[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau introduced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-14-11-40-27.png (406 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-14-11-40-27.png
406 KB, 720x1280
>The government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau introduced legislation on Thursday to legalize physician-assisted suicide for Canadians with serious medical conditions.

Does liberalism count as a serious medical condition? And can concerned citizens initiate this assisted suicide?

This can be a game changer to make canada great again
>>
i have mixed feelings about this

what demographic do yall think would off themselves the most?
>>
>>70937235

The really old who are also really sick. So honestly, no loss at all.
>>
so what would a good counter-argument to this be?
>>
>>70937235

It's not a case of "Hey doc I feel suicidal can you kill me please."

It's a case of "Hey I have severe disabilities that make my life a constant torment plz kill me plz put me out of my misery."

desu it's something I agree with 100% and the fact it's not commonly legal is retarded.
>>
File: 1460554181282.jpg (309 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
1460554181282.jpg
309 KB, 600x684
Literally the first non-retarded thing he's done.
>>
>>70937139
Make Canada Oregon of the 1990s.
>>
>>70937139
Because the supreme court is forcing them to. The conservatives would have been forced to do the same if reelected. You can thank the Quebec government for winning their law suit agaist the federal gov.
>>
>>70937139
So, suicidal and mentally ill/physically handicapped people will die. Not a problem desu.
>>
>>70937139
>SK politician chick doesn't want psych conditions to be reason for assisted suicide because her husband killed himself due to psych issues

When I read about this in the local news it came off as "I had a rough time when my hubby offed himself so nobody is allowed to ask about killing themselves if their problems aren't purely physical"
>>
>>70937615
Ahh, silly me for thinking he might not be full blown retarded. Even for a split second. >>70937441
>>
>>70937139
With all these boomer fucks about to retire and take all the pension, this is a good thing
>>
>be me
>feel discontent for the world
>like really don't want to see humanity swallow itself
>maybe would apply for assisted suicide
>doing so would make people flip out
>they would pump me full of chemicals to make me feel "better"
>Only doing it to make themselves feel better, and would 'kill' or supress a thinking being.
>forced to hide out in a land of unaccepting shitcunts that literally make me feel this way all day long
>they think I'm toxic
For some reason, this makes me happy.
>>
does this mean autistic people will be euthanized?
>>
>>70937411
it's meaningless for the most part, even in Canada most hospitals are run by the Papacy which revels in misery, it's like legalized abortion in a far right Christian state, either the doctors who perform it get murdered by fanatical papists or the patient is forced to lok elsewhere for service. Also the requirements are contradictory, the patient must be of sound mind yet on their death bed with a degenerate disease with no hope of cure. Trudeau is of course a Papist himself, its like his dude, weed! Uh yeah, about that...the Pope said no.
>>
Dude kill yourself lmao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.