[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could choose, to which country or region you would send
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Population density world.jpg (65 KB, 1000x510) Image search: [Google]
Population density world.jpg
65 KB, 1000x510
If you could choose, to which country or region you would send all muslim immigrants?

>Pic related: Population density map
>>
South Africa

The tension would be too much
>>
>>70941578
Antarctica looks pretty lonely.
>>
Australia
>>
Sweden
>>
>>70941578
The Arabian peninsular, where they all belong.
>>
Germany
>>
File: Aussie_Immigration_Values_Test.jpg (22 KB, 470x280) Image search: [Google]
Aussie_Immigration_Values_Test.jpg
22 KB, 470x280
>>70941578
Australia.

It's near collapse and in desperate need of non-drinkers.

Unfortunately those who need them most are also trying hardest to keep them out, but hey, they're strayans you can't expect smarts.
>>
>>70941854
The blacks would just convert to islam and justify genociding the whites, if anything it would resolve their situation.
>>
I would send them on a ship to America with 1/4 the necessary fuel.
>>
>>70941578
Uhh maybe the middle east?
>>
South America
>>
>>70941578
Antarctica
>>
>>70941578
The garbage island in the middle of the pacific ocean.
>>
>>70941578
I would them live in their countries or send them to Indi
>>
>>70941578
Atlantis.
>>
>>70941578

Israel.
>>
File: muslims_snow.jpg (60 KB, 596x283) Image search: [Google]
muslims_snow.jpg
60 KB, 596x283
Antarctica.
>>
>>70941578
This is Steve Sailer commenting on Thomas Friedman observing Africans dealing with coyotes, many of the Africans interviewed have already made it to Europe and been deported back to Africa.
Their *only plan* in life is to becone a German citizen and have white people fibance their lifestyle. Notice Steve observing comments shut down once they mention three wives and seventeen children.
http://www.unz.com/isteve/tom-friedman-watches-the-land-raft-assemble-in-africa-and-head-for-europe/
>>
>>70942565
This is a good idea, actually. Considering that it's a wasteland which was designed to house human trash in the first place.
>>
>>70941578

Some desert somewhere out of the way.
>>
Wherever they are respected if they behave, and are beaten if they even think of pushing degenerare muslim values.
>>
Just send them to those northern Canadian islands, let them fucking freeze to death
>>
China

I want to see China being destroyed.
>>
>>70944060
implying china wouldn't just kill the muslims
>>
>>70941578
the fucking ocean, and I would sit back in an armchair on a helicopter with a bucket of popcorn, watching them drown
>>
>>70944060
China is destroyed. They brutalized their culture, killed more of their own people than a single government has ever done, and then instituted a policy which resulted in a huge gender imbalance. It's the most fucked up place in the world and the only reason it gets by is because billions of slaves subsist on gravel soup and the pitiful wages they get from making happy meal toys.
>>
Antarctica. Naked.
>>
>>70941578
Outer Space
>>
Iceland
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x539
>>70941578
Australia
>extremely remote, separate by water(sandniggers can't swim)
>Desert, just like home
>violent,barbaric natives
>vicious fauna
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.