[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indonesia canes old woman for selling alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: indonesia-cane[1].jpg (169 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
indonesia-cane[1].jpg
169 KB, 1368x1026
I thought you guys said Indonesians were "moderate" Muslims...

>60-year-old Christian woman caned for selling alcohol in unprecedented Sharia law case

>An elderly Christian woman has been caned in Indonesia, the first time a Sharia law punishment has been meted out to a non-Muslim.

>The 60-year-old, who was convicted of selling alcohol, was whipped nearly 30 times with a rattan cane, before a crowd of hundreds, in Aceh province on Tuesday, according to reports.

>A couple who had been found guilty of adultery received 100 lashes at the same time.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/a6982721.html
>>
>>70945687
>kills you for coke trafficking
>"moderate"
They're violent savages like all shitstain freedom haters.
>>
>>70945687
>wearing a gay ass costume to cane a bitch
>with flip flops
Fucking hell.
>>
>>70946482
What do you expect from Island-niggers?
>>
>>70945687
This is in Acheh. It's the only province in indonesia that carries out sharia law. What happened was, they got hit by a tsunami, and thought that it was a punishment from Allah for their sins. So they decided to go full sharia to appease Allh's anger
>>
>>70946233
Seems like a good way to stop drug crime.
>>
File: Despair Eyes.gif (137 KB, 659x576) Image search: [Google]
Despair Eyes.gif
137 KB, 659x576
>>70945687

Punishment choice
>caning
>monetary fine
>jail time

Some people would rather go through the caning
>>
>>70945687

They are still Muslims. The only good Muslim is non-practicing.
>>
Why are Muslims so backward savages? At the very, very least that shit religion needs a reform like the one Christians had like 500 years ago.
>>
>>70945687

surely you know what unprecedented means right?
>>
>>70945687
all niggers
>>
>>70946790
Good job south east asia....
>>
>>70945687
>unprecedented
>>
>>70945687
This happened in Aceh, their radical area.
That province has been trying to become independent for decades, the tsunami crushed their resolve though.

Still, Muslims there are less extreme. The problem is on Sulawesi where the Christians live. Muslims there burn down churches and threaten Christians.
>>
>>70946834
This.
>>
>>70945687
>alcohol is a problem
>fucking their children isn't
>>
>>70947074
They had a reform during the early XX century.

They ended even most savage than before.>
>>
>>70945687
>breaks law
>surprised when punished
>>
>>70945687
Indonesia is relatively moderate historically, but of course the Saudis have been spreading Wahhabism there as fast as they can for decades and it was an *economically* backwards place to begin with, so don't be surprised if they're actually in danger of going the other way at this point.
>>
>>70945687

>not knowing indonesia is #1 exporter of foriegn fighters

Who the fuck ever said moderate muslims exist.
>>
I don't give a fuck what people do in their own countries. That's their business and none of mine.
Same as how I'd resent and resist any cunt thinking they can come to my country and replace my culture with sharia or anything else.
>>
>>70946834
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70947092
precisely, they are radicalizing
>>
>>70947852
Go BBQ a burger.
>>
>>70947681
Really? Do you have a source on that? I was under the impression that they had next to none foreign fighters.
>>
>>70945687
I think I love muslims.

I share too much in common with them to hate them completely. I can't wait till liberals get btfo in a few years.
>>
they are moderate

a real muslim country would have beheaded her
>>
>>70945687
There are no moderate muslims
>>
>>70947973
Wall Street Journal had a graph of all the ISIS fighters

Most came from Indonesia, Belgium, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Chechneya or whatever the fuck its called
>>
>>70947631
EDGY
>>
>>70948242
https://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OJ-AH791_ISFIGH_16U_20160324185423.jpg

Eh I'd say 700 ISIS fighters in a country with a population of 250 million isn't '#1 export'. I agree it's a shitload of people, but it's probably the lowest% of all muslims countries.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.