[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the lefties so desperate that they have no other ways to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: CRMD2zmVAAAu7TM[1].png (365 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
CRMD2zmVAAAu7TM[1].png
365 KB, 396x554
Are the lefties so desperate that they have no other ways to oppose God Emperor than making up false -ism claims and using a stupid surname mockin?
>>
of course trump has to be jeskai.......
>>
>>70947382
Welcome to American politics, that's all the lefties ever do, it's all they know how to do, but for some reason it works. Most likely due to water fluoridation. Shit is a force multiplier the power of suggestion or something.
>>
>>70947382
So blue makes sense for Hexproof, White makes sense for Indestructible. but then red for Vigilance??

Bant would make more sense.
>>
The political left has always dominated the mainstream media, even during the slave days. This isn't anything new.
>>
Why would you vote for trump? I can understand if you make millions or hundreds of thousands but most of /pol/ work minimum wage or close to minimum wage. Why don't you want to make more money? Bernie will raise the wage, he'll even Clinton wants to raise the wage, not as much but still. Does /pol/ enjoy being poor?
>>
>>70947382
also walls are a green thing for sure. as is reach.

5/10
>>
>>70947883
raise the minimum wage, then tax it harder than before, not to mention raise prices.

net negative.
>>
>>70947883
maybe /pol arent uneducatet garbage humans that work minimum wage and dont want to be taxed 95%
>>
>>70947883
It's basic economic theory:
>higher minimum wage
>lower returns on labor
>less labor is in demand
>the wage is high, but you don't get it anymore

Also, enjoy even more unemployed blacks
>>
>>70947382
I'm being autistic fuck here but
Trump would be black red white
Ambitious, emotional and authoritarian
Blue doesn't fit, he doesn't value knowedge,
Hexproof fits, because insults slide of him,
I'd also give him exalted, because he acts when others stand back,
>>
File: 1460322675755.jpg (154 KB, 1200x1145) Image search: [Google]
1460322675755.jpg
154 KB, 1200x1145
>>70947382
That card is pretty awesome
>>
>>70947883
Would you sacrifice your job so your co-workers could make more money? Has it ever occurred to you that many small businesses simply can't afford to pay a $15/HR. wage to their employees and keep them all on the payroll, particularly in small towns? I'm not talking about Wal-Mart etc.
>>
>>70947883
BASELESS OPINION
>>
>>70947382
The leftshits never had any valid arguments and they know that they era will soon be over.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.