[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW hate Jews How do I start liking Jews, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Feels_batman.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
Feels_batman.png
139 KB, 917x871
>TFW hate Jews
How do I start liking Jews, /pol/?
>>
>>70938573

Remember they daily bomb arabs.
>>
>>70938660
This. Jews are useful for killing mudshits but muzzies and jews, both are bad news
>>
>>70938573
Don't. They are scum that needs to be removed from our society if we want to progress both morally and spiritually (the only true form of human progress).
>>
Why do you hate jews? Real talk, I have never meet a rude jew IRL, maybe some /pol/ videos made me angry, but i've seen videos with annoying white-trash people aswell.
>>
>>70938573
you can't

but you can like them more than muslims
>>
watch feynman lectures and seinfeld
>>
File: ratjew_squirrelwhite.jpg (44 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
ratjew_squirrelwhite.jpg
44 KB, 640x427
>>70938749
They are the living embodiment of the 'snake in the grass' adage.

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH8y5K6V9Eg
>>
File: 1459317249863.png (309 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
1459317249863.png
309 KB, 620x700
>>70938573
Understand that they are people too and, but the frumme Yuden are superior to all other people as a collective , this Im sure of and I still dislike them.
>>
>>70938573
Don't. The jews won't ever like you.
>>
Just go to your local synagogue goy, we'll culturally enrich you ;^)
>>
>>70938749
the thing is... the jews are always the bad guys who are against us BUT we created the internet with them, flew to the moon... to the deepest points in the ocean and lived all in peace together.
sure there are these thing like aspartam chemtrails etc BUT.. moslems on the other hand try to kill your wife and children and fuck everything up..

I'm natsoc etc i know all the stuff Rothschild etc but im the reality without conspiracy muslims are the real enemy..
I couldn't care less if one company fucks the other over and such stuff but if my sister or mother can't go out when it's dark after like 2 years of refugees while you could sleep on a park bench the last 70 yeara without even someone stealing your money..

I and everyone should clearly see who is the real fucking enemy..
>>
You could try killing them with joy in mind.
>>
>>70939408
Tell me who is the enemy here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zvXwQOHAQ8
>>
Well they are only trying to weaken their enemies, if we would be smart we would do this too.
>>
File: moderate_muslim.webm (3 MB, 636x356) Image search: [Google]
moderate_muslim.webm
3 MB, 636x356
>>70939599
i see some weak jews and some fucking muslims.
i would say both.

look at this moderate muslim cheering for their liberators.
>>
>>70939408
Reported to German police you fucking nazi.
>>
>>70940960
ok. you do know that "emotions" are not a thing the police cares about, right?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.