[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is for the women who don’t give a fuck. The women who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
This is for the women who don’t give a fuck.

The women who are first to get naked, howl at the moon and jump into the sea.

The women who drink too much whisky, stay up too late and have sex like they mean it.

The women who know they aren’t sluts because they enjoy sex, but human beings with a healthy sexual appetite.

The women who will ask you for what they need in bed.

This is for the women who seek relentless joy; the ones who know how to laugh with their whole souls.

The women who speak to strangers because they have no fear in their hearts.

The ones who wear “night make up” in the morning or don’t own mascara.

The women who know their worth, who plant their feet and roar in their brilliance.

The women who aren’t afraid to tell a man to get the fuck out of her heart if he doesn’t honour her heart.
>>
This is for the women who rock combat boots with frilly skirts.

The women who swear like truck drivers.

The women who hold the people who harass or wrong them with fierce accountability.

The women who flip gender norms and false limitations the bird and live to run successful companies giving “the man” a run for his name.

The ones who don’t find their success a compliment just because they have a vagina.

Women like Gloria Steinem who, when she was told, “We want a writer, not a woman. Go home,” kept writing anyway.

This is for the women who drink coffee at midnight and wine in the morning, and dare you to question it.

For the women who open doors for men and are confident enough to have doors opened for them.

Who use “no” to be in service for themselves.

Who don’t give a damn about pleasing the world, and do sweetly as they wish.

For the superheroes—the single moms who work three jobs to make it. I salute your resilient, cape-flapping, ambitious selves.

This is for the women who throw down what they love, and don’t waste time following society’s pressures to exist behind a white picket fence.

The women who create wildly, unbalanced, ferociously and in a blur at times.

The women who know how to be busy and know how to plant their feet in the earth and get grounded.

These are the women I want around me.

Words by: Janne Robinson
>>
>>70937506
>>70937528
Is she a tranny?
>>
File: strong-independent-woman-aisle.jpg (40 KB, 700x404) Image search: [Google]
strong-independent-woman-aisle.jpg
40 KB, 700x404
>>70937506
>>70937528
>>
>>70937506
>howl at the moon
In theory I'm with you, Anon, but a woman that howls at the moon is out of her fucking mind.
>>
>>70937627
No, she is our $500
>>
This is for women who drop more acid than I do shotgun beers and dance naked all night to rap videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRZpNfC-l54
>>
>>70937690
10/10
>>
>>70937506
Whoa is that shooped? Didn't know Frieda had such a hot bod
>>
>>70937528
>>70937506
Tl;dr
>>
>>70937506
>>70937528
That's nice, which hallmark card is that from?
>>
>>70938782
"you go gurl"
>>
This is for the women who have Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
>>70937528
Thx m80 would cum again
>>
>>70939006
Yeah. Sounds great until you have to live with one. Source: Ex girlfriend

They are insecure black holes of negativity that destroy everything and everyone around them.
>>
>>70938519
That's her photo from when she was on the Wheaties box.
>>
>>70939209
My last ex was bipolar, which is different but similarly harmful, and it was a nightmare. Women with these personality types who do thing like what the OP listed can seem incredibly fun and interesting at a glance, but in the end everything they touch always turns to shit.
>>
sexy unibrow
>>
>>70937506

>whores
>>
File: I shaved my mustache you idiot.jpg (17 KB, 340x318) Image search: [Google]
I shaved my mustache you idiot.jpg
17 KB, 340x318
>>70937506

Fun fact: Frieda Kahlo was fucking Trostky before he got an ice pick to the eye in Mexico City.
>>
>>70939776
exactly. Mine was diagnosed bipolar too, and at face value, was an awesome girl. Combat boots, whiskey, always down for a party or a fight, loved to travel and adventure, artistic, cursed like a sailor, would smoke cigarettes until the wee hours with me, all that stuff. What you miss from a distance, is the spending days at a time drunk in bed, the self sabotage, the emotional hot/cold, the cheating, the self loathing, the crippling insecurity that all that "badass shit" and "roaring" is really a mask for. Its a fucking miserable way to live, and its draining to be around.
>>
>>70939776
>>70940603
>tfw my ma is legitimately bipoler and non of the romanticism, genuine laughter from seeing her children cry
>takes meds and she becomes the most red pilled person that understands more shit then I care to believe.

I don't know what the fuck I am, but I'm sure as hell not healthy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.