[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU THERE Bitching about being underemployed, working shit retail.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 370x278
YOU THERE

Bitching about being underemployed, working shit retail.

Give me ONE GOOD REASON you're not following your parents' trade.

>waah, nepotism helps everyone but me

Shut the fuck up. By ignoring the skills and connections they've built you're literally demoting yourself to immigrant tier.

For every generation of humankind before your grandparents, this was the NORMAL THING TO DO.

And guess what? Because of feminism forcing your mom to work instead of raise you right you now have TWO jobs to choose from.
>>
But I am, he was a wealth investor and I'm currently a hedge fund manager
>>
File: 1460165304962.jpg (40 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1460165304962.jpg
40 KB, 500x525
>>70937568
I feel like ag is the last bastion of family business. I am getting ready to take over my old man's greenhouse operation. His dad moved to the CA central coast from Netherlands 60 years ago to start the business.

Mostly flowering crops but we do veggies in summer.
>>
>>70937568

My parents had shitty jobs.
>>
>>70937568
*resist arrest*
>>
i did. my dad is an engineer & drafter. he taught me drafting.

now we work together on projects. i love my dad, hes a great guy.
>>
>resists
>>
>>70937568
>Go to Jail
>>
I'm not becoming a police officer, especially as a white guy. There's a big target painted on the backs of law enforcement by leftist ultracucks. I'm not going to get shot to death by some nog before I hit 40.
>>
>>70937568
People who complain about being under employed will never rise. Being able to work is a privilege. There are people with terminal cancer, or dark colored skin. Maybe you should be more grateful you ignorant fuck. Red pill yourself.
>>
>>70937568
single mother white trash family with no job, couldn't follow parent's trade. got lucky enough to stick in one job and move up the ladder.
Would like more jobs though as it would be difficult to get my future kids into my trade. Maybe not if I'm higher up the ladder by then.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 540x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 540x281
My dad tells me I shouldn't be a doctor
He's an OBG/YN in Baton Rouge
He says directing ghetto black chicks through birth is one of the most stressful things imaginable
I don't know what I should be
It's my first year in college and Im leaning for pharmacy
>>
I am though. My Dad was an AF pilot for 20 years and is currently an airline pilot. I'm getting my commercial license now and will go into the AF once I graduate college.
>>
>>70939165
Ob / gyn?
Shit
>>
>>70937568
Yes, I want to work on a production line for the rest of my life
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.