[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, what do you really think about Jews? Have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 5598.jpg (80 KB, 533x503) Image search: [Google]
5598.jpg
80 KB, 533x503
All memes aside, what do you really think about Jews? Have you some experience with them?
>>
>>70947281
Had jewish "friend" once, didn't take me long to become homeless.
>>
>>70947281
>All memes aside
GAS THE KIKES
>>
>>70947281
>>70947494
were not going through this again Klaus
>>
Jews? You mean the Khazars?
>>
>>70947605
Glad you agree, Schlomo.
>>
>>70947281
The Jewish religion not only allows, but actually calls for the exploitation of all non-Jews. It is a tribal religion of materialism. And it has poisoned and corrupted the entire world.

The world would be infinitely better-of if they were gassed.
>>
Never meet one tb.h
>>
>>70947991
Fuck off kike enabler
I bet you're cut you traitor
>>
i was born too late to meet any jews in my country
>>
I have a jewish step family and have spent a lot of my youth in Jewish community centers or geriatric homes or services etc, though I am born and raised lutheran.
Ive never hated jews, i could understand people hated them in history.
My jewish grandparents are hilarious and almost 90, still sharp. Still rich and frugal with their money, preferring more affordable options and using coupons etc. Theyre racist as fuck towards blacks and gays mexicans etc.
>>
Known some before. Were total psychos if something wasn't going exactly how they wanted it to go. Still have some graphite in my hand from one.
>>
I've met a jew in Crete last summer
Horrible experience.
But jews that post on pol are based
>>
I have never met a Jew tbqhwy familia
>>
I'm attracted to chubby, black-haired jew guys I noticed.
>>
I think they have to go to israel, theres no degeneracy there, its like they want to ruin only the western world and not the place they live
>>
All of them fit the stereotype. All SJW feminists.
>>
>>70948274
Jews on /pol/ are the only thing that make me hit the jew hate brakes. Not them alone but many of the info they provide. Gives me a contrast.
>>
File: 1451890491927.jpg (37 KB, 639x358) Image search: [Google]
1451890491927.jpg
37 KB, 639x358
Great people over all. I had a Jewish classmate that would sell Sony speakers very cheap. He was not rich, I also met another Jew at my old place of work. He would even say antisemetic jokes and shit. Pretty Based if you consider is a jungle out there.
>>
The "conspiracy" that they are taking over the world is stupid. But I do believe most take advantage of Jewish heritage by hiring/promoting other jews, but to imply most jews in the world are on the same page is farfetched.
>>
>>70947281
its literally the anti-christ religion, it always has been ever since they murdered christ

"he who god abandons, DEMONS ENTER"
>>
File: b18HVbx.jpg (88 KB, 885x960) Image search: [Google]
b18HVbx.jpg
88 KB, 885x960
>>70947281
>be me
>16 year old high school beta
>go out to lunch with high school jewish friend
>go to mexican place for lunch
>buy grilled steak burrito
>tastyasfuck.jpg
>realize I am one dollar short
>ask jew friend to borrow a dollar
>gives dollar
>tell him I'll pay him back
>two weeks go buy
>remember that I still owe the jew money
>come to school with the dollar
>jew says it has been two weeks
>i owe him interest
>gets me to pay him $1.10
>wtf jew bro

They're ok, I mean I constantly joke about the holocaust with him and he doesn't mind. Also got my payback for the 10 cents when I got into his dream school without trying and he didn't despite constantly talking about he would get in. No jews allowed at UC Berkeley
>>
Not that many in Norway, but live in the city and have had the pleasure of getting to know several of them. To make it short, they are greedy, decadent and cowardly. But other than that nice enough. Like them much better than arabs, negroes and slavs.
>>
They mostly hang around North London looking hilarious. Never had much of an interaction with one.
>>
>>70947281
I'm volgagerman and the only russian speaking people i know at my university are russian jews. They're pretty leftist/liberal and better assimilated than us "germans". Also, they all live in big cities. My kind are more rural slavic rednecks.
>>
>>70947281
Never met a jew IRL
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.