[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opposite Day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 750x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 750x908
Can someone explain to me why an Indian recruiter from India is contacting me for an IT job in North Carolina?

Did they run out of code monkeys in Mumbai or something?
>>
>>70937606

Well now that they've driving labor cost down to 8.50 an hour they are ready for you to return, anon.
>>
>Bill Gates
It's not like there is no white programmers.
>>
I don't know. Every job offer I get has turned out to be a scam where I have to spend thousands on classes to be in the pool to get a non existent job.
>>
>>70937606
Maybe even in the HR jobs are outsourced to India and mostly done online.
>>
>>70937848
fuck what a time to be a programmer.
>>
>>70937606
Developer here. I get e-mails from Pajeet recruiters almost every day. Googling always leads back to some really shady shit. Just delete all pooinloo names OP
>>
I just quit a job in IT recruiting. It's because not even white kids want to call and bug people about working short term contracts for Dell or Cisco for bad pas so they outsource even the recruiting part of the job to Pajeet.
>>
>>70937951
i mean pretty much all my IT classmates are indian. even in canada.
>>
>>70937848
>First they came for the QA testers, but I was in HR so I said nothing
>Then they came for the developers, but I was in HR so I said nothing
>...
>Finally they came for me in HR, but there was no one left to say anything.
>>
they need an American to design a toilet for them
>>
>>70938106
LOL, by the way Indian government and Indian companies are lobying in USA, I think all jobs will be India save freelancers and US government workers.
>>
>>70938106
The best kind of justice. HR should've been outsourced before anyone else. Such a boondoggle that could be replaced with computer to find the best applicant, and independent ombudsmen to sort out worker disputes.
Most HR departments have to do the accounting too to justify their own existence.
>>
>>70938285
How's it feel knowing you make 1/8 what I do for the same work?

Fucking pajeets.
>>
>>70938540
Too bad, I don't work. It doesn't feel bad tbqh, the cost of living is the lowest in India.
>>
>>70938540
And I will be going to Germany soon for graduate school. So, that's that.
>>
>>70938791
Why don't you go back to eating your own shit pajeet?
>>
>>70939517
Why don't you shut your stupid mouth? You don't deserve to talk here you asshole.
>>
>>70939595
>Doesn't work
>Eats with shit encrusted hands
>Thinks you require merit to post on an indian coprophilia board

wew lad
>>
>>70939818
Fuck off you british bastard.
>>
>>70938285
good luck keeping those jobs after you shitskins poo everywhere except the loo
>>
>>70940815
What a scathing rebuttal, it almost burned as hot as one of your E. Coli riddled shits
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.