[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason to be a good person. There is none.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 4234243242323.png (262 KB, 489x470) Image search: [Google]
4234243242323.png
262 KB, 489x470
Give me one good reason to be a good person. There is none.
>>
File: 1421637763657.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1421637763657.png
149 KB, 396x385
>>70946220
Did you know that by being a good person would provide an emotion that gives a waveform with more sinewaves that provide more opportunity for your cells to rejuvenate as opposed to experiencing negative emotions that have a longer sinewaves with less opportunity for your cells to rebuild?
>>
>>70946220
So you can go to heaven anon.
>>
No one can force you.
What we can do is force you to not be a dick by being an even bigger dick at every opportunity possible.
And by we I mean society as a whole, the rest of /pol/ included. Then again that all depends on what you mean by "good person" cause i'm sure some here would argue no one on /pol/ or 4chan in general is a "good person".

I enjoy doing good things every now and then because my life is fucking meaningless otherwise, and if I can help someone else out, at least i'm making their life a bit more bearable. That's a good stance to take OP, you should try it.
>>
>>70946220
People will sense if you're not a good person and this gives them an excuse to treat you badly.
>>
>>70946439

Not true. Cells don't "rebuild", they have a limited number of divisions before they die or become cancerous.
>>
>>70946535

Even if heaven exists, which it doesn't as far as anyone can prove, I'm already to corrupted.
>>
>>70946599

Everyone is already a dick anyway. The only reason anyone is nice to anyone is because they're frightened of other people.

>>70946815

Wrong. "Good" people are taken advantage of, raped and robbed. The truly bad, such as the elites and women get everything.
>>
>>70947526
Not true. Being frightened of someone would lead others to avoid said person, not act nice to them. And besides, even the most cruel people hold up an excellent facade from time to time. When you're nice and up close you never notice the true monstrosity you're speaking with or facing. No one will notice. Walk down the street and say hello to someone. That's all. No need to strike a conversation, just smile and say hello.

I think your issue is your pre-conceived notion of "good person". You don't have to do anything, in fact doing anything is a step above. Just don't be a fucking dick and you're already better than most other people.
>>
File: yim-wing-chun.jpg (24 KB, 250x263) Image search: [Google]
yim-wing-chun.jpg
24 KB, 250x263
>>70946220
Perhaps so, but that does not mean we have any choice.

>>70946439
Until those waveforms are drowned out in the waveforms of despair perhaps.

>>70946815
They need excuses?
>>
>>70947526
>The truly bad, such as the elites and women get everything
Half-true. Many of the bad ones who get everything also have intelligence, connections and/or lots of luck. Lots of really bad people live miserable lives.

>>70947999
>They need excuses?
Sure, to destroy your reputation and motivate others to hurt you.
>>
File: limelight-rush.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
limelight-rush.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
>>70948493
>Sure, to destroy your reputation and motivate others to hurt you.

Not a motivation to be good but to appear good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.