[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the story of Sweden? Why have Sweden become the cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: swedish.jpg (63 KB, 736x475) Image search: [Google]
swedish.jpg
63 KB, 736x475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

What happened to the might of the vikings?
When did PC get control of everything?
When and why did it all go wrong?
>>
>>70943521
It's weird actually. Finland and Norway seem almost ok.

Maybe the purest white genes mean the purest white guilt.
>>
>>70943521
I would impregnate the girl on the right all day everyday.
>>
>>70943521
The story about all the immigration started in 90's and the rise of rightwing groups like "keep sweden swedish" and the swedish democrats, the later actually becoming an legit political party. It all started 2005 when the swedish democrats was gonna go to their first big election. The media labeled everyone that agreed with them on even silliest thing as nazi or racist. People got fired from their jobs for even supporting them or liked them on facebook, lost their union membership and stuff like that. The media was so scared when somebody talked about the problems with immigration that it would help SD (swedish democrats) gain votes that a silent agreement was made that never speak ill of immigration or immigrant... more to come
>>
>>70944323
Those who spoke ill about the immigration was racist and worse than a pedophile on psp in room children. At least that's how media portrayed people that dared even speak about it. It went on like this a couple of years but even that the media and everyone that thought like they did could never understand why the swedish democrats was growing in numbers even after all the things people say about them. The swede is an introvert but gentle creature that tolerant against much but after rape scandal in germany that would unfold how police ignored girls here people got real tired of how immigrants fucking behave. From 2005 until this year every public person denied any problems with immigration except for a few that got a lot of shit from media folks and politicians. After the shit in germany and her in sweden on several places and the falling opinion for all the parties except sd it all change. Now people only talks about immigration and how it's not working. Even a few journalists talks about how some media people are eye servants and stuff like that.

TL;DR The media branded everyone racist that had a bad opinion about immigration to the point nobody dared talked about problems related to that. Public people was kissing medias ass to not be lumped together with racists.
>>
>>70943521
Olaf Palme happened.
>>
>>70945788
That too. Thanks burgerbro for that.
>>
>>70943521
They took in those poor Jews during WW2. The Jews are now stabbing them in the back, like they did to Germany.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

>The ideological change started in 1964 when David Schwarz, a Polish born Jew and Holocaust survivor who immigrated to Sweden in the early 1950s, wrote the article “The Immigration problem in Sweden” in Sweden’s largest and most important morning newspaper – the Jewish-owned Dagens Nyheter (“Daily News”). It started a rancorous debate that mostly took place in Dagens Nyheter, but which subsequently continued even in other newspapers, on editorial pages and in books. …

/pol/ is always right
>>
File: olofpalme-jpg.jpg (76 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
olofpalme-jpg.jpg
76 KB, 992x558
>>70944323
>>70945644
Well the big problems started in the 90s but it was all started in the 70s with Olof Palme as the big pusher.
>>
>>70945906
Is there a side view of his face?
>>
File: photo.jpg (37 KB, 512x511) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
37 KB, 512x511
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT, SUFFICATION NO BREATHING, DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARMS BLEEDING
>>
File: happy-snake-baby.jpg (170 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
happy-snake-baby.jpg
170 KB, 600x402
>>70943521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfAzBMwVSek

this should explain tings
>>
>>70945906
Palme would actually never support the madness today. The social democrats was (notice the word was) very clear on the point that jobs should go to swedish workers first so companies could not use outlanders to push down salaries. Göran Persson, palmes successor was also against the this. The big problems came with Fredrik Reindfeldt.
>>
>>70945885
Fuck the jews. It's the ideas from your schools that have spread over here that is poisoning the nations. 3rd wave feminism and all that bullshit is mostly from american schools so stop blaming the jew when it's american education that is the problem and root source for pc culture.
>>
>>70947776
Damn it, Sven. Where do you think those ideas come from? Your country was fine before letting in the Juden.
>>
File: finland.jpg (121 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
finland.jpg
121 KB, 720x483
>>70943765
Denmark and Norway is equally fucked as Sweden. There's just no meme about it.

Finland is managing well (which I guess is because they're far from the continent), but they're not perfect, sadly enough.

All in all the status in the north is pretty ok, but won't be much longer. What started as isolated problems are now spreading nation wide.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.