[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supporters just want a strong daddy to tell them not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Trump supporters just want a strong daddy to tell them not to worry their pretty little heads about anything.

>"Got your hat champ?"

>"yeah. Daddy are you gonna make america great again?"

>"sure thing kiddo"

>"and you're gonna end political correctness too, right daddy?"

>'"that's right"

>"and you're gonna get rid of the im-a-gwents to right dad?"

>"that's right chief"

>"and your gonna fix the conomie too?"

>"that too"

>"and dad"

>"yes sweetie"

>"you're gonna stop tewowism?"

>"yes sweetie"

>"Daddy"

>"yes"

>"how are you gonna do it all"

>"shh shh shh, that's enough talk. Now suck daddy's cock"

I hope he fucking wins just to see how sad they'll all be when they realize he's just a demagogue who told them what they wanted to hear so he can line his own pockets.

Fucking retards
>>
butthole!
>>
>>70935987

why are you unemployed, anon?
>>
File: jim_lahey.jpg (143 KB, 1094x996) Image search: [Google]
jim_lahey.jpg
143 KB, 1094x996
>>70935987
Bernie supporters just want a strong daddy to tell them not to worry their pretty little heads about anything.

>"Got your hat champ?"

>"yeah. Daddy are you gonna make america great again?"

>"sure thing kiddo"

>"and you're gonna end political correctness too, right daddy?"

>'"that's right"

>"and you're gonna get rid of the im-a-gwents to right dad?"

>"that's right chief"

>"and your gonna fix the conomie too?"

>"that too"

>"and dad"

>"yes sweetie"

>"you're gonna stop tewowism?"

>"yes sweetie"

>"Daddy"

>"yes"

>"how are you gonna do it all"

>"shh shh shh, that's enough talk. Now suck daddy's cock"

I hope he fucking wins just to see how sad they'll all be when they realize he's just a demagogue who told them what they wanted to hear so he can line his own pockets.

Fucking retards
>>
Yep pretty much this I can't support Trump after the flipflops and seeing him fall back to second place. Good thing I haven't voted yet because I will cast it for Cruz here in California.
>>
Haha wow I'm new here guis XD I can tel dis place fits my epic memer humour just watch out for my randumb humour XD and add me @kawaiipol123 :p
>>
>>70935987
Agreed OP I'm voting for Kasich here in NY
>>
File: 1448666349224.png (214 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448666349224.png
214 KB, 480x480
>>70935987
t. Berniefag
>>
>>70936077

I don't know should I just get a job or have all the jobs been shipped to China and Mexico?

What does Daddy say, I can't remember?
>>
>>70936178
Yeah, both supporters are retarded.
>>
>>70936178

Oh wow, how'd you do that?

You really can't stump this guy. It's like fucking magic.

How the hell are the democrats going to be able to win against somebody who has absolutely no political experience whatsoever?

Especially Hillary who's basically a republican?

Shit, I guess we'll find when he inevitably wins.
>>
>>70936297
Yup pretty much this. I already voted for Trump in Wisconsin but it was a mistake and I support Cruz now after Trump's flipflops.
>>
>>70937064

Dude, come on. Nobody's actually voting for Cruz. I know he probably put you up to this, but he's too goddamned creepy and weird.

They'll be a brokered convention and fucking paul ryan or Mccain will probably get the nomination, maybe even romney or some shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.