[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Caliph of Memeistan, Stefan ibn Molymeme. Everyone should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: stefan_molyneux.jpg (36 KB, 325x481) Image search: [Google]
stefan_molyneux.jpg
36 KB, 325x481
The Caliph of Memeistan, Stefan ibn Molymeme.

Everyone should watch from 29 minutes onwards. The cunt is slowly losing the fucking plot. 29m onwards has his morphing of ideology on display, he's going from his previous Ancap/Libertarian line of ultra-individualism to a more collectivist one, and developing a pan-European identity. You're witnessing the passion of a certain Austrian painter, folks. If he's already like this after a few million refugees and two attacks, it won't be long now until he drops NAP and starts advocating action. Between the 2016 elections and the evolution of Molymeme, this has been an incredible year
>>
>>70941129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
>>
He's done an amazing job at covering the 2016 elections.
>>
>>70941370
He used to be anti politics but now he's starting to advocate stuff. Small stepping stones
>>
Stefan (nonaggression be upon him)
Will lead the believers into the ummah away from those who want us SHOT as long as we pay jizah of JUST 50 Cents
>>
File: argumentman.jpg (21 KB, 687x417) Image search: [Google]
argumentman.jpg
21 KB, 687x417
>>70941129
>the evolution of Molymeme

It is a joy to witness this
>>
>>70941129
>You're witnessing the passion of a certain Austrian painter, folks
kek
>>
File: 1454670492111.jpg (531 KB, 2550x1650) Image search: [Google]
1454670492111.jpg
531 KB, 2550x1650
What a glorious time to be alive
>>
>>70941129
So your issue is that he is a too based orator?
>>
>>70944139
By the way taking "action" against rapefugees is completely within the limits of self-defense, just as overthrowing a government is. We are just too much of a cucks to do it. Yet.
>>
what's interesting to me is that he's half-jewish but has always hated his mother (the jew) and seems to sympathize more with his royal english heritage on his dad's side.

and he's named the jew before in relation to communism in russia.

also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
>>
>>70941129
He goes where the PayPal click to donate money is.
>>
ONE DOLLAR
>>
holy shit, I think all these Shillyneux threads are working meme magic on his mind. He's definitely going full white nationalist soon he'll be wanting TWO DOLLARs
>>
O N E
>>
>>70944139
I don't care about that desu, it's just that his ideology is slowly morphing but going fringe in another direction
>>
File: libertarian trump.gif (14 KB, 300x156) Image search: [Google]
libertarian trump.gif
14 KB, 300x156
Everyone shut the FUCK up

Stefan is awesome
>>
Why don't you wake the sleeping libertarian?

Because it violates the NAP.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.