[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in class >teacher tells us that 'Emoji' was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: 1444144036815.jpg (7 KB, 205x241) Image search: [Google]
1444144036815.jpg
7 KB, 205x241
>in class
>teacher tells us that 'Emoji' was word of the year 2015
>she asks the class what we think the 2016 word of the year will be
>one kid raises his hand
"I think it should be iPhone, because it's popular"
>I remember that I'm in College Writing II

I thought college was for intelligent people, not fucking retards.
One day I walked in and everybody's phones were sitting on a desk at the front of the room.
>"oh hi anon, were conducting an experiment to see how long people can go without their phones. it'll be fun. "
>in the next 30 minutes, people are getting up and grabbing their phones
>>
File: african_philosopher.gif (1 MB, 499x341) Image search: [Google]
african_philosopher.gif
1 MB, 499x341
But iPhone isn't a word
>>
File: 1460002134801.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1460002134801.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>>70947449
Reading that I thought you were in like 9th grade.

We are all doomed. College is literally just degenerate liberal day care with sex and drugs.
>>
>one kid
why are you in a class with kids?
>>
>>70947449
You probably have a shitty liberal arts major
>>
>>70947853
No, the class is full of 20 year olds, I still call others 'kid' in school.
>>
>>70947858
I'm in Mechanical Engineering. I just need the class to fill my writing requirement.
>>
File: 1460439529280.gif (3 MB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
1460439529280.gif
3 MB, 400x362
>>70948226
Jesus Christ how horrifying. I feel very sorry for you. Just be a massive troll during the class and drop red suppositories wherever you walk.
>>
>>70948226
I'm math major in required anthropology course right now. I feel your pain.
>>
>>70948226
I hate bullshit credits like "Crit thinking", "art", and whatever bs they can come up with.
>>
>>70947756
Only if you do some liberal arts bullshit or CS.

I had to take a fundamentals of design class (read: art class) for my STEM degree. It was 100% different than things such as Psysics.
I learned why there isn't many women in stem. The class was literally 95% women, and they were all dumb vapid whores.
>>
>>70947449
Nobody cares about the dumb shit hat goes on in College classes

Ther is real shit to worry about
>>
>>70948226
I did Comp Sci. Got kicked out of a Sociology class for saying historically genocide has always been a big kick start for the economy. Took Music History instead and the professor thought my outrageous statements were "interesting" and invited me to take Music History II for free.
>>
>>70949389
You're not worried that College is turning the youth into a bunch of airhead Liberal retards?
>>
>>70947449
Welcome yo the future at place full of retards and equality faggots who let women rule over them, is is all planned out to eliminate all the effiminate men with the coming collapse of economy.
>>
>>70948226
My mechanical engineering brother I feel your pain
At least science classes are fun and give you insight
The other GE's are just bullshit that waste your time
>>
>>70949300

I study Criminology. Its mostly men but 1/4 women. It is a pretty redpilled major all the information posted on pol is basically right and biology not environment is the most indicative of predicting criminality. Low self control theory is what is most widely accepted and doesn't it seem like nigs and mudslimes have 0 self control?
>>
>>70949435
Comp sci/Electrical engineering/ maths major here

Comp sci Is literally 100% vapid retards
No one fucking cares or understands about their major, they're only doing it for the money, and no one can even fizz buzz.
>>
>>70947756
Not only that, but it is a Marxist indoctrination center.
>>
>>70949300
Oh I know how stupid women can be, I am one. Every woman I meet makes me want to commit seppuku nowadays, especially ones my age. /pol/ made me see the world through the eyes of right wing men. I am thankful for everything this site has shown me.
>>
>>70949627
His has been the case for at least 60 years

If you are so feeble that college can brainwash you then you are a lost cause anyways.

I went to college graduates 3 years ago surrounded by sjw bullshit. Saw right through it
>>
>>70949435
I mean you weren't wrong
>>
>>70949802
based vaginafag is based
>>
>>70949627

More concerned with how we are turning them into corporate drones with no critical thinking skills. The youth are becoming corporate-Marxists if that makes sense.

> grad student, deal with this shit every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1600x1456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1600x1456
>>70947449

>Bernie wants you to pay for their tuition

College is for faggots anyway.
Quit school when I was 15 because my dad died. Been working hard ever since. Now make more money than I honestly know what to do with welding.

Who /bluecollar/ master race here?
>>
>>70949753
That's why I did it. I don't even use it now. I'm using my current job to get my CCNA for free so I can get paid to do nothing for a hospital in a few years.
>>
>>70949802
How do I find right wing women?
>>
>>70949802
"I'm not like the other girls"
>>
>>70950122
Really normalfags are basically NPCs now. And I'm not saying that as some pretentious teenager. They're literally mindless drones getting fed one spoonful of shit after another.

Ironically sociopaths, who usually are the smartest and most successful in society, are usually the ones who seem the most emotional compared to the average NPC
>>
>>70950221
Should I do welding, electrician or truck driving

Hell no im not wasting 2 years of my life taking "history" or "arts" before I can study what I want
>>
>>70949300
>or CS

what the fuck is your problem? CS is literally the only reason you're on the fucking board shitposting.
>>
>>70950221
Bluecollar bros are the best, literally foundation of society but honestly college education isn't that bad if you're not a normalfag. I hope you get paid a lot though, you deserve it.

TL;DR:
Keep up the goog work but that isn't for me
>>
>>70947449
Writing II? Are you at ucla?
>>
File: white males have no future.jpg (56 KB, 615x333) Image search: [Google]
white males have no future.jpg
56 KB, 615x333
>American education
When are you going to use the superior metric system?
>>
>>70950221
My grandpa always told me that welding wasn't the best trade, was he wrong?
>>
>>70950758
No, Montana State.
>>
>>70950806
You only invented millimeters so you could measure your cocks
>>
>>70950654
I'm not saying CS is a bad major, but rather most CS students are fucking vapid dip shits, from experience. (I'm a CS major)

90% of them have no interest in their major and are only doing it because tech is a profitable field and muh 70k starting wage. By the time they graduate most of them don't even know how to fizz buzz.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2448x2448
>>70950221
/UnionMechanic/ here. Money money money.gif
>>
>>70947449
ITS PAYNE
>>
>>70947449
>writing ll
>definitely 2nd semester freshman or sophomore
>YOU HABS TRIGGERED ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>70950564

I can't speak for the other jobs you listed but I make a fuckton welding.
I'm a traveling industrial pipe welder and I made around 132k last year.

Sometimes I pay a day laborer to feed me my lunch while I continue to weld so I can work through my lunch break because paying some beaner's hourly wage is literal peanuts Compared to what I'll make in the hour of extra work kek.

If you work hard and don't mind traveling and all that then go for it. You won't regret the feeling a hard days work gives you.
>>
>>70947449
this is like 4th grade shit, wtf ? you muricans truly are dense.
>>
>>70950965
my experience from here is that CS majors are the only people truly "in" to their major and who spend their free time doing CS stuff as well, "nerds" if you will. sure, they might be special, but i don't think it's fair clumping them together with liberal arts. at least they serve a purpose.
>>
>>70950423
I wasn't found, I was converted away from liberalism. Most alt right women are converts. I couldn't really give you good advice on that, but just be open with your convictions and women that like that will gravitate to you.

Liberal women don't like aggressive men. They prefer sensitive men that can be manipulated. If you let a woman manipulate you even once its over. She will forever know how to do it and unless you make it clear you won't stand for it she will never stop.

>>70950468
I never said that did I? All I said was I am able to see the world through mens eyes. I still am a crazy bitch sometimes. All women are, its the hormones. Or I could blame Eve, she was retarded and ate the forbidden fruit and maybe this is our punishment for it, being insane.

Only time I have seen a sane woman is when a man is by her side keeping her sane. Men don't need women, but women NEED men.
>>
>>70951278
You must not be from America, the no. 1 land of people being lazy and not giving a shit.

Literally there are about 2 people out of ALL my courses that actively do CS shit like me.

Also my classes are like 50% vapid tumblr bitches and 75% reluctant chinks/Indians who were forced to go to college.
>>
One day, the teacher told us that we should be aware of our privileges, especially the white men in the room.
She gave the foreign exchange guy a pass his paper even though it was only half a page, when the assignment called for 10 pages.
>"He's got a hard time understanding English, so he shouldn't be expected to write as much."
Turns out he's a Syrian refugee, and can barely speak English.
>>
>>70951605
Thanks boss
>>
>>70951728
Report her. that's against the law
>>
>>70951728
Why the heck is he in college then?
>>
File: 1458663553518.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1458663553518.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>70947449
>in the next 30 minutes, people are getting up and grabbing their phones
Oh I can easily go the whole class without getting my phone, sometimes I forget I have a phone since I rarely get texts/calls/app notifications. I almost don't use any social networks nor do I have much friends for that matter. Glad I'm not like those instant-gratification degenerates that can't resist putting their phones away for more than a few minutes.
>>
>>70947449
>working manual labor job
>decide that I should go to college to broaden horizon
>take history and science to ease myself back into academia
>mfw I know more details about the history subjects than the teacher is describing
>mfw my science teacher has the charisma of a wet towel
College is a total waste of time, excluding grad school. I taught nyself more about history in my leisure time that that teacher ever could. My science teacher only managed to smother any interest I had in the subject. I can not believe that people go into debt for this shit.
Why do they keep going to these classes, when it is so brutally obvious that its a waste of time?
Now Im training to be an electrician.
>>
>>70947449

That's the joy of taking required classes; you get to learn how much of your colleagues are fucking retarded.
>>
>>70949732
>>
>>70950809

I'm not gonna lie it's hard work.

I've put in many 7/12s ... That's 7 days 12 hour shifts each day, and sometimes I'll be on the job for up to 16-18 hours just to get it done on time.

But that hard work comes with great pay. My last 7/12 paid 150 per diem for hotel and food. That's 1050$ a week just to show up. Slept in my truck and ate camp food basically and just pocketed all the cash kek and I'll make an hourly wage on top of that.

It's hard but very rewarding work.
>>
>>70950500
This. I've actually taken to predicting what they will say, and I'm usually right because they are so predictable
>>
>>70947449
>I thought college was for intelligent people, not fucking retards

You're in a GE class, and unless you are at a super prestigious university obviously there will be a bunch of retards in those kind of classes.
>>
>>70952012

3rd year union electrical apprentice here, you're making the right choice anon
>>
it's PAYNE!
>>
>>70947449

uh, students in my classes got yelled at for dicking around on their phones during lecture...you had to sneak it out just to check the time.
>>
>>70952104
Sounds like honest work though
>>
>>70950500
>normies are npcs
This is the best mataphor for them I have seen.
Will be using it
>>
>>70951690
crack RSA, while watchin anime
system.print, god damn i'm nice
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.