[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Trump Staffer Can’t Vote For Him Because He’s a Regi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Michael-Cohen-e1448374546459.jpg (19 KB, 324x214) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Cohen-e1448374546459.jpg
19 KB, 324x214
Top Trump Staffer Can’t Vote For Him Because He’s a Registered Democrat
>trump totally isn't a democratic mole guys!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/top-trump-staffer-cant-vote-for-him-because-hes-a-registered-democrat/
>>
>>70939969
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
>>
>>70940140
rofl, trumpkins believe their cuck candidate can do no wrong. Grovel to Jews = HE IS PLAYING DERE GAME!"
>>
>>70939969

Probably due to some shitty NY Law.

It's not simple to switch parties before an election in NY, they only alert you when it's already too late to change.
>>
>showing that even non-fickle democrats are behind him
>a bad thing
>>
>>70939969
DELETE THIS
>>
>Muh party
bluepilled
>>
and your point is?
that he's bringing democrats to his side? good point, thanks
>>
In New York City, even if you are a Republican, you usually register Democrat so you can have a say in the primary (because it's a closed primary) and the City always goes blue.

So you can essentially pick the less crazy democrat because the Republican isn't getting picked regardless.
>>
I didn't vote for Trump because I'm a democrat, but I will in the general. It means he has crossover appeal to the blue collar conservatives, dingus.
>>
Trump is the great unifier.
>>
>>70939969
Trump has stated from the beginning that he intends to unite this country and work with people from both sides. We love Trump because he is anti-establishment to the infinity power and think he can actually accomplish what he intends: bring jobs back to the US from China, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, etc, secure our border, strengthen our military and support our vets, wipe out ISIS like the tick they are, fix our broken healthcare system and wasteful government in general by cutting the fat and enacting programs that will make it more efficient. Now please continue to shill because one of his staffers might lean left a bit, because you are wasting your time. You sure as fuck aren't going to scare the far rights from voting Trump. If anything, you are just going to help him win the general election.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.