>
>>70956963
>Tulane
>smart
Choose one
>>
Uh guys?

This didn't happen.

No one got expelled.

University just said everyone has the right to express their political views. They didn't expel anyone, they didn't even denounce them.

Also those frat boys are complete cucks for lettings those black students just come and fuck their shit up on their own private property. Tulane is in Louisiana which has super lax gun laws, one of the frat boys could've just pulled out a gun and told those black students to fuck off but apparently none of them had any balls.
>>
>>70949005
Source?
>>
>>70957589
This, this made me google. but there no source.

Time to build the wall higher.
>>
File: 933.jpg (72 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
933.jpg
72 KB, 669x664
>>70949005
>bigotry has no part in 2016 America
>2016 America
>>
File: Alabama-Crimson-Tide.jpg (311 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Alabama-Crimson-Tide.jpg
311 KB, 1365x1024
>Tulane Football
>3-9
>Football
>>
Tulane anon reporting in, about to go check out the scene
>>
>>70949005
>LeAandra Miller, the president of the Tulane Black Students Union

According to their website, this is not the president of the TBSU.

http://tulanebsu.wix.com
/tbsu#!contact/c1z0x
>>
>>70958050
>CURRENT YEAR
CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>70954955
I'm a /sp/fag and even I think taxpayer money shouldn't go towards football stadium. It's a colosal waste of money and the owners make enough money off of merch and name rights alone, let alone attendance.
>>
>>70950426
>Wait so a pack of niggers destroy private property and the property owners get expelled?

Yes
Because endorsing a candidate is now HATE SPEECH
This is why people are fed up and dox people like Carl the cuck
We are NOT playing on a level playing feild the football players went on private property and literally chimped out
THIS IS WHY HOLDING THE MORAL HIGH GROUND IS STUPID
>>
>>70949005
Source
>>
>>70950150
>Apparently the captain of the football team said they would sit out this season if the frat didn't get punished.
So take away his scholarship and suddenly he can't afford college then recruit some other buck from highschool
>>
>>70949005
GO TO

https://www.tulane.edu/concerns

AND WRITE THIS:

Dear Tulane administration,

I am writing this to express my concern over the way Tulane has exhibited complete disrespect towards the Kappa Alpha fraternity and has condoned violent acts such as criminal trespassing and destruction of property against their private space.

Just to clarify, regardless of whatever message is displayed on an object located inside the property, the fraternity house is its residents private property and no person (except the residents, and persons who have been granted explicit permission by the residents) shall be allowed and encouraged to enter the property, no less attempt to destroy a part of it.

I encourage the Tulane administration to assemble an investigation committee to review and identify the person responsible for the dismantlement of the fraternity wall, and refer them to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.

In Freedom,
A concerned citizen.
>>
>>70949005
>a wall that says Trump is racially aggressive now
>implication is either Trump is a racist word, or walls are now a social construct

They're going to keep in memeing that Trump is racist for eternity, literally hitler 2.0
>>
File: 1122354858645.jpg (170 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1122354858645.jpg
170 KB, 400x400
>>70952572

It's literally straight from the Turner Diaries. They send their nigger enforcers out to enforce their PC edicts on whites.
>>
>>70953881
>somebody ought tear that field up
>I bet the name T R U M P would fit nicely across that green, spelled in salt.

That is a brilliant idea
>>
>>70959595
>>70958389
>>70956316

it would appear that OP is a fag
>>
>>70956316
>Tulane Stands By Kappa Alpha Fraternity Who Built “Trump” Wall

This is encouraging. Schools in the South seem to be more level-headed about this type of stuff. Less likely to capitulate to the SJW/BLM mania.

The president of Emory, in Atlanta, did something similar the other week, where after BLM activists complained about Trump chalking, he chalked "I support free expression." Those nigs must've been fuming lmao.
>>
>>70953881
>>70959747

Roundup works too.

Someone from one of the local highschools burnt their initials into their rivals' field and I was still tripping over it when I played there years after it happened.
>>
>>70956723
>As a black person...
>I bet some hispanic (shit, white too) girls promised them sex if they destroyed the wall.

it's so true: you people really only think about violence and sex. fucking christ hahaha
>>
File: 1457640106529.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1457640106529.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>70950150
fraternities pay dues to have national lawyers. They are going to sue them so fast.
>>
>>70958940
Just as a fun note, one of my econ professors at UCF was in charge of planning for the TD Waterhouse like 25 years ago, the old Orlando Magic arena. He said they knew even then that it would have to stand until like 2018 in order to break even on costs but since the mayor and whoever else pulling the strings knew they wouldn't be in power then anyways, they of course decided to go through with it. I'm sure he tells every calls that story and it'll haunt him for life but he surely made bank anyways. Not the same as how things work at a college exactly but same general concept. Everyone in a localized system (city vs college) is going to be footing the bill for something that the people in charge (mayor vs dean) deem necessary for attention and revenue even if it's not profitable in itself. Thus the problem with any kind of collectivist system: it's fucked.
>>
OP is a lying fag
>>
>>70961771
Every class*

And end of that story for those who don't know is that the TD Waterhouse was torn down well before it ever broke even but they did it anyways because it'd bring in an NBA team and money to be spent elsewhere. Never mind the fact that certain people pay for it and others benefit because the only group who matters in that decision is the local government and they want tax revenue so fuck everyone else.
>>
>>70949005
So let me get this straight, a bunch of fucking niggers show up and tear down private property and the university expels the white guys? What the fuck?
>>
>>70949005

Why would blacks destroy a wall that signifies stoping predominantly Mexican illegal drug and people smuggling?

What is racist about it?

Do they explain this at all?
>>
>>70962335
Building a wall to keep Mexicans out is racist.
>>
>>70950572

University Sports is a bizarre idea here.

We head hunt Rugby and AFL players when they're in their early teens, ship them out to training farms by their mid teens, get them in the "minor leagues" by their late teens and pro by their early 20's (or younger if they're up to it).

They're fucking Rugby players. They're rich for tossing a ball around and running. Why would you send them to University for 4 of their most productive years?
>>
>>70951147

>Making America Great is a message of Hate And Intolerance

Man, this is some Swedish tier shit.
>>
>>70949005

Fake and gay. OP sucks cocks as expected
>>
>>70951147

>Black students violently attack white students

>Whites are expelled, blacks are congratulated

Hahahahahhaahhahahaha.

America you truly are cucked.
>>
File: donaldanhero.jpg (213 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
donaldanhero.jpg
213 KB, 720x525
>tfw probably going to Tulane next year when this shit is only going to be 500x worse
>>
>>70962969
>giving them money while you bitch about them on a Costa Rican woodcarving forum

The only way they'll learn is if they see a fall in tuition gibs.
>>
>>70962675
It's simply a historical fluke. Universities full of young men are always on the lookout for ways to compete with other young men in order to prove themselves. The early games against other schools were very informal affairs. The reason why it took off in the US versus other nations probably is due to the wide variety of types of universities. Football started off as a game between Ivy League schools but once land grant and agricultural schools started playing, it because a sort of proxy fight of class warfare. Those rich boys at Harvard might have an easy life ahead of them but you and your buddies at A&M were going to show them what a real man is made of. And it just snowballed from there.
>>
>>70963187
I have to pay pretty much no tuition.

M-my dad kinda works there.
>>
>>70963429
Well good. Spread redpills but don't get expelled for being a meanie doo doo head.
>>
>>70952343
They are called essays for a reason
>>
>>70949005

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70963640
It's easily the best college in Louisiana, where most people just go to dumbass LSU/UL Lafayette. There are a lot of people who come in from the Northeast though, so I can imagine what that might do to the political sphere.

It's weird when people occasionally think of it as Berkely-tier, though. It's right next to a Jesuit college, and the atmosphere over there feels way more SJW than it does on Tulane's campus.
>>
hopefully white students will transfer somewhere else
>>
>>70949005
>expel people for exercising their free speech on private property off campus
>not the niggers destroying private property on video
>>
PD right here. You guys do not understand how much bullshit we have to deal with blacks in the real world. I have been to calls where it was something simple as a domestic dispute. Where did it end up? Pepper sprayed negro who dindu nuffin in the back of my unit and everyone around freaking out. Most blacks embrace the thug life fuck da poleese attitude or sing like canary's when we show up. It is even worse with the blacks who are college aged millennials. These guys have a broad sense of entitlement and cry baby attitude. The women are worse when it comes to traffic stops. They will start dodging basic forms of question such as where are they going, ID, insurance, registration, etc... Then when we ask them to step out of the car they freak out and start crying RAYCISSS!! It makes PR looks bad on our part because of the media coddling these loud mouths. Finally the vast amount of threats we receive on the daily basis from lawyers, aclu, etc... is astounding. Usually it involves Tyrone who was a good boy and we just roughed him up for no reason. They fail to mention he was actively resisting and reaching for a weapon. NOPE HE DINDU NUFFIN THOUGH.

As a cop I side with /pol/ sometimes. Blacks are seriously just a bunch of cry babies who are spoiled by our current system. The problem is that when these guys start chimping out: we have to be careful because usually they do it from us having to fire at their "homies"

-out.
>>
>>70950150
>Apparently the captain of the football team said they would sit out this season if the frat didn't get punished.

Revoke their scholarships and get new players in there who don't think they're important because they play sportsball.
>>
>>70964200
I didn't realize it WS in Louisiana. I was born in Lafayette but moved to the north (not northeast) when I was 3 and don't remember anything.
>>
>>70953439
He's not surrounded by insane New Orleans niggers. Fuck him.
>>
Niggers are so fuckig stupid that they don't realize illegal immigration is hurting them the most and that Trump is the only person who is trying to help them
>>
>>70953881

Somebody do this please.
>>
>>70965843
That's why they don't like Trump: he's trying to give them jobs.
>>
Where's the source on the expulsion OP? I cannot find anything. You provided no source, so I call bullshit on them being expelled. Complete bullshit.
>>
>>70951972
>giving a single shit about watching adults play childrens games
Found the double-digit IQ shitmonkey.

I liked pro sports too, when I was 13.

Then I grew up.
>>
>>70964472
Keep sticking it to the ACLJEW, good buddy. Most sheriffs I've come across have been pretty bro-tier. Dindus have no respect for behaving civilly.
>>
>>70949005
Source me
>>
File: 1458325243866.jpg (566 KB, 2880x4032) Image search: [Google]
1458325243866.jpg
566 KB, 2880x4032
>>70951147
>Write down "Make [the country we're currently residing in] great again"
>Message of hate and ignorance

Fuck me, burgertown, I defended you in another thread for being one of the least cucked Western countries. Don't make me regret it.
>>
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

GET USED TO IT, TRUMPFAGS.

YOU'RE NOT WINNING AND YOU WILL NEVER WIN.
>>
>>70950572
This. I've never quite understood this. So, you can get into college for, you know, having actual intellect. Or when you can play ball really well. Is this true?
>>
File: 1455392449220.jpg (188 KB, 615x768) Image search: [Google]
1455392449220.jpg
188 KB, 615x768
>racism, bigotry, ignorance, hate
>>
>>70949005

Four new Eagar participants in the Day of the Rope.

:^)
>>
>>70966608
eager !
>>
>>70966473
i'm going to drop a message of racially aggressive hate and bigotry on you

"make america great again"
>>
File: 1430272066978.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1430272066978.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>70964472
>As a cop I side with /pol/ sometimes
>"chimping out"

Pretty sure it's more than sometimes
>>
File: 1456087894512.png (78 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
1456087894512.png
78 KB, 399x240
>>70949005
Sweet Jesus. When the fuck will this stop?
>>
>>70966071
kek
>>
>>70954955
/sp/ fag here

Fuck amateur football, it should be turned in to a minor league and removed from schools.
>>
I'm sick of this shit. Race war when, let's have it out and finish it.
>>
>>70966478

Yes kankerbro that's correct. It's incredibly stupid but that's the way it is. Take universities like Duke, UVA, and Vanderbilt for example. These are very good universities which require high test scores and good grades.

Unless you're excellent at sports. Then you can be an incredibly stupid black guy and get your full tuition paid for. They don't require the same standards for top tier niggerballers.
>>
File: 1446167592329.png (114 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1446167592329.png
114 KB, 250x418
>>70966932
But how else will we get the appropriate amount of niggers in our schools?
>>
>>70950150
college sports needs to be crushed
>>
>>70967081
We'll combine our agriculture with education. The SEC could use their slaves to harvest cotton.
>>
>>70966960
But what do they do in university except playing sports? I can't imagine them actually graduating, on account of them practicing sports the entire time and being incredibly stupid on top of that.
>>
>>70954312
The fraternity is probably considered part of the school, and so it's very likely that guns are forbidden.
>>
>>70957589
>pull gun on niggers taking down wall
>niggers do a drive by during the next frat party

Great idea!
>>
>>70966932
The NFL and NBA don't want to pay for their own minor leagues like baseball does. The NFL and NBA actually have policies in place that virtually require players to go through the university system first to get trained at no cost to the league. MLB's minor league system allows players who aren't interested in college to start playing right away. So it can work, the NFL and NBA just don't want to spend the money.
>>
>>70967409
They take easy bullshit classes to get a fake degree colleges cook up. They don't give two shits about the kids they're hurting with this practice. They keep telling them that they'll be super stars or the next NFL MVP. Then they don't get drafted and become homeless.
>>
>>70967670
Your country never ceases to amaze me. It has the best and the worst ideas in one.
>>
>>70966478
university football and basketball can make the university some money if they are good and in a well known league. this can be enough to subsidize all other sports and then some if they are lucky, so for this they will lower standards of entry for their black slaves i mean professional athletes.
>>70967409
the general consensus is that whatever classes the majority of the sports team are in will get you an easy A since they have to maintain a certain GPA to play niggerball
>>
Tulane has been a cuck university for at least 25 years

Tim Wise graduated from Tulane
>>
>>70967409

Many of them don't graduate. A disproportionate number are involved in rape accusations and such. The ones that do graduate get by with mediocre grades in courses tailored to their level of thought - bullshit courses about the history of the NBA or whatever. All the while they're worshippered like demigods by a large portion of the student body who since they were young have been taught by Hollywood to revere the big black basketballer.
>>
>>70962946
>sandbags are white students
>>
Keep the fight White Students! 14/88 White Pride front from France! I too get along quite some problems because of my beliefs, but there's no retreat.
>>
>>70956723
Scared off by the word "job"
>>
>>70967614
>eo surfaced of members of the Tulane Green Wave football team destroying the "racially agressive" wall.

yeah that true but man there is big bucks in it for the schools. TV rights and alumni love this shit
>>
Fuck yes! This is only the beginning you white bitches. You WON'T fight back.
>>
>>70964200
There's absolutely nothing wrong with LSU you piece of shit. And UL pumps out engineers and doctors.
>>
>Man, I'm not looking forward to clearing away all these sandbags this weekend.

>No problem. Black students will do it for us. Hand me that spray can.
>>
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE
>NO SOURCE
NO SOURCE

Get it together /pol/
>>
>>70967519
who would do the drive by?

the nigs would all be dead already

so you're into the whole "be a good victim" routine that most leftists claim is a good idea

well see im into the whole "dont fuck with me or ill kill you" routine and it guarantees my safety 100% and also that i wont go out as a victim
>>
>>70949745
Tulane frat boys have rich parents. This should be fun. Lawsuits galore.
>>
>>70968280

J'imagine que c'est encore pire avec les SJWs chez les universités françaises eh? Ou peut être je me trompe
>>
File: It ends now.jpg (12 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
It ends now.jpg
12 KB, 206x200
>literally expelled for supporting a political candidate
>any other admissions office employee will probably make a Penn Jillete.jpg expression when they see "expelled for violating racial misconduct policy"
>they are probably doomed to flipping burgers for the rest of their lives
>>
>>70968182
>>70967670
>>70967936

Thanks for the explanations, burgerbros. It still amazes me. I mean, we have some simple courses in uni here too, but they're mostly part of 'minors', which usually consist of three subjects where one of them is easy. You couldn't fill an entire college career with them and you couldn't complete uni without the obligatory harder subjects. And even the easy ones require some basic thinking skills. It would never be accepted for people to have especially tailored diplomas and still carry the title. And education in NL isn't even that good, despite all the "superior free Europeab education" memes.
>>
I have yet to find any source stating that members were expelled. OP, are you making shit up?
>>
>>70953643
Not even real division 1 football. Tulane could expel their whole football team and have a whole new one next year. They are shit tier - no NFL talent with rare exceptions.
>>
File: 1453428665963.jpg (119 KB, 834x737) Image search: [Google]
1453428665963.jpg
119 KB, 834x737
>>70969427
So lets spend 75m in a new stadium to fix that.
>>
>>70949005
Lol, it's only a matter of time. They are expelling people for supporting the Republican front runner. Soon people will be fired for it. You still don't know where you are. We've been here before. Remember.
>>
>>70970340
Haha that's so true. I used to date a guy that attended Tulane and couldn't believe how shit the food was when we went to the cafeteria.
>>
File: 1454323780143.jpg (476 KB, 1289x1266) Image search: [Google]
1454323780143.jpg
476 KB, 1289x1266
>>70949005
>The University of Tulane

Entirely private school. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

What the school did was wrong and intolerable, but there is no legal case here.
>>
File: trump or raw chicken.jpg (54 KB, 529x597) Image search: [Google]
trump or raw chicken.jpg
54 KB, 529x597
>>70970586
Tell me about it. I spent a fortune eating off campus because I just couldn't stand Bruff, it was trash.
>>
File: U1EXKTe[2].png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
U1EXKTe[2].png
266 KB, 368x657
>>70970586
>I used to date a guy
>>
>>70970619

Wait is it really legal to expel somebody for a Political Ideology stated on private property?
>>
>>70950150
INCREDIBLE, the captains of football teams are now expelling people? This is what happens when you build a higher education system around extracurriculars and sports rather than academic ability.

This country is a fucking joke
>>
>>70949619
Let's take a look at both sides and you be the judge.
>White people expressing their first amendment rights
VS
>Niggers destroying property
Which do you think would the college side with?
>>
>>70971132

Dox when?

why no raid yet?
>>
>>70970619
>They can do whatever the fuck they want.
false
>>
File: stoned as shit.jpg (89 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
stoned as shit.jpg
89 KB, 1200x675
>>70971383
Never, because /pol/ is full of faggots and cucks.
>>
>>70949005
>LeAandra Miller, the president of the Tulane Black Students Union said that "racism and bigotry has no part in 2016 America."

>Black Students Union
>racism and bigotry has no part in 2016 America

SHEEEIIIIIT
>>
>>70951600
the street i public property, so this is a bit tricky
>>
>>70972982
Check again, the wall was on their side of the sidewalk. AKA private property
>>
File: 1372131826593.gif (2 MB, 350x310) Image search: [Google]
1372131826593.gif
2 MB, 350x310
I still dont know wtf OP is talking about. Walls, Trump, race, expulsions.

Learn to fucking communicate, all you greentexting faggots. He didn't even post a link. I'll just fucking google Tulane, ya worthless mumbling fuck. As if I am going to try to piece together the whole thread to figure out wtf OP is on about.
>>
>>70968419
UL has pretty good oil engineering, I'll give you that. That field is getting a little inundated around here, though. LSU is just a standard, massive state school.

I'm mostly going to Tulane because a lot of the other places I was looking at were really specialized and either didn't take me or expected me to pay out the fucking asshole when I could go to a higher-ranked school for way less.
>>
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
>>70956040
>>
>>70954810
oh Canada. not understanding our laws. the castle defense, i.e., a mans home is his castle, is a defense to why you have no duty to retreat. Still have to fear for your life.
>>
>>70973951
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3538882/Tulane-University-fraternity-causes-uproar-campus-erecting-Trump-wall.html
>>
>>70971658
WE
>>
>>70951600
Only if the police prosecute, which they would never, ever do. Would probably end in a race riot and the mayor getting forced to resign.

>>70951147
Black people once again confirm the views of racists and bully non-racists into those views.

>>70950150
When did we put football players in charge of the goddamn universities? These people are even stupider than the average niggers.
>>
>>70971132

Why not call their bluff
>>
>>70949005
>expelled
Oh boy, I'd love to sue the fuck out of a liberal breeding ground.
>>
>>70970619
>Entirely private school. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

Not entirely true. You are correct that they are not "state actors" in the same way that public universities are, and thus don't have to worry about running afoul of the Constitution.

Nevertheless, they do receive federal funding in the form of student financial aid, meaning that they are "recipients" and thus under the jurisdiction of the Dept. of Education and the Dept. of Justice for things like Title IX and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act.
>>
>>70949005
The black student union is literally a union. Black athletes who are apart of it alwats threaten to basically strike when their demands aren't met
>>
File: download (8).jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>70949005
Reform the wall!
REFORM THE WALL!
>>
>>70962675
Fuggin this. Why aren't prospective American athletes cutting out the wasteful college system middle man, and instead just signing youth development contracts directly with professional sports teams?

It's always seemed strange to me that American sports use a shitty Bernie-tier system of redistributing talent through a college draft, while European soccer uses a crazy chaotic anarcho-capitalistic free market.
>>
>>70949005
>"racially agressive" wall
>>
File: image.png (857 KB, 716x805) Image search: [Google]
image.png
857 KB, 716x805
>current year

God damn it not again...
>>
>>70972982
They walk onto private property and steal property before damaging it. These kids will ultimately sue and win.
>>
File: MakeAmericaGreatAgain.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
MakeAmericaGreatAgain.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
>>70949005

Fuck um. The lefts days are numbered.
>>
File: cat 2 (2).jpg (107 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
cat 2 (2).jpg
107 KB, 640x426
>>70975975

Thank you. I was distracted.
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.