[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right wing=Religious islam >Both hate freedom >Both want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0918.jpg (72 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
72 KB, 333x293
Right wing=Religious islam
>Both hate freedom
>Both want religious and stupid laws to limit what people can and cant do
>Both want a rigid society where people have to follow stupid idiotic beliefs that are not challenged no matter how unscientific or dumb
>Both hate anything deviant
>Both love tradition because muh feelings/makes me feel good

Right wingers literally want their own version of sharia law, why is this allowed?
>>
dumb greekposter
>>
>>70935210
Pay denbts you retard. I bet you're Antifa
>>
>>70935344
I am anti islam thus i am anti right wing and anti religious
>>
>>70935415
*TIPS*
>>
>>70935210
greeks = niggers

lazy
no job
doesn't pay debts
>>
>>70935305
Am i wrong ;^)?
>>
Give me your address so I can rape the left out of you.
>>
>>70935485
This
Get a job Costa
>>
>>70937136
sorry, intelligent people dont regress back to the stone age beliefs like religion ;^)

You are all just as bad as the mulsims you pretend to hate
>>
>>70935210
Europe in 1516 was freer than any majority Mohammadean state in the world in 2016. We on the right want both freedom, and also the foundations of freedom (cultural, legal, demographic). Freedom is a complex concept. You are surely already aware that your freedom to punch me isn't compatible with my freedom to live a life free of violence. Your freedom to pursue your political ends via armed insurrection isn't compatible with my freedom to vote on the laws I will live under.

There are other freedoms like that too. Our freedoms depend on a certain degree of self-abnegation and public-spiritedness.... so you freedom to raise your children as depraved hedonists is not, in the long run, compatible with any of my freedoms. Our freedoms depend on our being intelligent voters... so your freedom to raise your children as ignorant bolsheviks, as post-colonialist hate-mongers, as liberal creationists is not, in the long run, compatible with any of my freedoms. Our freedoms depend on a population with a certain mix of population traits - high IQ, not impulsive, slow to violence, not at all clannish, valuing education but not pointless erudition, a specific mix of HEXACO traits - and in the long run the freedom of immigrants who lack these traits to flow into our country, or existing minorities who lack these traits to expand out of control, simply isn't compatible with our freedoms.

Kepler's laws were deviant in one sense. Stretching out your earlobes until you can use them as handcuffs is deviant in another sense. If you think that an eccentric, trailblazing scientist and a slavish follower of conformist subcultural fads share any virtues or any vice, then I don't expect you will see the wisdom of the Right in the next 12 months. But we might still see you in the next five to ten years.
>>
>>70935210
Fuck off antifa
>>
>>70939074
Let's not pretend le societal "norm" hasnt lead to the discrimination and ostrasization of innocent minorities just because of muh conservative idiotic norms, especially in the past.

You need to find some better "freedom" if you are gonna use the norm as le tool to justify close minded behaviour
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.