[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that Trump and Bernie are the best candidates for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
Can we agree that Trump and Bernie are the best candidates for their respective parties
>>
>>70938653
Trump is the best for the GOP.

However, Bernie is only the best because Webb dropped out.

Other then that he wants a fairy-tale world.

However, Hillary will grab guns, meaning another civil war. So honestly I'd prefer her - As if she wins instead of Trump, we get another 1776, and fashy goys can make their way to the top and refresh America.
>>
As a tax-paying American, I don't understand how anyone can support Sanders. Seems like a nice guy, pushes the whole humanitarian thing just fine, but from financial, social, and militaristic perspectives, I don't think he would be good for this country at all.

The tax hike alone, I think is a slap in the face of hand-working Americans who work to advance themselves. I honestly don't think he'd have a chance in a general election based on just that point.
>>
>>70938653
Bernie is not a reasonable candidate. He is worse than Shillary.

The only right-wing people who don't realize this are the poor faggots.

Anyone who panders to blacks (and I wouldn't even call it pandering consider how big of a cuck he is) should not be considered a viable candidate at all whatsoever.
>>
File: Bernie Trump.png (298 KB, 1270x700) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Trump.png
298 KB, 1270x700
>>70938653
It's truly the match up I think everyone wants

I'm a Bernie guy and I can't stand Trump but at least I can say they are both honest people (Trump is just honestly a terrible person)

I hate fakeness and Hillary is the fakest piece of shit on the planet, she will say anything she thinks people want to hear in order to gain more power, how anyone un-ironically votes for her I will never know
>>
>>70939120
>Trump is just honestly a terrible person

Do you have an example to back up that statement, friend?
>>
>>70939120
"Trump is just honestly a terrible person."

But Bernie who denies white people being poor is a great person? Are you fucking stupid?

He is literally going to spell financial death for me and my Dad. Being poor and white means ZERO handouts and tax hikes alongside Obamacare (which already shafted our paychecks) is going to put us further into the hole. With my ass going through College, I can't help to provide for my Dad living paycheck to paycheck in a one-room apartment.

If you really think your Communist Sanders is going to do anything but pander and buttfuck America through taxes while bending over for minorities, you are dumb.
>>
>>70938844
trump is just patching over the problems
he's gonna make more debt and keep the status quo
>>
>>70939120
I am a Bernie guy and am rooting for Trump because can you imagine how much fun the debates will be with them
>>
>>70939186
saying that Mexicans are rapists
calling rosie odonald a fat pig
making fun of megan kelly, the bleeding comments
making fun of disabled reporter
encouraging people to knock out protesters at his rallies

I think these things make him a terrible person
>>
Bernie is just a Hillary clone with less desire to win
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 504x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 504x796
>>70939579
I'm an American Mexican
He didn't call me a rapist
He isn't talking about my family
Get your head out of your ass faggot
>>
File: 1459508308229.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459508308229.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>70939579
>Rosie O'Donald

Top Kek trololol
>>
>>70939555
sanders will annihilate him in a debate
trump just can't keep saying build a wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI
>>
>>70939579
Are you serious?

This is literally what makes some terrible nowadays?

Illegals have committed rape.
Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig. Have you seen her?
Megan Kelly is a bitch. Period jokes make someone terrible now? Fuck off.
You're really so triggered by a joke about a disabled reporter it makes someone terrible? Grow a pair. It doesn't effect policy.
Yeah, "protesters" my ass. That's why the thousands who came to Trump's rally yesterday at Pittsburgh, none of them "protested" Bernie or Hillary being here. But, oh boy, you had assholes "protesting" Trump.

Such a double standard.

We don't come to your rallies to fuck around, but you come to ours, so guess what? There's consequences. Jesus Christ, basic Goddamn critical thinking skills my man.
>>
>>70939579

We'e talking about the future of the greatest country in the world and you want to shine the spotlight on his banter? Your feelings can get fucked for all I care you god damn hippie.
>>
>>70939579
>saying that SOME ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are rapists
>she is fat and also said some mean things
>megan kelly legit was attacking him because GOPestablishment doesn't want him
>disabled guy talked shit and got shit back
>encouraged self defense against violent protesters

I'm a Bernie guy. Trump is rough around the edges but he's not as bad as the media says. Media shits on them both and takes them both out of context. Check for sources next time they call him a racist.
>>
File: Who is the Arkham Knight.jpg (144 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
Who is the Arkham Knight.jpg
144 KB, 500x606
>>70938653
I hate them both, but I extremely appreciate them making both side slowly dissolve the 2 party system.

Can we finally have a wild west open game election in 2020 with the Hispanic Majority. Shit would be amazing with the Column A vs. Column B shit of the past 140 years.
>>
File: the_keks_never_stop.jpg (698 KB, 958x1600) Image search: [Google]
the_keks_never_stop.jpg
698 KB, 958x1600
>>70938844
>Other then that he wants a fairy-tale world.

Many of Sanders' fairy-tale ideas are actually reasonably possible if we close the borders and eliminate all free trade programs.

Sanders' FREESHIT programs are based on emulating a 1950s version of America that's strongly nationalistic and promotes local investment and manufacturing by imposing high tariffs on imported goods.

Bernie's plans are actually relatively close to Trump's.
>>
>>70939465
Ok but the last republican was just great for the economy right?

No he let the banking industry run wild and gamble with our government backed money which ended up crashing the economy in the worst way since the great depression, it was bad for white americans, it was bad for all americans

Bernie wants to break up the banks and end their systemic risk to the economy we will be much better off
>>
Bernie is against TTIP and im scared that if hillary wins we will get that stuff here in Europe.
But i'm still rooting for Trump
>>
>>70939892
Canuck, go back to Weedman.

Bernie says WALL STREET every five seconds and accuses Hillary of being WALL STREET'S candidate.

He can't do this with Trump - His debate tactics are going to fall apart. "You're working for corporate America!" But Trump takes no donations. He's less of a corporate candidate then Bernie, who has to rely on donations...

He'll get utterly stumped, he's shown zero initiative to jump on scandals like Hillary's emails, etc - He will literally just repeat the same shit on policy while Trump will actually attack.
>>
>>70938653
Sanders is the worst on economic issues, Hilary is the worst on guns, immigration and foreign policy though
>>
>>70939963
No, they aren't.

Compare their tax plans.

Sanders will shaft me, Trump will elevate me.

Very simple - You also have to understand that you just said close borders and eliminate free trade? Bernie won't do that. He's going to open the borders. Amnesty, amnesty! Pander, pander!

Fuck off commie.
>>
File: 1452490956185.jpg (83 KB, 1080x500) Image search: [Google]
1452490956185.jpg
83 KB, 1080x500
>>70939892
Trump just needs to bring his 2 loud lovable nigresses on stage and Bernie will hand his mic over to them.
>>
>>70940003
Have you seen Trump's tax plan?

He's running Republican because he's Right-Wing. He's much more of a Nationalist then a Corporate Cuckservative.

The guy is going to focus on lining America's pockets, not his own or his donors - He has none.

Both Democrats and Republicans fuck the economy for their own interests or their backers' interests.
>>
>>70939579
If you actually researched the incidents you've referenced, you'd find that:

He did not say "Mexicans are rapists", but rather that there are many illegal immigrants that come here and rape and commit other violent crimes. This is an objective fact.

Megyn Kelly made it a point to specifically attack him, he clarified the bleeding comments, and he and Megyn have since buried the hatchet.

He had no idea that the reported had a disability when he said what he said. He did not know the reporter, what he looks like, or anything like that. Someone who would do that is not intelligent enough to be in the position that Trump is. Think about that.

He does not encourage people to knock out protesters. In fact, before each rally, his team encourages people to not engage the protesters and to chant "Trump! Trump! Trump!" to point out agitators who are then removed from the private venues. There have been far more acts of violence from the so-called "protesters" at these rallies than against then.

I don't see your point about Rosie.

I think you should do yourself a favor and look into these things yourself before blindly following the media narrative.
>>
>>70939465
>Universal healthcare

Emphasis on the universal. The amount deducted from your income (~2%) will be all you need to pay. I can't tell you how good it feels to have to never worry about how I'd fund any serious health treatments. My dad had open heart surgery (had to wait only a month) and didn't pay a single fucking penny. You guys honestly don't realise how shitty you have it.

> Free college for all attending state colleges

Don't even need to explain this one.

Like seriously. Look up his fucking policies and stop complaining about imaginary shit.

It shouldn't be up to a britbong to educate you on your own fucking presidential candidates. Get off /pol/ for once and stop swallowing up the "commie jew" meme.
>>
>>70939963
>disagrees with open borders
>doesn't want to secure the borders
>wants to given citizenship to 11 million illegals

I don't think that's similar to Trump's immigration policy at all.
>>
>>70939579
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT
>BAIT
BAIT

Seriously, people reply to this bullshit? But then they ignore my obviously true statement
>>70939014
>>
>>70939579
And that is what makes you a faggot pussy cuck. You are too weak to deserve to be in this country. You and your pathetic ilk are ruining this once great nation.
>>
>>70940438
I agree with you though, Anon.
>>
>>70940326
Rosie is fucking disgusting and deserved everything he said about her.
>>
>>70939120
Yesterday during his speech to the picketing Verizon employees he (Bernie) said big business was actively trying to destroy the lives of their employees; not exploit (which is arguable to many people), but destroy. Bernie Sanders and his way of thinking/speaking is divisive (WAY more than anything Trump has said), and it's dangerous.

I fail to see how he is a nice guy.
>>
>>70940003

>every company worth a shit moves overseas to avoid Hernies 90% tax rates, the rest buckle and fail
>no jobs left, but at least those bankers are gone! So much better off
>>
>>70940158

>being low information voter

Bernie has been and is against pretty much every single free trade bill that's ever been proposed in the senate.

That's pretty much one of his main fucking points.
>>
>>70939895
Are you serious?

you don't just label an entire group of people based on the actions of a few
responsible people (who could be president) don't resort to bully tactics
NO, presidents should not make fun of the disabled
he has every right to get the protesters out of his rallies but should never encourage violence period

also I forgot to mention how he made fun of John McCain for getting captured, The guy made fun of a WAR HERO
>>
>>70940438
No one responded to your comment because we all agree with you for the most part. Bernie is worse than Hillary, but a win from either spells the doom of America.
>>
Why doesn't America just go full multi party already.
>>
Clinton > both

Why?

Trump has lots of stupid policies and is unpredictable. Sorry but no everyone wants to see the world burn.

Bernie wants to raise taxes further.
>>
>>70940358
Britbong, "universal" healthcare and "free" college won't work over here. There's a reason we have a shitload of states - We're a huge country.

You can't make anything that big and forced here, it will work in some states and not work in others.

Hey, I can't tell you how good it feels to have a 12 gauge shotgun in our apartment so that if anyone breaks in we can defend ourselves.

We're also both covered health insurance wise. Obamacare simply increased the prices, and I'd much rather go back to freedom. Yes, freedom to pick if you want it or not. Freedom to choose the cheapest or most expensive.

Government shouldn't choose how we spend our money. Low taxes makes for good life, high taxes makes for government-controlled life my man.
>>
NO.

In reality, any leftist can claim themselves a Democrat, and any right winger can claim themselves a Republican. Speaking from that assumption...

Bernie Sanders is the only good leftist. That said, even though every other leftist candidate is shit, it's still worth noting that Jill Stein is much better than Hillary Clinton.

For right wingers, libertarians from John McAfee to Gary Johnson are infinitely better than Donald Trump. They actually have an understanding of economics. They actually have actionable policy proposals. If they ran as Republicans, they'd be infinitely better than anyone else in the party.
That said, even within the Republican Party, John Kasich is a MUCH better candidate than Donald Trump. He's had a very respectable career, and clearly has a firm grasp on foreign policy.

The only person Donald Trump beats out is Ted Cruz.
>>
>>70939579
I don't see a problem with any of those

Nigger.
>>
>>70940575
You're an idiot.

Which policies are stupid?
>>
>>70940575
>Trump has lots of stupid policies and is unpredictable. Sorry but no everyone wants to see the world burn.

What are you even referencing here
>>
>>70939579
>platitudes and hearsay

once you realize that Trump isn't a bad person, you'll start supporting him.
>>
>>70940563
John McCain opened up like a songbird to his captors.

Yes, I am serious.

Grow a pair. Welcome to the real world. Stop expecting everyone to act so perfect and correct in your standards.

If I was in charge you'd be put up against a wall and I think you know what comes next, but you'd probably piss yourself and die from shock while screaming ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? before anything else could happen
>>
File: 1460511820328.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1460511820328.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>70939579
>saying that Mexicans are rapists
wrong, he said that many of those crossing the border ILLEGALLY were rapists

>calling rosie odonald a fat pig
And you're calling trump a terrible person, does this make you a terrible person for calling trump a terrible person?
also >>70939801

>making fun of megan kelly, the bleeding comments
megyn spelt with a Y for fucks sake

>making fun of disabled reporter
why does the reporter's disability make any difference?

>encouraging people to knock out protesters at his rallies
nice quote mine there faggot, he actually said only do it if you see the protesters getting ready to throw stuff (the example trump used in particular was tomatoes)
>>
>>70940591
>Trump
>doesn't understand economics

He's forgotten more about Econ than you'll ever know so fuck off
>>
>>70940591
No, Kasich is Globalist John.

He would pull the nukes on Russia.

Are you dumb?

The guy signed yes on an assault weapons ban. He is a DEMOCRAT in my eyes. A leftie for all I care.
>>
>>70938653
>a communist and a fascist

Yep.
>>
>>70939579
Still don't want to acknowledge the difference between illegal aliens and legal immigrants? You do understand that those are two very different groups of people, even though they may look the same, right? You racist.
>>
>>70940051
build a wall
>>
>>70940575
>a corrupted, highly criminal degenerate liar with blood on her hands who has brain damage
>better than Trump

at least Trump is honorable and more truthful compared to her.

did you forget the time when Hillary was health minister and almost ruined the US because she wasn't even slightly qualified for this job?
>>
>>70940743
>wrong, he said that many of those crossing the border ILLEGALLY were rapists
Not even that, he called a subset of the illegals rapists.
>>
>>70940551
Actualy with a few rule changes we could stop companies from moving overseas and avoiding taxes

Obama just blocked a big corporate inversion by Pfizer

http://newbostonpost.com/2016/04/11/obama-blocks-corporate-tax-inversions-spawned-by-high-rates/

we can stop these things there has usually just been a lack of political will because politicians are usually bough off
>>
>Bernie
>not a delusional sycophant who says whatever it will take to get elected
>implying that his economic ideas are anything but disastrous

His campaign will go like this: he'll try for a lot of shit and get very little. The shit he will pass, will be bad, which will fuel even more anger in the American public. However, he'll spin it as "THEY'RE NOT GIVING YOU WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, NEED MORE REVOLUTION", and it will actually work. Fast forward 20 years and America is China's bitch, the economy sucks dick, and we're all slaves to the government this dirty kike wants to make insanely large.
>>
>>70938653
>>70938653
>If you're white you dont know what its like to be poor
>Best candidate for his party
No. He's a nigger lover cuck. He makes me mad I hate this guy.
>>
File: CZmxPSqWwAEMRm-.jpg (55 KB, 599x382) Image search: [Google]
CZmxPSqWwAEMRm-.jpg
55 KB, 599x382
>>70940158
>Sanders will shaft me, Trump will elevate me.

So you make more than $250k/year?
Because those are the only people Bernie would raise taxes on.
The numbers VOX put out were misleading because they included taxes EMPLOYERS would pay and weren't just individual income tax numbers.

>You also have to understand that you just said close borders and eliminate free trade? Bernie won't do that. He's going to open the borders. Amnesty, amnesty! Pander, pander!

Bernie has been anti-free trade for decades. He opposed NAFTA, opposes TPP, opposes all free trade agreements with 3rd world nations.

Bernie is the most anti-immigration leftist in America, and his immigration policies have been supported and praised by American conservative groups.

http://time.com/4170591/bernie-sanders-immigration-conservatives/
>>
>>70939579
>implying Mexicans can't be rapists and that illegals aren't criminals
>implying Rosie isn't a fat pig who started insulted Trump first
>implying he wasn't cordial with Megan until she tried to torpedo his campaign at the first debate with out of context "you hate Wymyn cuz you insulted Rosie even though it has zero impact on your policies and judging by how you act with other women claiming your universal hatred of all women is just sensationalist garbage"
>implying he is actively encouraging people to seek out and assault protesters
>implying it isn't Bernie tweeting about how proud he is of his Chicago chimp out """""protest"""""

Wew m8 I bet you also think he literally wants a check from Mexico for the wall.
>>
>>70941035
because they are? Are you aware of how many women crossing the border get raped?
>>
>>70939892
>implying that bernie has even the slightest chance of winning the democratic nomination
>>
>>70940676
No, even if he was a more upstanding person I don't agree with his wall plan

that is the only concrete plan I have heard from him at all, so what else is there to agree with?
>>
>>70941141
Bernie has held the same positions throughout his career. He's much more consistent than Clinton or Trump, both of whom are notorious for constantly changing their positions on everything based on what's popular and, in Clinton's case, who's funding her.

To make this point about Bernie shows you aren't even following this electon.
>>
>>70938653
Nah, Hillary is
>Bernie gets elected
>literally destroys the economy for FREE STUFF
>Hillary gets elected
>"Just give me a few more shekels goy, hehe"
>>
>>70941184
I know... I'm defending Trump's statements and showing they were inflated by the media...
>>
>>70940665
>unpredictable
>implying that this is a bad thing
>>
>>70940732
>Stop having standards, everyone!!
>>
>>70939579
>saying that Mexicans are rapists
he said illegals specifically you useful idiot
>calling rosie odonald a fat pig
not incorrect
>making fun of megan kelly, the bleeding comments
also not incorrect
>making fun of disabled reporter
he didn't know he was disabled
>encouraging people to knock out protesters at his rallies
coming from a Berniefaggot this is rich
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Watch this super short new Trump video called "The Evolution of Donald J Trump" its good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70940645
>>70940665

Stupid policies? Well let's see:

1. removing the EPA (who needs that lol amirite?)
2. removing the Department of Education
3. funding government through debt instead of taxes which is basically a "gibs me dat" populist move
4. giving tax holidays to corporations that incentives them to keep hiding their money abroad until the next tax holiday
5. reducing corporate tax further despite it being obvious that corporations have absolutely no fucking clue what to do with the surplus capital they have anymore; as a result of which all that capital is being wasted in low return investments and the economy is dangerously sluggish
6. taxing trade itself (hurts the economy) instead of taxing wealth aggregation (which hurts the economy)
7. removing the only non-regressive tax there exists: inheritance tax

I've only covered economic issues because that's what I care about, but Trump is essential a moron when it comes to any of this stuff. Not even Bernie is that bad.
>>
File: 3_slrbhuszfi0zg.jpg (25 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
3_slrbhuszfi0zg.jpg
25 KB, 289x400
>>70940383
>disagrees with open borders

Correct. Bernie Sanders is against open borders and "free trade" plans.

>doesn't want to secure the borders

False. Sanders doesn't want to build a fence, he wants to increase border patrol funding and add more manpower to guard our borders. Even the Border Patrol union has agreed that a fence wouldn't be as good of a solution as increasing manpower and passing stricter deportation laws.

He hasn't explicitly stated this, but yes, this would be the main way that Sanders and Trump are different. But both Clinton & Cruz would also push for amnesty after getting elected AND they support open borders AND don't want a fence AND support free trade. Bernie is worse on the amnesty issue but better on all other immigration issues than Clinton or Cruz.
>>
>>70941170
>So you make more than $250k/year?
>Because those are the only people Bernie would raise taxes on.

100% incorrect. Do research.
>>
>>70939579
Bernie supporters are this retarded, huh?
>>
>>70940743
>Calling Trump a terrible person is akin to dehumanizing someone for their weight by calling them a pig

Yeah, no.
>>
File: le fashy hernie.jpg (47 KB, 645x561) Image search: [Google]
le fashy hernie.jpg
47 KB, 645x561
>>70940158
>He's going to open the borders. Amnesty, amnesty! Pander, pander!
He used to have some sense, but now that he's running for president and got cucked by BLM he lost it all.
>>
File: OPTB.jpg (749 KB, 2400x3033) Image search: [Google]
OPTB.jpg
749 KB, 2400x3033
>>70938653
Obviously. And that's why the kikes hate them so much.
>kikes btfo in the 1940s by national socialism
>kikes btfo in 2016 by a nationalist and a socialist

Donald Trump is even defending Bernie publicly now, talking about how the system is rigged against both of them. They are coming together. Soon they will see the path they must take: NATSOC2016
>>
>>70940955
I was an undocumented immigrant before I was granted amnesty, and I take offense to Trump's statements. I will vote accordingly.
>>
>>70941170

So you're saying Bernie wants to tax the shit out of small business?
>>
File: le go back trump.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
le go back trump.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>70941716
>>
>>70941170
Retard, literally everyone paying taxes is paying more under Bernie.
>>
>>70940732
>I'm a fascist who likes Trump

Wow big fucking surprise, I don't think you guys realize how badly you make trump look with comments like that. Trump is a crass guy who doesn't have any class, he didn't just say McCain wasn't a hero, he implied that ANY soldier who is captured isn't a hero. THAT is fucked up.

Also to anyone who keeps saying Sanders doesn't believe white people can't be poor, he was quoting a black girl who said that.
>>
>>70941152
>If you're white you dont know what its like to be poor

Sanders didn't say that. When he said that he was QUOTING something that a BLM activist told him, you Frenchie faggot.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/07/democratic-debate-flint-bernie-sanders-ghetto-racism-07.cnn
>>
>>70940732
Well If I was in charge I would not put you up against the wall, and see what comes next

The reason we have politics is so we don't have to live in a constant bar brawl state, we can disagree but we don't have to physically fight about it

guess that's the difference between you and me
>>
>>70940591
>>70941341
Nice flag, fampai.

Like a stoplight.
>>
>>70941716
>undocumented immigrant
What the hell does this mean.
>>
>>70941341

My main point was that he's a disaster from an economic standpoint. The second point was that he will say anything to get elected. Just look at his twitter. Are you telling me that he's really retarded enough to think half of those tweets are feasible? Maybe I'm giving him too much credit and he's actually just a massive fuck up, but I strongly believe that this dude is a fucking snake and has been for his entire political career. It might actually be far worse if he actually believed the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Also, major lol at using "more consistent than Clinton or Trump" as a way to say that he's consistent. Nice fucking standards, waffle twat.
>>
>>70941341
>Bernie has held the same positions throughout his career
Like supporting the USSR and defending food lines as "equality"?
Like being anti-war, yet supporting the bombing of kosovo?
Or like being anti-war, yet supporting the drone strike program?
Or like being anti-war, yet voting constantly to increase funding for the military in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Or like being pro-gun, yet advocating and voting to support assault weapon bans, and handgun and magazine restrictions?
Or like being pro "middle class worker", despite not ever holding a job until he was 40?

What he has remained "consistent" on have been terrible ideas. His flip flopping has left him supporting even more terrible ideas.

He's a crackpot who thinks SJW rhetoric is the truth-charged overture of oppressed masses, and that Henry Kissinger is still a viable topic of conversation in debate. His supporters are the most delusional, self-referencing mass of uneducated dolts looking to be told they're doing the right thing and have adopted all the right opinions and beliefs by a kindly master.
>>
>>70941817
No he wasn't.
>>
>>70941594
>100% incorrect. Do research.

100% correct.
Do your own fucking research and stop relying on misleading leftist outlets like VOX for your information dumbass.
>>
>>70941856
>Are you telling me that he's really retarded enough to think half of those tweets are feasible?

Are you suggesting he's even aware of how Twitter works, let alone most of what his staff gets paid below minimum wage to tweet for him?
>>
>>70938844
>Other then that he wants a fairy-tale world.

kek, yes, and forcefully deporting 11 million people, magically having a foreign country pay for a hilariously childish wall, and implementing global economy-destroying tariffs isn't a "fantasy".

how underage are you? be honest.
>>
>>70941594
>do research
>doesn't back up what he says with research
>>
>>70941912
The highest amount Sanders will tax is actually 73% so knowing that is wrong I doubt the rest of the table.
>>
File: 1460154410704.jpg (196 KB, 1023x1018) Image search: [Google]
1460154410704.jpg
196 KB, 1023x1018
>>70941692
we can dream
>>
>>70938844

Norway here. His fairytale exists somewhere.
>>
>>70941834
It refers to a person who snuck into the US, does not follow our laws, contributes nothing to the country, yet may still receive government benefits.
>>
File: 2DC.jpg (53 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
2DC.jpg
53 KB, 800x530
>>70941717
>So you're saying Bernie wants to tax the shit out of small business?

We're talking about personal income taxes here, not small business taxes. The vast majority of small business owners make less than $250k/year.

>>70941804
>Retard, literally everyone paying taxes is paying more under Bernie.

Prove it without resorting to outlets that distort reality like VOX, you Aussie faggot.
>>
File: 1459921167041.jpg (37 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
1459921167041.jpg
37 KB, 471x350
>>70941912
>wow look, these sources taken directly from Bernie's campaign website say Bernie's plans work 100%!
>>
>His supporters are the most delusional, self-referencing mass of uneducated dolts looking to be told they're doing the right thing and have adopted all the right opinions and beliefs by a kindly master.

All hail Emperor Trump, god-king forever!!1!!!
>>
>>70941817
>When he said that he was QUOTING something that a BLM activist told him

no? watch the video. "TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I WOULD SAY SOMETHING SIMILAR TO WHAT THE SECRETARY SAID [..] DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE POOR"

nice try you fucking retard
>>
>>70942005
You have to go back Mexico
>>
>>70941912

Where the fuck did he get these numbers? I make 25k a year and Uncle Sam gets 33% of it. Are they discounting tax returns?
>>
>>70938844
> meaning another civil war.
Us Americans are too apathetic to have another civil war.
>>
>>70938653
Sanders = a swift death to america
Hillary = a slow death to america
It doesn't matter who you pick, they will both screw it up.
>>
>>70942088

I'm with a family owned business that made 250k a year doing dumbshit at its worst. Wtf are you talking about some hipster coffee shop?
>>
>>70941885

Oh wow, this post was way better than mine. Good work, anon, and fuck Bernie.

>>70941912

Nice fucking sources on that bullshit image hahahahaha

People have run the numbers on his plan and EVERYONE pays more.
>>
>>70942107
>People who criticize Bernie must support Trump

You've spent too much time on /pol/.
>>
File: trumpfag.png (169 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
trumpfag.png
169 KB, 496x599
>>70942140

yes, we get it, you're 12 years old, no need to rub it into everyone's face.
>>
>>70942104
Anytime I call out Trump supporters for liking a candidate who has no solid policies or plan I'm told to "refer to his website"
>>
>>70940158
Look, I'm all for Trump, and will vote for him if Bernie doesn't win, but come on, the latter is well-known for being staunchly anti-free-trade: http://ontheissues.org/2016/Bernie_Sanders_Free_Trade.htm
As for immigration, look up Minuteman Project and votes on it in Congress.
Also,
> earning more than 250k
> spending time on mongolian skin tanning summer retreat

Something doesn't compute here.
>>
>>70942205
>Nice fucking sources on that bullshit image hahahahaha

Now anon, Bernie's campaign website says Bernie's plans work, that should be good enough for anyone.
Just listen and believe.
>>
>>70940551
Were there any jobs in nazi germany?

Were there any jobs left after steagal glass act?
>>
>>70942050
>The highest amount Sanders will tax is actually 73% so knowing that is wrong I doubt the rest of the table.

Again, that includes PAYROLL TAXES and other business taxes, which are paid by the employer. Federal income tax would not change at all for anyone making less than $250k/year.
>>
File: 1460424556778.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460424556778.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>70942005
It's getting built and we're catapulting you over it, Taco.
>>
>>70942244
And you're still slinging trump-criticism to someone who doesn't support Trump.

They're likely referring you to the site because you're an idiot and they know it'll keep you busy for a while.
>>
>>70942201

Google is hard!

>According to compensation survey administrator PayScale in 2010, the average income of small business owners varies widely depending upon their level of experience. For example, small business owners with less than one year of experience in running an organization earn an annual salary ranging from $34,392 to $75,076.

I work for a 9 person company and we do ~$5 million a year, but i am aware enough to know that companies like mine are the exception, not the norm (we sell software).
>>
>>70942238
So you are Mexican
Build that walk Jose
>>
File: ordo.jpg (32 KB, 350x321) Image search: [Google]
ordo.jpg
32 KB, 350x321
>>70938653
Both are attention attracting plants for social polarization and diversion. Prime examples why your vote as an individual doesn't matter in the end.
>>
>>70941804
Not that guy, but income taxes don't tell the whole story. The American tax system is so fucking convoluted that the numbers you see are skewed by shit like EIC and capital gains.
>>
>>70942126
Are you FUGGING SERIOUS ?!?!?!

I mean for fucks sake he is very clearly saying something that a black BLM supporter told him, and he is quoting/paraphrasing it. Let's not even compare the two based on the stupid shit theyve said because Trump would clearly lose.
>>
>>70942289
>Again, that includes PAYROLL TAXES and other business taxes, which are paid by the employer, who will pass the increased cost down to consumers
>Federal income tax would not change at all for anyone making less than $250k/year, because Bernie says so. Stop asking questions, listen and believe.

FTFY
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (109 KB, 640x690) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
109 KB, 640x690
>>70938653
Fuck off you old communist cunt

Stop trying to ride on Trump's coat tales
>>
>>70942321

I wasn't talking about personal owner salary...
>>
>>70942331

i'm a 28 year old white guy with a white wife, i own land, and have a 6 figure job.

ironic that us "libtards" are the ones who are ACTUALLY propagating your precious "white race" while you closet cases jerk off to pictures of trump in mommy's basement.

stay in school.
>>
>>70942414

the tax brackets posted in this thread repeatedly refer to personal income, not corporate/business tax
>>
Trump is an absolute tool who is using this election as a power play. After claiming that soldiers who were caught and captured can't be heroes I completely have to disregard anything else he says.
>>
>>70942499

I was just butting in a bit on the Vox calculator issue
>>
>>70942445
Sure you are Paco
That wall won't build itself though
Also your wife fucks niggers
>>
>>70942201
>I'm with a family owned business that made 250k a year doing dumbshit at its worst. Wtf are you talking about some hipster coffee shop?

The Sanders numbers we're talking about are PERSONAL INCOME taxes, not business taxes. Business taxes vary significantly depending on the size of the business and the profits. The proposed payroll tax increases specifically target businesses with more than 100 employees (not small businesses) and are on gross profits not all revenue.
>>
>>70942361
>I mean for fucks sake he is very clearly saying something that a black BLM supporter told him, and he is quoting/paraphrasing it

>Still trying this hard with damage control
>like the full unedited clip isn't available dozens of times over on youtube for anyone to see
>like everyone already hasn't seen it

>Let's not even compare the two based on the stupid shit theyve said because Trump would clearly lose.
If Bernie and Trump went face to face in a debate, Bernie would get his uncompetitive ass blown out of the water. The man doesn't even understand how interest rates work.
>>
>>70942534
When did he claim that buddy?
>>
>>70942534
>being this much of a "muh troops" retard
I don't even like Trump, but come on now.
>>
>>70940003
Trump wants to audit the fucking federal reserve you gook, he's the most anti-bank candidate there is.

You can classify trump along with the past republicans, he's really a special case. So is Bernie for that matter, I don't compare sanders to Obama because they're wildly different people.

Tl;DR - don't compare anti-establishment candidates to the establishment against which they rebel.
>>
File: 1423039281505.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1423039281505.gif
999 KB, 250x251
The only topic I really care about is Healthcare. It won't happen during this election but that's something that really REALLY needs to be fixed.

I mean what the hell, we pay insurance companies to MAYBE help us when we need it? Fuck that! The number one reason for bankrupcy is because of medical debt. imagine if you got cancer and you ruined your family's lives as well to help fund it by getting their home foreclosed on or debt for the next couple generations. How could anyone support a system like it is now? Money halting research process to harvest the profits of the treatments instead. And you aren't paying for better care considering asshole doctors who just peek in and ask how you're doing charge you 500 bucks or more just to do so.

So which candidate is better on this issue? I'm not going to assume.
>>
>>70942625
You're correct, the entire fucking unedited video IS online which is why I'm confused to why you think he was expressing those beliefs himself and not quoting something someone else told him.
>>
File: 1453572558235.jpg (128 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453572558235.jpg
128 KB, 640x1024
>>70942609

Thanks for more clarification I would have to read up more myself. I hate Bernie but you have nice taste in women, saved Emma pics.
>>
>>70938653
Fuck no

Trump < Taco bell diarrhea < Hillary < papercut on your penis head < Bernie Sanders
>>
>>70942707
Trump released a policy you might be interested in reading
Hillary is just Obama 2.0 with healthcare
>>
>>70942798
I got the directions wrong. I'm a faggot. I'm going to kill myself.

Bye /pol/
>>
>>70942798
>taco bell
You have to go back
>>
>>70942640
>“He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

-Donald Trump

There were thousands of American prisoners in Vietnam, and other wars. And those comments suggest he doesn't believe that POW's were good soldiers, or that they can't be heroes.
>>
File: 1457413728041.gif (2 MB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1457413728041.gif
2 MB, 1024x683
>>70942238
Walls work. Israel's works and protects them from filthy ragheads. We should really just blast them as they come across and save money on the wall but there it is.
>>
>>70942158
Is your State fucking you over? Are you including social security and other programs? The numbers in these charts are just Federal Income tax. SSI & Disability wouldn't change either, for people making less than $250k, but State income taxes can vary a lot.
>>
>>70942725
>he was expressing those beliefs himself and not quoting something someone else told him.
Because he wasn't.

We get it, you "believe" he was, and we believe you truly do believe it. That doesn't make it reality, anymore than it makes any of his economic plans viable.
>>
>>70941506
Can't wait until we can glass all of toothpaste land.
>>
>>70942862
Put the full quote, not the part that makes you look right, I dare you
>>
>>70942884
>SSI & Disability wouldn't change either, for people making less than $250k
And again, all of this is on Bernie's say so.
Or, his campaign website's say so.

Remember, listen and believe.
>>
>>70942398
>doesn't believe what the candidates say

So if nothing that the most consistent candidate with a record longer than your lifespan says can be trusted, what makes you think Trump would actually build a wall or Make America Great Again?

I like most of the policies that Trump states now, but he's flip-flopped on a lot of issues and I don't necessarily trust him to actually do all the things he's said he's going to do.
>>
>>70938844
As a non-american, I have no idea what sanders wants to do. Could someone explain what bernie wants to do, and why it's impossible?
>>
>>70943041
He wants to increase taxes up to 50% depending on income in order to pay for universal healthcare and public college.
>>
>>70942899
"I was talking to a BLM activist and she told me: 'White people don't know what it's like to live in ghettos, they don't know what it's like to face police brutality. White people don't know what it's like to be poor'"

Again, I don't see how he's doing anything other than quoting something someone told him.
>>
>>70943041
No and go fuck yourself cunt
>>
>>70942743
Bernie's not great, no doubt about it. But he's not anywhere near as bad as Hillary or Cruz.

The worst thing about Bernie is his supporters. Most of the BLM, SJW dumbfucks who support Bernie have no idea that he actually has decades of history as being anti-immigration and anti-free trade.

Trump would be the best choice, but Sanders is the only other candidate who's isolationist and Nationalist.
>>
>>70941885
>Like supporting the USSR and defending food lines as "equality"?

It is equality

>Like being anti-war, yet supporting the bombing of kosovo?

What was his reason to support?

>Or like being anti-war, yet supporting the drone strike program?

Put out american lives out of danger

>Or like being anti-war, yet voting constantly to increase funding for the military in Afghanistan and Iraq?

His reasons?

>Or like being pro-gun, yet advocating and voting to support assault weapon bans, and handgun and magazine restrictions?

His he pro gun?
Yet every sensible person knows that your guns laws are fucked up. Assault guns should be much harder to obtain, if not banned.

But gun lobby must sell innit?

>Or like being pro "middle class worker", despite not ever holding a job until he was 40?

What was he doinng up until his 40's? And one as nothing to do with other

>He's a crackpot who thinks SJW rhetoric is the truth-charged overture of oppressed masses

He does not aggre with modern SJW and i bet he is racist. He still has to pander´

A trump/bernie joint presidential run would be awesome
>>
>>70943197
oh shit
>>
File: 1460005181852.jpg (64 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1460005181852.jpg
64 KB, 500x379
>>70942994
>Doesn't believe Bernie's reasonable tax plans
>Does believe that Trump will build a literal wall
>>
>>70942936
He goes on to talk about how he's a loser, and that McCain himself has said some shit. So? He still insulted a huge portion of our military veterans.
>>
>>70938942
I always wonder why the media bothers with the clickbait titles and scare tactics. I think, surely noone would fall for that? Surely other people can see as clearly as me why this isn't true? Then I read comments by people like you and I remember exactly why media scare tactics work. Anyway, to respond more directly to your comment, the savings that middle class people will get from reforming the way health insurance works, not having to pay for college, getting better jobs because they were able to get college degrees, and because their jobs were not exported will more than make up for the (rather minimal) tax hikes.
>>
>>70943020
Are Sanders supporters capable of taking criticism about their candidate without launching into fallacious assumptions that the other person must inherently support Trump?

Fucking cultish behavior if you ask me.
>>
>>70943041
Tax the shit out of everyone (but especially employers) to pay for free health care and education, as if that's viable in a country as large and populated as the United States.

I don't even trust him to do this >>70941053 because he's spineless and will be blocked by establishment Congress that want to line their own pockets. He'll sit by and watch all the companies move overseas like the cuck he is and we'll be out of jobs.
>>
>>70942813
What's this policy called?
>>
>>70941625
>clearly doesn't know what dehumanizing means
>>
>>70942899
>>70943176
Seriously just watch the fucking debate clip yourself.
>>
>>70943176

That's not what he said
>>
Any candidate that's going to rebuild and actually fund public schools to make them world class has my vote.
>>
>>70942862
Won't do it?
>Perhaps he's a war hero, but right now, he's said bad things about a lot of people
He was fighting with McCain during this and was attacking him with this
He said he prefers when war heroes do heroic things but those captured deserve respect too
McCain and him were just in an argument
It was a bit out of line and he redacted it a little bit but his premise is reasonable that'd he'd prefer it if people were heroes for saving others and not just being captured
>>
>>70943346
Sorry but Trump is a populist. He doesn't ever talk about anything with substance at his rallies or even during debates, he just verabally shitposts and his supporters eat it up. THAT is a cult of personality, people would follow him to no end. And regardless, Trump truly has flip flopped so many times that you can't really be certain or trust that what he says is the truth. He says bold and crass things just to get attention and then later back tracks on it.
>>
>>70943041
Read his damn website. All you'll find on /pol/ is a bunch of shitstains crying about increased taxes.

berniesanders (com) /issues/
>>
>>70938653
Trump yes
Sander no even Shillary would be better than a communist kike
>>
>>70939895
Learn to use the words effect/affect properly, typical braindead Trump sheep
>>
>>70943041

"Free" healthcare
"Free" college
White Americans to apologize for slavery
Only one national deodorant
15 dollars per hour to flip burgers
Higher taxes for everyone
"Free" abortions
"Equal" pay
>>
>>70943424
See >>70943556
You truth altering fucker
>>
>>70943248
>It is equality
Right, and it's not a foot shortage in Venezuela either, it's equality.

>What was his reason to support?
He's an establishment imperialist war monger.

>Put out american lives out of danger
Done real well so far, all those brand new extremists being created by drones and all. How many "second in command of ISIS"'s are going to be killed before we win?

>His reasons?
Again. he's an establishment imperialist war monger.

>Yet every sensible person knows that your guns laws are fucked up. Assault guns should be much harder to obtain, if not banned.
Uneducated, indoctrinated opinion is noted and disregarded.

>What was he doinng up until his 40's? And one as nothing to do with other
Blaming capitalism, living in a shack, and refusing to work.

>>70943309
see>>70943346

>>70943176
>Again, I don't see how he's doing anything other than quoting something someone told him.
Post the full quote, before and after. No piecemealing.
>>
>>70939906
Did you even look at the comment the guy you replied to is answering? Fucking braindead Trump sheep.
>>
File: BERNIE SANDERS FAGGOT.png (723 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
BERNIE SANDERS FAGGOT.png
723 KB, 960x926
>>70943346
>I was talking to a BLM activist and she to-

Stop right there you fucking bullshit artist.
>>
>>70943556
That's what I said. He didn't just insult John McCain, he insulted the many other veterans who were captured and should be considered heroes imo especially since hardly of the POW's from Vietnam ever came back, even after the whole POW/MIA event in the 70's. He didn't imply that those captured deserve respect to, he said he "likes to one's who haven't been captured" which is a huge slap in the face to any living POW.
>>
>>70943490
Do you seriously need me to link you the video? You're being so stubborn, it's literally on video - there's no way you could take it out of context or misconstrue it.
>>
>>70943759
He was talking about McCain
Did he say every person that was captured isn't a hero?
>>
>>70943575
>Sorry but Sanders is a populist. He doesn't ever talk about anything with substance at his rallies or even during debates, he just verbally shitposts, regurgitates what his supporters chant, and his supporters eat it up. THAT is a cult of personality, people would follow him to no end. And regardless, Sanders truly has flip flopped so many times that you can't really be certain or trust that what he says is the truth. He says bold and crass things just to get attention and then later back tracks on it when presented with even the slightest criticism and an expectation of going into in depth explanations of any of his plans.

See? I can do it too.
>>
>>70940051
> He will literally just repeat the same shit on policy while Trump will actually attack

Mfw Trump supporters have become so autistic they ask to NOT have policy discussion
>>
>>70943656
Wat
>>
>>70943759

Soldiers aren't inherently heroes. You can't make yourself a hero by joining the military and getting caught. It was stupid for Trump to say what he did, but this glorification of people who signed up for a job needs to end.
>>
File: 1460580215786.png (733 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460580215786.png
733 KB, 640x640
>>70938653
>told my Mexican friend that stopping illegal immigration would help my fellow blacks in their community after he told me Bernie was in my best interest.

He couldn't believe it when I showed him the facts. The best thing I tell people who are mad at me for supporting Trump is that you're not the only one who is mad at something in America. It really shuts them up.
>>
>>70941804
>Retard, literally everyone paying taxes is paying more under Bernie.
fuck off mate, you live in a country with cheap healthcare and have what's effectively a 13$/hour USD minimum wage. You're benefiting from policies that are pretty close to what Bernie actually wants, and then have the balls to complain about taxes? You're just a shitstain.
>>
>>70943831
>Do you seriously need me to link you the video? You're being so stubborn, it's literally on video - there's no way you could take it out of context or misconstrue it.

We've been telling you too all thread.
Numerous people have pointed out the videos and told you to go watch them.
Numerous people have suggested this as a method of not taking what he said out of context and yet you keep refusing to do it.

Post the video or stop posting all together. We all know what he said, even you, though you keep trying to deny it.
>>
File: 1460253624232.jpg (58 KB, 430x322) Image search: [Google]
1460253624232.jpg
58 KB, 430x322
>>70943719
>being so retarded that you call trump supporters sheep

kek
>>
>>70943759
Regardless of whatever Trump said about McCain, he clearly has some measure of respect for the military since he's been quite consistent about building it to be more powerful than ever before in order to turn the American military into what is essentially a nation-backed private military company, just like muh Metal Gear.
>>
imagine if OP admits that this thread was bait all along
>>
>>70943944
Oh sorry
Wrong person I was replying to
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
>>
>>70943860
Maybe, except that Sanders hasn't gone back on his word a million times and hasn't flip flopped during this election.

>>70943837
>>>>>I like the ones who weren't captured
>>>>>The ones
>>>>>The vets who weren't captured
>>>>>I don't like the vets who were captured
>>
>>70943980
>You're benefiting from policies that are pretty close to what Bernie actually wants, and then have the balls to complain about taxes?
>benefiting

Programs he didn't ask for, artificial wage floors he doesn't have a choice over, medical care with exorbitant wait times and sub-american quality, and taxes that steal his paycheck for dindus and programs.

What's not to love?
>>
>>70943994
K here's the video.

>http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/07/democratic-debate-flint-bernie-sanders-ghetto-racism-07.cnn
>>
>>70941885

>Like supporting the USSR and defending food lines as "equality"?
[citation needed] - hint. visiting Russia doesn't count as "supporting"

>Like being anti-war, yet supporting the bombing of kosovo?
He's never been anti-war - just anti-unnecessary intervention. Both sides were committing atrocities in the Kosovo war and it was clear someone had to intervene. Iraq is a clear case where no intervention was required - especially without proper planning of the after war care - all of which Sanders' predicted.

>Or like being anti-war, yet supporting the drone strike program?
Again, above point applies. But also, would you then prefer for US troops to be deployed instead?

>Or like being anti-war, yet voting constantly to increase funding for the military in Afghanistan and Iraq?
The votes on increased funding were tied to many other issues such as funding for veterans - it wasn't literally a blind check for "more bombs and more bullets" in the regions

>Or like being pro-gun, yet advocating and voting to support assault weapon bans, and handgun and magazine restrictions?
He's never been pro-gun and has always been an advocate of common sense gun laws.

Or like being pro "middle class worker", despite not ever holding a job until he was 40?
Not true. Check his fucking wiki page.

Seriously, all of your points can be easily refuted if you look into the context behind Bernie's positions. Not everything is as simple as "BUILD WALL". There's nuances behind every decision and it takes actual research to understand the history of a candidate and why they vote the way they do.
>>
>>70944113
He likes the ones that weren't captured and did life saving actions more than the ones who just got captured
He never said they weren't heroes, just McCain
You're telling me that you'd equally value a man that saved his entire squad with some boot who wandered off the fob?
>>
>>70940591
>John McAfee
you realize hes fucking insane, right?
>>
>>70940485
Do people like you really swallow the conservative "hurr durr Americ wus gud but now bad" pill? You realise America has consistently gotten better in every way (HDI, life expectancy, median income, etc.) since these stats were even recorded
>>
File: 20150805_trump.jpg (221 KB, 607x907) Image search: [Google]
20150805_trump.jpg
221 KB, 607x907
what are the odds?
>>
>>70940544
source plz?
>>
>>70944113
>Maybe, except that Sanders hasn't gone back on his word a million times and hasn't flip flopped during this election.

Two off the top of my head:
Immigration- originally stated it was a right wing Koch brothers conspiracy, now supports it.
Gun manufacturer liability- originally supported protecting them from frivolous law suits, now supports rescinding the bill he originally supported.
>>
File: polinanutshell.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>>70942599
>>
https://youtu.be/sfwRo_FMn9g
>>
>>70944302
It's not the idea that every single service man who has been enlisted is a hero by default, it's the fact that he clearly implied that all POW's aren't good soldiers and failed at their job. Personally, if I were a vet I would be pissed.
>>
File: 1453328160985.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
1453328160985.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
>>70944113
>Be PFC
>Don't know where the fuck I'm going.
>Instead of staying with squad & co, decide to go out adventuring
>End up getting captured by enemy forces
>HURR HE'S A HERO!
>>
>>70940568
Quit being so dramatic. No president could have that large of an effect on America if they wanted. It's not like they're in sandbox mode, there's still a massive political infrastructure (SCOTUS, state politicians, constitution, etc.) which means noone can do shit outside of a small band of influence
>>
>>70944542
Never called you a cuck
Just said your wife fucks niggers
You got cucking on the mind?
>>
>>70943334
Not the other guy. But last I checked he wanted to give free tuition. Which does not pay for room and board, food, etc. Which basically helps even less people than it seems like it would.
>>
>>70940587
Yeah we should literally have 0 taxes, we'd be best that way
>>
>>70944660
But you're not a vet
And a lot of the captured are shit heads that fuck up
I will agree with you that he worded it poorly but his intentions weren't to say that every pow was bad
>>
>>70944700
That is some grade A strawman tactics you got there. I'm sure you're a huge asset to our country.

Pro tip, McCain was literally shot out of the air by AA over enemy territory during a mission. He didn't wander off to go take a shit and fell into a spider hole filled with VC.
>>
Trump is not a real Christian. Vote with Christ.
>>
I like both Trump and Bernie and would gladly vote for either of them. Anyone but that raging thundercunt Hillary.
>>
>>70943334
My health insurance is fine.

I already got a free college education.

I have a better job because of my degree.

Pajeet will not be taking my job because I am actually skilled and don't just pump out shit code.

So basically what you're saying is that things that were never a problem to me will now be fixed and that's my benefit over raised taxes? It doesn't add up. For some people I'm sure it will, but not for me.

MAGA
>>
File: hulkster.png (110 KB, 319x323) Image search: [Google]
hulkster.png
110 KB, 319x323
>>70938844
>fairy-tale world
Reality is only what you see and hear...

Morons keep meming communism and quietly ignoring the Soviet Russian regimes. Ironically all they're doing is making it easier for a Hillary regime by trying to bury him now instead of waiting to gen where he probably will fail still.
>>
>>70942005
Obama deportation millions and nobody cares, Trump says he wants to deport 11 million and everyone calls him a racist.

Oh and also a wall is not racist and even if we funded it ourselves it would at least partially pay for itself eventually due to preventing undocumented people from stealing from this country, not to mention it would free up millions of jobs for low-income citizens
>>
>>70944829
Well DESU I don't want another president who can't choose their words properly because it's actually a pretty important thing. We don't need another Dubya, we can't go back to being the laughing stock of the world. And out of the things to fuck up on, insulting our vets is pretty high up there.
>>
>>70940856
mfw Americans are still buying into 1940s scarewords
>>
>>70944843
Wasn't even talking about McCain and his circumstances. I'm talking about the average dumbass who DOES get captured because he didn't stay with the squad.
>>
>>70944408
> Gun manufacturer liability- originally supported protecting them from frivolous law suits, now supports rescinding the bill he originally supported.

[citation needed]
>>
Hillary is vastly superior to Bernie.
Sanders is a card carrying socialist that wants to fundamentally alter/destroy America.
Hillary would be like an even more moderate Obama.
>>
>>70944982
It was an interview where the topic randomly came up
You've never worded anything poorly before?
>>
>>70944993
But that's not the point. Do you think POW's deserve to be talked about like that just because that one guy from that one regiment maybe supposedly got captured due to being dumb?
>>
>>70944991
Sanders used to hang a soviet flag up in his mayoral office, m8.
>>
>>70944991

The brainwashing is strong. They got 1984'd with newspeak during the cold war and they don't even realise it.
>>
>>70944982
Plus trump doesn't want to insult the vets
He is the most pro veteran candidate out there
>>
A steaming turd>Trump>Having Japanese Business Men cum and piss on you in a Marriot Hotel room>Cruz>Hillary>Having your dick cut off by a helicopter propeller and bleeding out from it>Bernie
>>
>>70945089
I have, but nothing quite that offensive. Plus I'm not a public spokesperson with my own billion dollar brand to represent with decades of public speaking experience.
>>
>>70944982
>we can't go back to being the laughing stock of the world.

Which we are now, thanks to Obama.
>>
>>70938653
>Can we agree...

No. HILLARY 2016 is the best future president.

Drumpf is a democratic agent ans Bernie is a jew.

>...

HILLARY 2020

FOUR

MORE

YEARS

>>
>>70945225
Doesn't that show you he's more closely connected with the common man than the other candidates?
He makes mistakes too and doesn't try to cover it up
>>
>>70945106
Specific POW's yes. Stop acting like all POW's are selfless bastions of freedom. A majority of servicemen are degenerate and only are in the military because of the benefits.
>>
>>70944711

so much underage projection.

i feel bad for you kid. you'll grow up someday.
>>
>>70938653
I'll concede to that premise.
>>
>>70945132

>http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2266
>"Sanders created some controversy when he hung a Soviet flag in his mayoral office, in honor of Burlington's Soviet sister city, Yaroslavl, located some 160 miles northeast of Moscow."

Note the Soviet sister city program was founded by Eisenhower...
>>
>>70938844
Absolutely. Webb was the best candidate for the Dem's and it's a shame that progressives have the party by the throat
>>70944408
I might have voted for Bernie, but his change here cemented me for Trump
>>
>>70945488
Psshhh nothing personal kid
>>
>>70944201
"I would agree with the secretary here, when you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor"

How in denial can you be? The whole BLM matters thing was a separate part of the story. He believes the above statement and said it himself.
>>
>>70944201
This clip was supposed to show that he was paraphrasing/quoting someone else and not expressing his own views on the matter? LOL

>So to answer your question, I would say, and I think it’s similar to what the secretary said, when you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor. You don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you walk down the street or you get dragged out of a car.

Even snopes knows he wasn't simply repeating back what a BLM member said:
http://www.snopes.com/bernie-sanders-institutional-racism/

Enough damage control. Own up.

>>70944843
>Pro tip, McCain was literally shot out of the air by AA over enemy territory during a mission.
He was a terrible pilot and his brothers hated serving with him because they thought he'd get them killed. This is old news.

>>70944299
>visiting Russia doesn't count as "supporting"
Expressly supporting the USSR and defending food lines does. Reality bites.

>He's never been anti-war - just anti-unnecessary intervention.
He seels himself as anti-war. His supporters claim he's anti-war. Somebody's obviously lying

>But also, would you then prefer for US troops to be deployed instead?
False dichotomy. The answer is neither.

>He's never been pro-gun and has always been an advocate of common sense gun laws.
Yes, because assault weapon bans and magazine restrictions are "common sense"- if you can't work or explain how a firearm works to save your life.

>Not true. Check his fucking wiki page.
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/bernie-sanders-vermont-119927
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/bernie-sanders-the-bum-who-wants-your-money/
http://spectator.org/blog/65498/bernie-sanders-didnt-make-paycheck-until-he-turned-40
K.

>Seriously, all of your points can be easily refuted if you look into the context behind Bernie's positions.
Context, of course, you can't reference or explain in detail. As usual.
>>
>>70940358
Lol, literally just doubling financial aid would make college/uni free; and it'd still be a relatively miniscule amount for our budget at around 120 billion a year total instead of 60;

Basically increasing education from 2% to 4% of our budget.

But idiots will disagree.
>muh tax dollurs
>>
>>70945036
Simple google search.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jan/17/hillary-clinton/fact-checking-gun-manufacturer-liability-bernie/

Sorry, I know you're trying to listen and believe.
>>
File: nige.jpg (34 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
34 KB, 620x310
>>70938653
I see you whitey.
>>
>>70939579
Illegal Mexicans you fucking loser.

A reporter who misquoted him on purpose to sell a story.

Rosie is a piece of shit who cares.

Megyn Kelly instigated that whole affair.
>>
>>70945774
>Basically increasing education from 2% to 4% of our budget.

Because US public education isn't the most terrible and most funded educational system in existence already, despite being the lowest quality form of education in the US.

More money and more government oversight over more years of education? What could go wrong?
>>
>>70942104
We're arguing over whether Bernie wants to raise taxes, so where should we look? Bernie's website, which will obviously fucking tell us what he wants to do, or a right wing biased news source by autists, for autists? fucking autist
>>
>>70945150
Doesn't want to but he has. Making promises about making our military "super duper awesome and strong" isn't the same as respecting vets
>>70945399
So you do think it's alright for someone to openly mock vets like that?
>>
>>70938653
They are the worst candidates for their respective parties. The list from best to worst goes as the follows:

John Kasich
Ted Cruz
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders

I don't think I can vote for any one of them
>>
>>70939579
What is wrong with describing Rosie O'Donnell accurately?
>>
>>70945282
Our national prestige is much higher than it was when Bush was in office, same as our GDP.
>>
>>70946032
He's fixing VA issues which is a godsend for me mate
I don't give a shit if he said some shitty remark about POW's he's actually helping us while you're just botching about your feelings
>>
>>70944124
>le artificial wage floor is bad
Do you really think anybody should put in 40 hours a week and make less than 20k a year? Could you stay alive with 20k?
>b-but muh superior american healthcare!
Australia ranked above US in healthcare by World Health Organization. American doesn't even spend less on healthcare either, we're ranked first in spending per capita in the world.

Stay mad.
>>
File: 1776 GET.png (253 KB, 1351x935) Image search: [Google]
1776 GET.png
253 KB, 1351x935
>>70942063
Anon got 1776, Kek wills it. It shall be! DEUS VULT!
>>
>>70943334

Drop the holier than thou bullshit. The fact of the matter is free shit doesn't work. We have 20 million college students give or take, and 67% of our highschool grads go on to school. You know what's happening? College degrees are becoming more and more worthless, and at the same time blue collar jobs are seeing massive unemployment. The vast majority of us will see no benefit from "free" college because we either have our degrees or didn't go to college. The same applies to healthcare, healthy people will be paying for sickly people at no benefit to themselves.

You know what a great example of a single payer system is? A farm. I raise and show cattle, and I act as the single payer. I have currently 27 cows and a clean up bull in my breeding program, their entire life is paid for by the money earned through the sale (for show or slaughter) of their offspring. They get a good life at the expense of the others. Sure every cow/calf/steer I have gets "paid" the same in terms of feed and hay, but only the ones doing the work (becoming steak) have to put in for it.

Now that's how farm life goes, but for people it's different, it only works for my cattle because every spring I go out an castrate all the bull calves to stop any breeding before sending them off to work, and if their is a nice replacement calf in the lot I have to remove a breeder from the program to make space. There is no population control to stop people from producing more than the system can handle, and short of slavery there is no way to force people into the working class. If you want to see humans become nothing more than cattle for the elites to manage, that's fine, but I will do everything in my power to stop that.
>>
>>70942845
haha mfw Trump supporters are so tarded they can't even do their only job of sucking Trump's dick
>>
>>70946366
He isn't fixing anything yet, and other candidates have promised to fix the VA as well. I agree that the VA is a mess and is an imperative issue
>>
>>70944331
rand paul 20 to 1 wew
>>
>>70944982
Obama has made us more of a laughing stock with the rest of the world that George W ever did.

Seriously Obama has actually destroyed our standing with the rest of the world. Nobody respects us.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.