[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me why he isn't the greatest president of our time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (1 MB, 2687x3356) Image search: [Google]
President_Barack_Obama.jpg
1 MB, 2687x3356
>>
in a few weeks or even days the economy will tell you why
>>
>>70940240
Because he is fucking terrible
>>
File: 1417646037713.jpg (24 KB, 223x400) Image search: [Google]
1417646037713.jpg
24 KB, 223x400
>>70940240
can you name one foreign policy achievement Obama has made?
Also consider arming the Syrian rebels is the same strategy as arming the Mujaheddin and we all know how that turned out
>>
>>70940240
I'm a democrat and i think he's shit. He's basically bush but has liberal social views.
>>
>>70940240
He's black
>>
>>70940240
Obama wasn't that great but wasn't that bad. Sad part is he'll be better than the next president. I'm just voting for the person who will do the least amount of damage in the next 4 years.
>>
Did you guys realise how those treads only appear on subjects that op always gets wrong?
Threads like "Prove me bernie is not best candidate protip: you can't"
Or, "How can you vote for a moron like trump"

There are never threads like "Trump is best prove me wrong" Or "Convince me that obongo was bad president"
>>
>>70940240
created ISIS
ballooned national debt
gave us forced corporate healthcare
tried to take away our guns
empowered the SJW/PC faggotry
just to name a few
>>
File: arnold trump.jpg (64 KB, 236x406) Image search: [Google]
arnold trump.jpg
64 KB, 236x406
Hmmmmmm escalating perpetual war via bat shit crazy foreign policy in the Middle East. Record breaking lows in the Labor Participation Force rate. Record high debt to income ratios for the average citizen due to rampant inflation. A propped up bubble economy based on artificially low interest rates and quantitative easing. More then doubled the National Debt which means the value of the money we earn will go down even further. Replaced high paying productive jobs, with low paying part time service work. Has made Crony Capitalism thrive during his tenure. Thus making the rich richer, the poor even poorer, and the middle class non existent. So yeah over all he has been amazing.
>>
>>70940240

Really bad on civil liberties

Doesn't observe property with the degree of respect he ought too.

Meh on the economy, could of been far worse.

Pretty good on foreign policy, all things considered. He doesn't deviate far from establishment norms and practices (kill lists, geopolitical stronghanding and meddling, realpolitik), but takes it in with a more responsible angle. "Don't do stupid shit" is the best we can hope for under the current regime.
>>
File: rushdraftdodger.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
rushdraftdodger.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>70942083

Hey Anon, your talk radio diploma is showing
>>
>>70940240
You're too young to remember when protip you can't was an autoban, aren't you?
>>
>>70940240

He campaigned on 'change' and then continued everything we hated about his predecessor Bush.
>>
>>70940240
his foreign policy was a disaster except for Asia

He didn't achieve anything he wanted to except end muh wars (which spawned ISIS) and Obamacare.

his wife ruined high schools forever.
>>
>>70942364
I forgot. He also stole trillions from the middle class and gave it to wall street in the form of a 'bailout'.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.