[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on gay couple adopting kids? For, against? pros and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: preuzmi (1).jpg (9 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
preuzmi (1).jpg
9 KB, 318x159
Thoughts on gay couple adopting kids?
For, against? pros and cons?
What should be the procedure?
I'm torn on the subject
>>
File: 1431010655754.jpg (89 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
1431010655754.jpg
89 KB, 960x468
>>70945783
It's a wonderful thing.
Letting degenerates raise kids to follow in their own footsteps, ensuring that all the generations to come are rotten and deviant.
>>
I dont care
>>
>>70945783
Is quite a plan. Who's going to think you're molesting the girls you adopted if they think you're fags?
>>
>>70945783
Are they worse parents than heterosexual couples?(I mean how they influence the child?)
Some studies source?
>>
>>70945783
It's better than two niggers having kids.
>>
>>70945783
I'd rather kids be adopted by fags than grow up in adoption agencies where they will likely grow up to become criminals.
>>
>homoman
Sure, go ahead

>lesbos
The only openly lesbian couples i've met were the fat acceptance dyke kind of women so fuck that
>>
>>70946632
Fitness has nothing/little to do with parenthood.
>>
>>70946565
I'm against it but you make a great point... As long as they do not force degeneracy I'm fine with it
>>
>>70946565
They're gonna get fucked either way I guess
>>
>>70946059
fpbp strikes again
/thread
>>
>>70946863
No but being a silly person who'd rather claim to be healthy at any size instead of facing reality aint someone with enough backbone to raise a kid
>>
I'd rather adoptions go to people who can't make babies themselves, as opposed to fertile white rich couples who want to get a pet African instead of making their own white baby.
>>
Adoption should be for people who can't have kids only
>>
men are statistically superior parents than women, so id say its ok if men raise a kid but not women.
>>
I was raised by a lesbian couple. They actually protested the last pride parade my city held which I thought was great. They're both getting up in years but they're still together almost 30 years later, and hate gay culture more than ever.

Less about the sexuality, more about if they're fucking human beings instead of walking stereotypes like 95% of fucking fags. I got really lucky though, I met lots of fucked up kids growing up who weren't as lucky as me.
>>
If they're decent people, and happen to be gay, sure why not. If degenerate faggots or dykes, fuck no.
>>
I think gays should be the only people raising children. If you watch shows like Modern Family they are always just quirky, adorable, sound-minded people whom society hates for absolutely no reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
>>
>>70945783
Homosexual couples should only be allowed to adopt girls.
If a lesbian couple adopts a boy, he will be psychologically abused because dykes hate anything male, if a gay couple adopts a boy, he will be sexually abused because fags are way more likely to be pedophilles than normal people.
>>
>>70946863

Can you really be a decent role model if you don't live what you say?
>>
The shitty stats on gay parents are all from single mothers who take their kids to live with their girlfriend, gays who go through the actual adoption process actually rate as better parents kek.

>>70949655
>fags are way more likely to be pedophilles than normal people

Not true and based on the assumption that only men molest kids.
>>
>>70950138
It really is astonishing how pozzed /pol/ has become.
>>
>>70945783
>Thoughts on gay couple adopting kids?
Pedophiles should be exterminated
Gays too
So gay couples should be double exterminated
>>
Absolutely against, what a betrayal of our young in favour of liberal proselytizing.
>>
File: 1459178540400.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
1459178540400.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>
>>70951580
DELETE THIS
>>
Why is this even a question? Being gay doesn't disqualify one from parenthood.
>>
>>70951702
Being gay disqualifies you from being human
>>
I dont give a fuck about gays being 'married'.
Its their choice, their own life.
However, gays adopting kids is fucking unacceptable.
A kid needs a mom and a dad, not 'just' love, thats all.
No need to arguee for hours, nature is simple : female and male have sex and then have children. even gays have a dad and a mom
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.