[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20 YEARS HARD LABOR Why isn't Australia doing anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
>20 YEARS HARD LABOR

Why isn't Australia doing anything to save her?
>>
>>70936308

Because she's an annoying entitled cunt
>>
I'll give her some hard labor iykwim
>>
>>70936308
How can you not source your post OP?

Are you that new?
>>
Bc fuck her that's why
>>
>>70936308

What did she do?
>>
File: 1459435900526.jpg (79 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1459435900526.jpg
79 KB, 345x343
Aware me, oh great wizards.
>>
>>70936308
>go to another country
>abduct children because "muh social justice"
>expect Australia to bail them out

Nah... cunts like her are better off rotting with diversity and people of color.
>>
>>70936308
Oh please maple brother post a source. I want my sides to exit the solar system.
>>
>>70936308
kek

she deserves it. fuck kidnappers
>>
>>70936308
salsa guise
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/04/12/mother-60-minutes-crew-charged-lebanon
>>
>>70936395
as-salāmu alaykum, kajeet. :^)
>>
she brought it upon herself
anyone who disagrees is just pulling the ol' dindunuffin excuse

fuck this woman
>>
>>70936561

Wait so she did what the English did to Abbos when they invaded Australia?

Even the rest of your post describes modern day Aussies
>>
>>70936950
Key difference:

The rest of us, nor our representative government, agreed to this.

Bitch decided to do this without our approval, she can take the brunt of the consequences herself.
>>
>>70936308
Burn the oil, life of toil
>>
>>70936308
Burn the coal pay the yadda yadda.

Seriously, the oldest kid is six years old. For fuck's sake, how long have women known that islamic men regularly pull this crap? I shit you not, I grew up with a halfblood in my class because of this exact same stupidity. His mother was a teacher. An ugly blond woman with an Arab last name. I recall owning her during that "guess the person" game. Guessed the person was herself when she didn't want to answer the question whether it was an old person or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 420x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 420x260
>>70936639

>she's a race mixer
>she married a mudslime and brought it into the Anglosphere.

Let her rot. Hard labor isn't enough.
>>
>>70936308
Ehhh ugh.
Lebanon please?
>>
>>70937257
>Guessed the person was herself when she didn't want to answer the question whether it was an old person or not.

mighty kek
>>
>>70936308

any woman who gets involved with a Muslim man with ties to a Middle Eastern nation and has children with him deserves what they get.

was she totally ignorant of how this always seems to play out?

man and woman have kids. man and woman break up/divorce. man takes kids to Middle Eastern nation. man is completely in charge and woman never sees kids again.

it's like men who get involved with Israeli women:

goy man and jewess get married. goy man and jewess divorce. jewess invites man to Israel to "visit for kids' birthday." goy man gets thrown in jail for "alimony," never to return.

are people really this fucking ignorant???
>>
Is this story big outside australia?
>>
>>70937905

i haven't heard of it here in the rightside-up world.
>>
File: 1451647876378.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1451647876378.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
>Father is legally with his children in Lebanon
>Mother decides to take the kids back
>Decides to do it in an illegal way, with the help of Sixty Minutes team, make an elaborate kidnapping plan
>Sixty Minutes team decides to help her, probably motivated by another sob story that they can milk for profit and awards
>Botch the kidnapping, the people they hired to do it ended up assaulting the grandmother
>All get charged, Sixty Minutes team is arrested as accomplices in the attempted kidnapping
>b-but muh operating as a free media position!

Sixty Minutes team deserve the prison time for being so fucking retarded.
I hope they get life.
>>
File: 1456934409125.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456934409125.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>70936308
>this bitch thought it was okay to rock up to another country and LITERALLY HIRE MEN TO KIDNAP CHILDREN ON THE STREET AND BUNGLE THEM INTO A BLACK VAN Jesus fuck progressivism is a disease of the mind
>>
>>70937257
>islamic men
He was Chirstian and she lied about him being an islamic wife beater.
>>
>>70936308
/pol/ was so disappointed when they found out she wasn't the reporter who abandoned the scooter hero.
>>
>>70938293
This. He wasn't a muslim. Although it is the Middle East, women have literally zero social influence/power in Lebanon.
>>
>>70938197
>with the help of Sixty Minutes team,

why would they be stupid enough to actually help her ?
>>
>>70936308
>hard labor

2015?
>>
>>70938293
Middle Eastern men, my mistake. Sometimes it's easy to forget the Lebanon used to be not-entirely-shit at one point, and still is in some places.
>>
Let them all rot in prison. The crime was very serious.
>>
>>70937250
Underrated rhyme
>>
>>70939054
They wanted to make themselves the story. It's pure opportunism, and an effort to make 'hard' news. Where journalists make a difference.

Now they can pay the price for their arrogance.
>>
She is going to look like the oldest woman alive after digging in all those holes.

Diggers gonna dig.
>>
File: gjyY91qz4rgp.jpg (105 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
gjyY91qz4rgp.jpg
105 KB, 500x660
>>70942097
>They wanted to make themselves the story

some motherfuckers always wanna ice skate uphill
>>
>>70936308
Pretty sure if someone attempts to kidnap your kids you are allowed to use lethal force in most countries, they should be thankful they are alive. Even with the mother there, this is some heat of the moment stuff.
>>
Off topic, but what's that 4chan banner gif of the dancing men in suits and white masks from?
>>
>>70937257

>how long have women known that islamic men regularly pull this crap?

Pull what crap? He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70937257
Is this the same woman who got culturally enriched in Sweden or wherever? Didn't an Aussie 60 minutes crew get enriched by muslims?
>>
>>70942514
I guess they want to sandpill their children in 3rd word countries.
>>
>>70936308
She deserves every second of it.
>>
>>70936308
I hope they throw the book at everyone involved
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.