[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they heroes /pol ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11
File: popo.jpg (112 KB, 1256x835) Image search: [Google]
popo.jpg
112 KB, 1256x835
Are they heroes /pol ?
>>
>>70933691

they're welfare leeches who take joy in pulling the trigger on their neighbors
>>
Police? In Denmark they are pretty based.
>>
>>70933791
Found the nigger.
>>
>>70933691
Sometimes heroes, sometimes tyrants, Most of the time they are just trying to do their job and get home safe.
>>
>>70933691
No, they're just law enforcers.

>>70933791
nigger
>>
>>70933791
Nigger calling others "welfare leech"

Lovin
Every
Laff
>>
File: 1452096480907.jpg (65 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
1452096480907.jpg
65 KB, 480x364
>>70933868
>>70933938

Yummy yummy State please enforce morality and micromanage our lives please
>>
Depends where u live.
>>
File: policewoman.jpg (69 KB, 468x758) Image search: [Google]
policewoman.jpg
69 KB, 468x758
>>70933691
>female cops

The worst to get pulled over by
>>
Urban cops have too many politically correct lesbians running things. Rural cops have too many cowboys being creative with civil rights to make sure the ends justify the means.

Pick your poison.
>>
>>70933691

Only after they've done something heroic. Blanket respect is one of the most sickening parts of the post 9/11 American world. Every service member, policeman, and government agent is a "hero".

Hero status is earned, just like respect

t. former "hero", aka veteran
>>
>>70933868
>>70933980
Im starting to hate cops shitposting
>>
90% 8 hour, do job like anyone else, probably don't enjoy riding around with vomit and shit in the backseat, dealing with morons all day
5% psychopaths
2% bullied kids with power trip
1% enjoy beating nigs and seeing women succumb to them
>>
>>70933691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4xK52LXfxo
they're a necessary evil needed to keep niggers in check
>>
>>70933691
cop here, posting from my phone, night shift atm

ama
>>
>>70933691
Depends on their actions, same as anyone. Individuals should be judged by individual actions, joining a group that has potential for heroics does not make one a hero. In the same way all police should not be called dirty because there happen to be corrupt cops
>>
>>70934050

I got pulled over by a lady cop and she let me off. She spent forever at her cop computer trying to pull up my insurance details.

Got home and found out I had let my insurance fall off lel
>>
>>70934050
You could do worse than Lucy Liu. Heroes is strong word, and a status that one has to earn but I do respect the police. It's not aa job that I envy, where your day to day life is filled with conflict and having to deal with the scum of the earth.
>>
>>70934050

They're always bitches aren't they?
>>
They're highly paid here. $90k plus benefits.
>>
>>70934205
do you and the rest of the cops have any plans to stop selling weed and ice to people yet?
>>
>>70933691
Depends on what they've done. Just because someone wheres a uniform doesn't automatically make them a hero. And you don't need to where a uniform to be a hero either.
>>
>>70934162
and the rest 2%? Real human bans?
>>
>>70934162
>>70934317
beans* I mean
>>
>>70933691
the white one is
>>
>>70934205
Are kangaroo gangs a big problem? I heard they beat up people and steal shit that they store in their belly pocket then pretend it's a baby kangaroo.
>>
The men are. Never seen an effective female cop
>>
>>70933691
They are not heroes simply for having the occupation that they do. Heroism is earned. They better start personally saving orphans from burning buildings is they want that title.

Same with the military.
>>
>>70934277
isn't that like $50k in real money
>>
Retired Chicago cop here.
I never heroed for any fucking one
>>
>>70933791
it's niggers, not neighbors.
>>
>>70933691
Ours are chill but they don't have to deal with what yours do daily.
You can't blame them if they react heavy handed in situations where losing their lives is a very real possibility.
Recruitment and training could be better from what I've learned but again, that's not the fault of the individual.
>>
>>70934306
>do you and the rest of the cops have any plans to stop selling weed and ice to people yet?
literally never done it, i've let off kids who had a tiny bit of pot on them but that's it. would never sell ice, horrible drug

>>70934386
yeah m8, we have to get the military to do airstrikes, but we can only do it after we get a killstreak of 9 orphans in a row
>>
Cops are always the heroes. Niggers are always the villains.
>>
File: Antifa-Fist-2.jpg (107 KB, 1559x1129) Image search: [Google]
Antifa-Fist-2.jpg
107 KB, 1559x1129
Question all authority
>>
>>70934493
>Recruitment and training could be better from what I've learned
You can thank quotas for that shit.
>>
>>70933791
FPWP

Fuck off nigger
>>
My best friend (cop) who got hypothermia from diving through ice in full gear to rescue a pupper, hero.

Psycho chick cop who busted a 13 year old boys jaw with nightstick for calling her a bitch. Should die of Ebola.
>>
they are some of the highest paid here in WA same with FF. I think they deserve it. Female cops should not be a thing though
>>
>>70933691
Nah, guarantee I'm fitter and physically stronger than everyone in that picture. Especially the women who only has lower physical fitness requirements to get accepted.

I Could do the job better than them too. I just don't want to be a cop.

Americans make it out like they're fucking "heroes". They just average people who saw it as easy opportunity to get in power, had no other options, or the few that want to do something good. Nothing special, move along, anyone could do this job.
>>
>>70934144

I'm starting to hate immature groids posting because they got caught breaking the law and hold a grudge with police officers.

Here's a plan, if you have a problem with laws etc. be a fucking adult and write the law makers, don't go on a chimpout with your fuck the police mentality.
>>
>>70933691
do they beat up niggers?
>>
>>70934050
A couple months back I was driving between towns to drop my brother off at work. The lights were down at the main intersection and there was a female cop who was supposed to be directing traffic. I shit you not, she was tied to her cell phone and she had the nerve to accuse someone of looking at their cellphone while driving because they did not respond to one of her half-assed directions immediately
>>
>>70934794
Fedora: the post
>>
>>70934814
Aren't Libertarians heavily against police, Especially the open-carry guys and ex - military guys?
>>
>>70934942
Directing traffic is seriously stress inducing shit though. And I've been shot at.
>>
>>70934794
>Americans make it out like they're fucking "heroes". They just average people who saw it as easy opportunity to get in power, had no other options, or the few that want to do something good. Nothing special, move along, anyone could do this job.

>anyone could do this job
most people don't have to carry around body armour every day, deal with people going through the worst days of their lives, do metric fucktons of paperwork because someone scraped their toenail, deal with social services, see child abuse and actual murder scenes, and most of the time be the first responders to car wrecks

just because you're fitter than them doesn't mean you could do the job better
>>
>>70935037
ironically young drivers are the worst, at least elderly old women can follow a simple fucking direction

made me want to dome myself there and then, fuck directing traffic
>>
>>70934956
How's that fedora? It's honest, anybody could the job. Women especially aren't physically able to do it, I've seen women cops struggle with 5'2" guy who was the skinniest thing I've ever saw. They should be there for searching other women and maybe rape accusations. That's all.

You're literally mad because people don't blindly respect cops for no reason.
>>
>>70934392
just how often do orphanages burn?
>>
File: 501827521.jpg (189 KB, 794x263) Image search: [Google]
501827521.jpg
189 KB, 794x263
>>70933691
We idolize cops in this country, specially when there's a video of them playing target with suspects and eventually killing them. Even the news anchors cheer at it.

The only ones who don't see cops as heroes are those who are actually doing something wrong themselves.
>>
Cops, firemen, paramedics, and military should be respected. You don't have to like them, but show them the respect they deserve.
>>
>>70935334
Hueland doing things right I see
>>
>>70935188
>How's that fedora? It's honest, anybody could the job.
how long has it been since you've worked non stop for 20 hours, gone home and slept for 5, woken up and started to go about your normal life, then been required to go back and do another 15 hours work

because that's what being stationed in a rural area is like, they'll straight up lie to you as if you're going to be placed in the middle of Brisbane

oh also by the way they give you a gun, a baton, a tazer, and control of a car capable of chasing down pretty much anyone during this, and they also give you a neat little switch that lets you magically break traffic laws and get away with it
>>
I hate cops and niggers. How much of their job is busting people for victimless crimes ( drugs, prostitution) and exhorting money for the state (traffic citations) compared to actually helping victims? 99% to 1%?
>>
>>70935520
>victimless crimes
lmaoing at u

its more like 50/50 depending on where you live it can be even higher
>>
>>70935088
Are you serious?

Body armour's what, 30lb/15kg? No problem. I live in Northern Ireland, Body armour is mandatory hear, I've seen women cops take off their body armour because it was too warm or to heavy.

>Paper work
You watch too much movies. They just fill out a statement and file a bit of paperwork after they arrest someone. It doesn't take hours. And it's there for a reason, you don't just arrest someone and that's it.

>Deal with social services
Wow, must hard handing a child over to Social Services, soo hard, man.

>see murders
Must be real hard, I've seen people die in front of me. Grew up during the Troubles in Northern Ireland. No big deal.

>car wrecks
Again, see above, pretty sure if I've seen people mangled in explosions a car wreck isn't that bad. Maybe it sounds hard to someone like you.

>just because you're fitter doesn't mean you'd do a better job

Yes, it does. Most of the job is basically being physical and chasing down niggers.

It's not that hard, if a 130lb woman can do this job, it's Defitinely not that hard. You are acting like they're are special forces or something, most of them couldn't make the infantry standards.
>>
>>70935520
The only time I wrote tickets were at auto collisions (had to). I was too busy responding to backed up calls. I did get in on some hooker sweeps. It's fun dealing with HIV+ whores who are trying to spit on you.
>>
>>70935840
>They just fill out a statement and file a bit of paperwork after they arrest someone
lolno
>>
>>70935840
>You watch too much movies. They just fill out a statement and file a bit of paperwork after they arrest someone. It doesn't take hours. And it's there for a reason, you don't just arrest someone and that's it.
kek you are retarded
>>
File: 1435244649590.gif (28 KB, 145x170) Image search: [Google]
1435244649590.gif
28 KB, 145x170
Met downright bro-tier cops, and absolute shitstain cops.
Just like I've met cool, and asshole bankers, construction workers, bus drivers, lawyers, accountants, burger flippers, ect ect ad infinitum.
It's almost as if we're all human, and our temperament and character isn't dictated by our level of power, authority, or role in society.
>>
>>70933691

As much as any person who does their job is.

>their lives on the line for you

So? That's their choice. I respect them for that but not heroes.
>>
>>70935520
>How much of their job is busting people for victimless crimes ( drugs, prostitution)
drugs i'll generally let you off as long as you haven't crossed the threshold into "would be fucked up by the federal police" land, prostitution is only a problem if you're obviously being put under duress to do it by someone

>exhorting money for the state (traffic citations) compared to actually helping victims?
if a part of your car is not working, you're breaking traffic laws, or something is up with your readout (yes i can see this and no i will not tell you, that goes into federal land sometimes) i will pull you over and fuck you up the ass with a nightstick if you play around

>compared to actually helping victims?
this is the reason i joined the job m8
do you really think i'd like to be arguing with faggots on drugs, intoxicated assholes, and degenerate scumbags at 1 in the fucking morning when i could be at home balls deep in my wife?

>>70935840
>Body armour's what, 30lb/15kg?
yes, and keeping that on for an extended period of time in a wide range of conditions and activities gets very fucking tiring in the long term
taking it off at the end of the day is like taking off a pair of socks you've been running in, but 100x better

>You watch too much movies. They just fill out a statement and file a bit of paperwork after they arrest someone. It doesn't take hours. And it's there for a reason, you don't just arrest someone and that's it.
bullshit, if it's anything that could even potentially get brought into a courtroom (aka if you're at the station at all) i'm going to pretty much have to write a short novel about it

>Wow, must hard handing a child over to Social Services, soo hard, man.
yes actually, i was in that situation when i was a kid and it hits WAY too far to home when i have to get some girl who got raped and vividly explain to a social worker what happened

cont
>>
>>70935996
A large percentage of the cops I knew probably had no business carrying a gun.
>>
>>70935495
You're mad because you genuinely think being a cop is hard.

I plan in going into the RMC here, most certainly more than capable and fit enough to do that. I can certainly be a policeman.

>rural areas
You sit all day on your phone doing nothing and get paid.

15 hours, stop whining. I know many people do those hours, a fucking bricky I know gets up at 4am and doesn't come home until 11pm and that's 7 days a week. I don't do those hours, but I've literally been getting 3-4 hours sleep tops the last few months, just as I can't sleep.
>>
>>70936180
What if I told you I was a Marine before I was a cop?
>>
>>70935840
>>70936058

>Must be real hard, I've seen people die in front of me. Grew up during the Troubles in Northern Ireland. No big deal.
i can pretty much guarantee you haven't seen as many as me m8
suicides, homicides, i've attempted to warm the bodies of people flung out of vehicles in car accidents, i've had to try and calm kids down after they saw their mother get stabbed to death by a drugged up husband

>Again, see above, pretty sure if I've seen people mangled in explosions a car wreck isn't that bad. Maybe it sounds hard to someone like you.
>A CAR WRECK ISN'T THAT BAD
confirmed for someone who's only ever driven past a car accident on the highway, not someone who's had to perform CPR on a floppy jellybean of a person

>Yes, it does. Most of the job is basically being physical and chasing down niggers.
you genuinely have never been on a ride-along with a cop, have you?

>It's not that hard, if a 130lb woman can do this job, it's Defitinely not that hard. You are acting like they're are special forces or something, most of them couldn't make the infantry standards.
kek

>>70936180
>You're mad because you genuinely think being a cop is hard.
considering i've been one for 6 years, i'd be willing to say it is quite difficult

>I plan in going into the RMC here, most certainly more than capable and fit enough to do that. I can certainly be a policeman.
from experience, people like you generally fail even police examinations because they entirely trust their body, not their mind

>You sit all day on your phone doing nothing and get paid.
are you actually retarded

>15 hours, stop whining. I know many people do those hours, a fucking bricky I know gets up at 4am and doesn't come home until 11pm and that's 7 days a week.
a bricky doesn't chase people on foot or physically restrain people

> I don't do those hours, but I've literally been getting 3-4 hours sleep tops the last few months, just as I can't sleep.
kek, do a complete ride-along with a cop and see
>>
>>70936058
>someone who got raped and it was hard

Boo hoo. Hand them over and get on with, you honestly sound weak. Typical soft Auzzy.

As for the paperwork, how I know? I was arrested when I was 17 at least 4 times, never convicted for anything in my life.

>short novel
Nope, they give you copies of the statement in NI and all the evidence. A page and a half at most. The custody Sergeant is the one who asks the all the questions when you arrive, it's only the arresting cop who does the statements. And you're saying it's hard to type stuff up? Nah, even an average neckbeards is able to type a lengthy spiel for the smallest of things.

You're biased because you're a cop and making it sound harder than it is because you want to feel like a little snowflake. It annoys you anyone could do this job.
>>
>>70936735
>Boo hoo. Hand them over and get on with, you honestly sound weak. Typical soft Auzzy.
>having compassion in a job that requires compassion is wrong
senpai how old are you

>As for the paperwork, how I know? I was arrested when I was 17 at least 4 times, never convicted for anything in my life.
were you literally charged at any point, or did you do anything that could at any point be transferred onto any record, state or federal

>>short novel
Nope, they give you copies of the statement in NI and all the evidence. A page and a half at most. The custody Sergeant is the one who asks the all the questions when you arrive, it's only the arresting cop who does the statements. And you're saying it's hard to type stuff up? Nah, even an average neckbeards is able to type a lengthy spiel for the smallest of things.
you have obviously never actually seen the inside of a courtroom

i've seen prosecutors literally argue over the specific order of 3 words in a 5 page police report

>You're biased because you're a cop and making it sound harder than it is because you want to feel like a little snowflake. It annoys you anyone could do this job.
kek, go on and join the army then
the boot instructors will have a LOT of fun with you once they get even a sniff of this up-tight view on life
>>
>>70936735
>>70936437
Oh just fuck already
>>
>>70933691
YES
>>
>>70936988
>>70936735
also

just read a bit of your posts out to my partner, ex australian army, he said this:

"Has he ever been peppersprayed before? They give you shitty non-sealing gas masks and throw you in gas chambers full of CS gas as part of training. I've seen people break down from that."
>>
Every single population has a bell curve distribution.

Some are great. Some are shit.

Most are something resembling average.
>>
>>70935840
>They just fill out a statement and file a bit of paperwork after they arrest someone. It doesn't take hours. And it's there for a reason, you don't just arrest someone and that's it.

No.

A dui arrest is a solid 2 hours of administrative crap. Something with a crash or other complications could double that.
>>
>>70936735
>I was arrested when I was 17 at least 4 times
I found your angst, son.
I've had more people talk their way into an arrest who originally wouldn't have been jailed. i'm betting you're one of them.
>>
>>70937401
>A dui arrest is a solid 2 hours of administrative crap
We had a dui unit just for this reason.
>possible drunk? call them in and wave goodbye
One of the only good things in my department.
>>
>>70937197
additional:
"He's gonna be disappointed when he finds himself shitting into MRE bags in the middle of fucking afghanistan or something. It's not anywhere near as fun as it looks."
>>
>>70936437
First off, a bricky spends all day lugging bricks around a building site, literally more physical than being a cop.

>Car wrecks
Never even seen one in person desu. But I've seen enough of people getting ejected from windscreens and getting their face smashed beyond recognition on the Internet to know I'm not effected by that stuff, and the average person gets used to it, unless you're a soft Auzzy.

>never been on a ride along
I see cops Regurarly enough, they spend most of their day on the phone. Like I said, when I was arrested. Cops were just sitting around in their phone, they arrested me and spent the next four hours on their phone after they filled out their paperwork.

>130lb can do the job.
You respond with kek. That's proven my point, if a 4'9" 130lb women can do this job, then it's impossible.

>People like me fail police examinations
Already passed the interview for probably the hardest infantry selection in the world. Passed with an A grade on the 3 day selection. Just waiting on word when I start.

I'm 26.

>State or federal
No federal stuff in Northern IRELAND, we are not federalised. We are part of the UK. I was charged and beat those charges, I was never convicted.

Yes, someone can argue over the wording, you just need to make sure you don't fuckwit up.

Not the Army either, it's the Navy. As for the Boot instructor, nope. IT'S a Corporal who runs it. And as for my views, I've already aired what they are, it's the fucking infantry, m8. YES if wanted to go into the Signals or Sappers with that attitude I'd get shot down fast. Most of the infantry is basically scrubs who think they're God's gift.
>>
>>70937810
>Already passed the interview for probably the hardest infantry selection in the world. Passed with an A grade on the 3 day selection. Just waiting on word when I start.
>passed the interview
>the interview
>the
>interview
kek

>Never even seen one in person desu.
then your opinion is worthless

>I see cops Regurarly enough, they spend most of their day on the phone.
my fucking god senpai my sides are hurting

>they arrested me and spent the next four hours on their phone after they filled out their paperwork.
help i'm not supposed to be laughing this hard in a station

>You respond with kek. That's proven my point, if a 4'9" 130lb women can do this job, then it's impossible.
fucking helppppp

> literally more physical than being a cop.
help IIIA isn't designed to stop eye based attacks

>it's the fucking infantry, m8.
fucking heeelllppp

>But I've seen enough of people getting ejected from windscreens and getting their face smashed beyond recognition on the Internet to know I'm not effected by that stuff, and the average person gets used to it, unless you're a soft Auzzy.
great thanks
now NORAD is going to be putting their best men on the case to figure out if my sides are a nuclear weapon of mass kekstruction
>>
FUCK

THE

POLICE
>>
>>70937197
>Australian Army
Tell him he fought for my Queen the faggot. Auzzy army is a joke. Maybe not the SASR.

I know exactly what I'm doing and what to expect. I'm not some neckbeards who sits and plays CoD and thinks he's going over to slay the Natives.

>>70937401
Maybe in your country. I know exactly what they do here, do a breathalyser, send you to get your fingerprints done (which are done by another person who works that area) and then you call your solicitor/lawyer and get interviewed. My m8s police report said nothing other the car was serving, alcohol was smelled and he was arrested, and a bit of transcript from the conversation. That's all that's needed, if you go to court it's your word against the cops and then the evidence. You'll never beat a cops word in Norn Iron.

>>70937461
Never convicted. I don't hate cops, I'm just not pretending they're fucking heroes. Yes, it probably did walk my way into those arrests, but I was never convicted. I most certainly would never call the cops for help, and I was mugged and beaten a few years ago, never called the cops. I ended getting my stuff back though, advantages of knowing a few scumbags.
>>
>>70938234
Interview is very strict, there's an extremely high application rate. Interview is before 3 day selection, I've passed the 3 day selection and am waiting to start basic. Like I said, a Fucking A grade on selection, you know what that is?

>opinion is worthless
Nah, not really. Like I said, I've saw the worst, just not in person. Pretty sure as I've said someone getting mangled in a car bomb is worse.

Again you're literally BTFO and have no reply. You're on your phone, on the job. Must be doing this during paperwork brakes.

Just goes to.show what type of a cunt you are. Typical faggot Auzzy. Go eat a fucking spider you fucking wanker. Fucking Kangaroo spastic, Steve Irwin's a cunt.

Any faggot can be a cop.

>NORAD
Cucked to America you wee scrub. Can't even name your own shit.
>>
>>70938470
>Maybe in your country. I know exactly what they do here, do a breathalyser, send you to get your fingerprints done (which are done by another person who works that area) and then you call your solicitor/lawyer and get interviewed. My m8s police report said nothing other the car was serving, alcohol was smelled and he was arrested, and a bit of transcript from the conversation. That's all that's needed, if you go to court it's your word against the cops and then the evidence. You'll never beat a cops word in Norn Iron.

DUI here doesn't involve, jail, so there is nobody to drop him off to. It's catch and release. But there is towing the car, and writing a very lengthy narrative report. Baby sitting the guy til his ride gets there, because god forbid drunky walks into traffic after leaving. Etc.

Big picture is this. Women, dumb-asses, cowards, and retards can get themselves hired and just kinda find themselves conveniently at the wrong place at wrong time where, "aw shucks, I missed him again!" becomes a recurring theme.

If there is a subjective quality which vaguely defines a "good cop", that is somewhat difficult to achieve.

Capacity for violence while being disciplined about it.

Compassion without being a sucker.

Have stress tolerance without being too stupid and gung-ho about excitement.

Being able to deal with gore, sex abuse, suicides, and niggers while still appearing to be somewhat civilized around your wife's friends.

A lot of conflicting expectations, and a lot of idiots can avoid the stuff they are bad at and let others mop up after them.

Just about any tard can get hired. Will it be easy to win the esteem of both co-workers and the public. Not so much.
>>
Cops are generally in the right imo
>>
>>70933791
N I G G E R
>>
File: jabroni.jpg (28 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
jabroni.jpg
28 KB, 720x404
>>70933691
Without them, society falls to the negro
>>
>>70933691
Not until they do something heroic.
>>
>>70933691
No. Frankly you Americans throw that word around far too much
>>
>>70941297
>No. Frankly you Americans throw that word around far too much

Frankly, American cops are shot, shot-at, and assaulted more than the rest of the anglosphere who don't seem to "get" that their Bobbies simply don't have a bunch of 16 Dontraviuses running around with guns and using their cars as weapons.

There ARE more heroic American cops than Australian or British ones.

Not all. Just more.
>>
>>70941549
*16 year old
>>
Britain probably has a higher floor related to police officer quality. But America has a higher ceiling.
>>
File: 1459029115622.png (2 MB, 4000x3547) Image search: [Google]
1459029115622.png
2 MB, 4000x3547
New Copfag here, been on the street 3 months. Ask me anything.
>>
>>70942866
has your opinion of certain races changed?
>>
>>70933691
yes they are, even the guy on the far right. I bet he's the biggest nigger kill of them all. /salute
>>
>>70942866
Do you already want to quit ?
Do you think there's hope for America's class relations ?
>>
>>70934233
>women
>technology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJn6rvYfIBs
>>
File: 1460340873392.png (390 KB, 514x509) Image search: [Google]
1460340873392.png
390 KB, 514x509
>>70942912
Yes and no. I've discovered that social economic status plays more of a roll than race when it comes to people commiting crimes.
The people I deal with are poor, and there's no father around.
I school I learned in stats that the number one thing that is likely to lead to a criminal record is growing up without a father.
I've dealt with a 16 year old who beat up a kid for wearing a certain pair of shorts and an 8 year old who tried to gouge his brothers eyes out because he was calling him name.
>>70943034
I wanted to quit when I was on day shift. Nothing fucking happens.
Probably not.
>>
>>70934794
Thinking physical strength actually counts towards UK Policing...
it's 90% talking to people, dealing with problems, mental health, reporting, generally a babysitting service when it comes to criminals

Don't know any American officers, can't comment on their way of policing. At least know what policing us before commenting cuck
>>
>>70933691

Enough of them are heroes to keep society running.

A lot are just faggots though
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.