[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN WILL SHITLORDS LEARN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: whenwillshitlordslearn.jpg (70 KB, 670x548) Image search: [Google]
whenwillshitlordslearn.jpg
70 KB, 670x548
>>
File: shitlords2.jpg (271 KB, 685x792) Image search: [Google]
shitlords2.jpg
271 KB, 685x792
>>70936156
>>
>They're not mentally ill ! Psychologists and researchers like Goldstein and Goldberg say so.
>>
>>70936188
Those aren't bracers.
That's very clearly someone painting their own skin.

If you wear makeup on your face, you're not wearing a mask.
If you paint your body, you're not wearing clothes.
>>
Who cares, I don't
It's kinda funny tho
This jack with a box is expecting everyone to listen to Xer problems and sympathize. Talk about being cucked
> Is this the future?
Mandatory gender education at their discretion.
What a disease
>>
Liberals on Creationists
> LOL! Way to ignore scientific evidence! Sorry, but science doesn't end where your feelings begin!
Liberals on trannies
> WHOA! Just because the 23rd chromosome pair determined your gender at birth it doesn't mean you were born to be that gender! It's all about what gender you FEEL you were born to be.
>>
>>70936188
not reading that shit but

>that fucking cathedral in the back

makes me sad tbqh
>>
>>70936188
Why do these retards always bring up mac donalds?
They should introduce forced factory service like some nations have forced military service. At least then these idiots would have a clue what they are supposedly fighting for.
>>
>>70936156
He just want the D.
>>
File: 1452292174081.png (7 KB, 531x298) Image search: [Google]
1452292174081.png
7 KB, 531x298
>>70936791
because they're always fat.
>>
>>70936978
That guy isn't that fat.
I would say its more likely they are so sheltered that they seriously believe that's what lower class people do for work.
These are the same people who say to buy meat so animals aren't killed.
It's funny really that they push communism so hard considering they would be the first to be murdered in a revolution.
>>
>>70936188
>people have a duty to educate themselves about a controversial field that affects >2% of the population

I hope this person knows all about midget struggles and related terminology. Or albinos or any other exceedingly small minority group that impacts the population
>>
>>70936188
He's not going to lose, huh? A quick consultation of the internet shows that 3 out of every thousand people is transgendered. If he expects the rest of the population to kowtow to something that is so at odds with their own biological urges just to satisfy some small minority, he is going to be sorely disappointed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.