[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another step in the wrong direction, white women will start dancing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: dance permit freedom.png (748 KB, 646x646) Image search: [Google]
dance permit freedom.png
748 KB, 646x646
Another step in the wrong direction, white women will start dancing where ever they feel like without any kind of notification to our police.
This will only cause the poor immigrants to violently attack women and men out of the reach from police.

A dark day in Swedish history.
>>
>>70934616
Did you need a permit to work in the 'dance industry' or was the law made by a Disney villain?
>>
File: ,.png (6 KB, 631x82) Image search: [Google]
,.png
6 KB, 631x82
>>70934891
It was the facility that was required to get dance permit before dancing was allowed to occur in it.

If police saw dancing in a facility and noticed there was no permit, fines could have been given out to the owner.
>>
>>70934616

As I finish reading "A dark day in Swedish history." part I hear rhunder and it starts to rain XD
>>
>>70934616
>A dark day in Swedish history.
Sweden is getting pretty dark if you know what I mean
>>
>>70934616
I find it funny that there was such a law in the first place. "Western" countries are first to create retarded laws and then abolish them.
>>
Do you really dance so much you need to make laws like this?
>>
File: Look-at-me-Sweden.jpg (56 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Look-at-me-Sweden.jpg
56 KB, 620x350
>>70935501
>>
>>70935228
xxDDDDD
>>
You know what to do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFBwY4a7Tys
>>
>>70934616
But dancing is haram, sharia does not allow it!
>>
A mudslime shithole in Europe would be better than this, Sweden. Just lie down and let your joke of a country fall apart.
>>
File: 1455778562582.webm (3 MB, 264x472) Image search: [Google]
1455778562582.webm
3 MB, 264x472
>>70936358
Yes, webm related
>>
>>70934616

Good...if another cologne happened then it will help the brexit spirit

take one for the team sweden!
>>
>>70936358

It was set into action in the 1930's because teenagers held dance parties at the weekends which adults considered sinful and degenerate.
>>
>>70934616
Where's your dancing license, Sven?
>>
>>70934616
plays "sandstorm" mp3
>>
>>70937384
Ugh...
>>
>>70934616
Sven Bacon saves the day
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.