[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he tries to peacefully end his own life by starvation >American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (150 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
150 KB, 500x281
>he tries to peacefully end his own life by starvation
>American cops catch whiff and shove a tube down his throat
Wow. Nice "freedoms," America.
>>
>End life peacefully by starvation
>End life peacefully
>Peacefully...
>Starvation...

Nothing peaceful about that what so ever. Delusion will set in AFTER the body quakes and horrible cramps as your body literally sucks the nutrients and water out of itself.
>>
>>70940526
>this makes cops heroes to /pol/
Lol
>>
>>70940526
>american education

YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO EAT A BURGER EVERY 30 SECONDS OR ELSE YOU DIE A PAINFUL DEATH AND GO TO HELL
>>
>>70940850
>acccuratly describes what death by starvation is like
>this means you need to be obese
I checked the flag, got me good, you fucking kraut.
>>
>>70940157
Death is a communist
>>
File: IMG_20160310_173445.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_173445.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>70940850
Lol duh
>>
>>70941134
Why did you post a picture of your cat?
>>
File: palmface.jpg (42 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
palmface.jpg
42 KB, 500x361
>>70940157

>Implying the second ammendment wasn't put in specifically for suicide
>Implying the founding father's didn't know life was am absurd farce, and so put the right to bear arms in to guarantee a swift death to all
>>
>>70941315
>the cops in America don't recognize the second amendment
Freedumb! Murrika!
>>
>>70940850
that's some canadian-tier shitposting. you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>70941580
It's /pol/. This entire board is shitposting.
>>
>>70940157

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Suicide is the ultimate degeneracy.

If he ripped the tube out, rectal hydration would be the appropriate next step to save the man's life.
>>
>>70940157
>died and came back
What's your power?
>>
>>70942784
>muh degeneracy
>>
>>70940157
You can't kill yourself in 'murika because destroying government property is illegal.
>>
>>70943131
Top bants.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.