[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't liberals like Shillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1454898669087.jpg (657 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454898669087.jpg
657 KB, 1200x1200
I always assumed Hillary would just be Obama pt. 2. But, I've noticed that the same people who idolize and glorify Obama are constantly attacking Hillary. What gives /pol/? Do they secretly not like Obongo? Are they just hypocrites?
>>
>>70939739
A lot of the far left doesn't like Obama, no.

As much as /pol/ would have us believe that Obama is the second coming of Josef Stalin, a lot of the far left are dissatisfied with shit like him apologizing for the NSA, shielding Wall Street executives from prosecution, pushing the TPP, Libya and Syria, and record numbers of deportations on his watch, not to mention his justice department raiding medical marijuana dispensaries in states where they're legal.

It's hard to call yourself the candidate of change when you're literally running as the previous president's third term.
>>
>>70939739
We don't.
Its just CNN that passes that notion. The only reason she has a lead is because southern states with more moderate democrats voted first. Now were moving towards the noeth and she's lost 8 for 8 then lost nevada and lost Colorado even worse than we thought she did. So make no mistake we fucking hate her
>>
>>70941318
Also niggers. Nobody said they were smart. It's funny, because Bernie's platform is pretty much exactly what they're demanding, and instead they're voting for a center-leftist who really doesn't give a fuck about them (see: Bill Clinton's comments to BLM which she defended).
>>
>>70941531
The blacks on the left are like the evangelists on the right, easy to manipulate and they will vote for whoever the preachers tell them too.
>>
>>70939739
shes white
>>
>>70941753
The SJWs supporting her conveniently ignore that and call Bernie an "old white man."

>in b4 he's a Jew

SJWs consider Jews to be white.
>>
She's pretty much the definition of "establishment".
She's been trying to become president for like 12 years. And when she's not running for president, she's doing something else for Washington
>senator
>secretary
>public speaker

>>70941531
still boggles my mind that niggers think that Bernie is a racist or is not on their side. The man actually marched in civil rights protests during Dr. King's day. Then again, BLM is mostly just made of professional victims and people who were not alive at that time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it could be that they don't like him because he supports(ed) gun ownership rights as senator.
>>
>>70941531
So much this. I consider myself a liberal, but this primary election has made me hate black people.

Hillary has African Americans in her pocket because they literally want her "brand", like a pair of Nikes or Beats. Fuck niggers. I'm even a half negro, idgaf, fuckem
>>
>>70941531
As a black guy i agree. And i firmly believe she's a racist. Lowkey.
Formally a republican, campaigned for a segregationist, pushed mass incarceration, destroyed the welfare programs, supported ramping up the war on drugs knowing it was just for jailing blacks, ran a SUPER fucking racisr campaign against obama in 08 (bill saying obama's the type of guy that'd be carrying their bags, saying its whote america that decides the election, released the photo of obama in native kenyan attire which sparked the birther debate) bill waited till 2014 to apologise for mass incarceration 2014. 20 years later when his wife is running for president. He didn't do this in 08 cause blacks didnt mean shit then.
I firmly believe this bitch is a cold racist.
But the clintons convinced blacks that jews are to blame for their problems. And blacks are a little too loyal sometimes.
Ever seen django unchained? When leo was explaining why slaves never just killed their masters was because blacks are predesposed to being loyal. I thought it was bullshit before this election. You tell them oj did it they won't believe you. You tell them obama continued mass incarceration and made the country worse they wont give a shit theyd still vote for him. You tell them clinton is the anti thesis of everything they believe in and even show them proof and theyll be casting their ballot for her regardless.

I believe most of her supporters lowkey know she would be shit but first woman president sounds too good to the lazy left
>>
>>70942033
Nah not even that. He supports not holding gun manufacturers accountable for gun crimes. Which is common sense but hillary is trying to put a spin on it now and blame him for sandy hook
>>
>>70942033

>it could be that they don't like him because he supports(ed) gun ownership rights as senator.

>Niggers knowing politics

Niggers think that Bernie is a racist because they are too stupid to google his name or his record, they don't know he's on their side because they are uneducated shits.

Bernie will actually benefit the whole America, even the right. Bernie believes in a safe and peaceful enviroment for everyone, he is the first true champion of democracy in American Political History.

And that's why he marched with Dr. King, not because he likes blacks, because he doesn't, you can see how hateful he gets when niggers are around.

Bernie knows America can't "be great again", because you have millions of uneducated, poor niggers.

However, if you give them a federal $15 wage, and tuition free education, we'll get them schooled.

Educated, well behaved black people>>>>Niggers
>>
File: feminist.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>70939739
They wouldn't be attacking her if it wasn't for the Bernie situation.
>>
>>70941264

Spot on

Obama is basically Bush 2.0 with some fried watermelon and chimping thrown in to get the dindus onside.
>>
>>70941318
>we fucking hate her

You mean white caucus ultra liberal faggots from small red states in flyover country
>>
>>70939739
because trump is worst
>>
>>70942647

Youre naive and your flag only confirms you dont know shit about niggers. Theyre already coddled through school and work. Give them more? Fuck off. Let them starve.
>>
>>70939739
I like Hillary. I wish she were more nationalistic and willing to bust trusts, but she's enough of a hawk.

I approve of her.
>>
>>70941264
Pretty much this.
>>
>>70939739
Libtard here
Dislike Hillary because:
Warhawk
Flip flops on everything(abortion, gay rights, guns)
Dislike political dynasties, not what democracy is for
Her background is checkered
Shamefully I also just think she's a charisma vacuum
>>
I'm not a liberal but from there she looks like the embodiment of the establishment, cozy with the banks, the SJWs, the jews and it seems many american people are tired of that.
>>
>>70941318
Oh yes, Hillary is only winning Confederate states such as New York and Massachusetts whilst Bernie is having an easier time in meccas of progressivism such as Idaho and Utah.

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>70941531
African-Americans don't know about Bernie, but they know about Clinton.
>>
>>70946586
>cozy with the banks

Being a former senator from New York it would make sense to know these people from Wall Street.Wall Street probably deserves to be demonized for the 2008 crash but the financial establishment is still important for our country to function regardless
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.